Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED

Page 20 of 20 First ... 181920

1. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Not a good way to measure that.
    I'm wondering because I'm using cardarine atm and am comparing the two. They're touted to have different benefits and purposes tho I'd like to know whether SS could potentially be a direct replacement for the cardarine. I've read that cardarine's 'stronger' than SS so perhaps at higher doses SS could have some additional benefits, say particularly to stamina

2. Has anyone tried taking higher doses of SS?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    I'm wondering because I'm using cardarine atm and am comparing the two. They're touted to have different benefits and purposes tho I'd like to know whether SS could potentially be a direct replacement for the cardarine. I've read that cardarine's 'stronger' than SS so perhaps at higher doses SS could have some additional benefits, say particularly to stamina
    One is a drug which is extremely potent, the other is a natural compound. This study goes into depth on the crude ethanolic extract of the plant with GW being the standard to compare against (http://journals.plos.org/plosone/art...l.pone.0033815). It does stack up quite well in a lot of ways. However Super-Shred is highly highly standardized to Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl (lets say like > high 90's %).

The mice were given 200mg/kg orally, which for a 80kg human is 1334mg. Given Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl makes up ~3.55% of the ethanolic extract, this would be 46.6mg of active. So given what is in a full serving of Super-shred, I highly recommend not going over the recommended dosage.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    One could argue itís Ďstrongerí but also comes with sides that users have not experienced with SS.

Iíve tried dosing 3 caps of SS ed, I noticed a modest increase in stamina & fat burning vs 2 caps. Iíd only recommend if you have a large supplement budget.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

5. @OL is sup3r shred available at the US site anytime?

ive read through your new FAQ and there you mention SS. its also nothing that has to be released with OL UK, so im wondering why its UK and if you have ever selled it through official OL.com page/if you will in future?

if not, are there discounts for the UK site? or nutriverse?

thank you very much, i definitely need two bottles of it for my upcoming cut!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @GNO ?
    It will be sold from main site in the future so if you don’t see it, it will be added...email [email protected] to setup an order or email Nutriverse for their sales.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official OL UK Endura Shred Q&A
    By Olympus UK in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-03-2018, 05:42 PM
  2. OL UK Sup3r-2 is 40% off!!!!
    By Jebrook in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3