Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED

Page 17 of 19 First ... 1516171819 Last

  1. First 4 weeks of SuperShred gone and the results so far are good.

    On the 30th of March, measured with caliper my core bf was 24% and weighted at 81Kg, seems I gained a fair bit of bf during my 6 weeks of absence from the gym.

    Measured again with caliper on the 27th of April and I'm down by 2Kg and 4%!

    Mind you during April I was also taking DCP so it could have played a role but now till end of May it will be solo, unless I add something later on.

    The endurance benefits started showing up around the beginning of week 3 and so far I really really like it!

    I'm not in a calorie deficit so results could have been better but as I'm making my come back in the gym, felt it would be better in sticking with my 3K cal per day, drop any sweets (which I rarely eat anyway) and up my cardio.

    For this month I haven't decided yet but will probably drop a few cals just to experiment.


  2. Anyone experienced any hair shedding?
    I know it seems odd, but prior to taking this & Assassinate I only took FD2 for 8 weeks.

    Once I started the stack, my hair shedding is worse than I've seen in a while.

    It could be weather related/seasonal, or just my time 😂

    I'll stop from today, and see if I notice anything over the next 7 days
    •   
       


  3. Is this stuff on sale any where?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Is this stuff on sale any where?
    Nutriverse currently
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Nutriverse currently
    NICE! Thanks! Quick question for you....
    I just found out the same 300mg base ingredient in shred are also in Thyrovate, but Thyrovate contains a boatload of other stuff.
    Is there an advantage to taking Artemisia iwayomogi by it self vs. the multiple stack included in Thyrovate?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Anyone experienced any hair shedding?
    I know it seems odd, but prior to taking this & Assassinate I only took FD2 for 8 weeks.

    Once I started the stack, my hair shedding is worse than I've seen in a while.

    It could be weather related/seasonal, or just my time ��

    I'll stop from today, and see if I notice anything over the next 7 days
    The hair cycle is WAAAAYYY longer than this, there isn't any cause-effect relationship in a matter of weeks, let alone days.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Anyone experienced any hair shedding?
    I know it seems odd, but prior to taking this & Assassinate I only took FD2 for 8 weeks.

    Once I started the stack, my hair shedding is worse than I've seen in a while.

    It could be weather related/seasonal, or just my time ��

    I'll stop from today, and see if I notice anything over the next 7 days
    Maybe you are just old, lol

    (this is coming from a bald guy)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    The hair cycle is WAAAAYYY longer than this, there isn't any cause-effect relationship in a matter of weeks, let alone days.
    Been taking both for 5-6 weeks now, so it hasn't been a matter of days or weeks. It's been 5-6 weeks.

  9. http://rss.tapatalk.com/aHR0cDovL2Fu...8630691190c9cd
    ‘Exercise-in-a-pill’ boosts athletic endurance by 70 percent

    Have you seen this?
    It is about the same pathway SS works on

  10. I know there was some talk about adding a third pill would that be a good idea?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    http://rss.tapatalk.com/aHR0cDovL2Fu...8630691190c9cd
    ‘Exercise-in-a-pill’ boosts athletic endurance by 70 percent

    Have you seen this?
    It is about the same pathway SS works on
    Isn't that Cardarine? I don't think they are going to want to add a SARM to a totally OTC product they already have and SARMS are a grey area especially if sold in pill form...but seems interesting nonetheless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    Isn't that Cardarine? I don't think they are going to want to add a SARM to a totally OTC product they already have and SARMS are a grey area especially if sold in pill form...but seems interesting nonetheless
    It is. @macwad's post was referring to Super-Shr3d utilizing the same pathway (PPAR-Delta).
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    It is. @macwad's post was referring to Super-Shr3d utilizing the same pathway (PPAR-Delta).
    Ah ok and much safer than cancer in a bottle cardarine. Lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    It is. @macwad's post was referring to Super-Shr3d utilizing the same pathway (PPAR-Delta).
    Exactly

  15. Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere but I couldn't immediately spot it - I'm just coming to the third week of running Super-Shr3d, Sup3r-7, Assassinate and Bloodshed. All seems to be going well so far and I have more bottles waiting for a second cycle. Do I need a break or can I just run for 8 weeks? Thanks in advance.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pgyeomans73 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere but I couldn't immediately spot it - I'm just coming to the third week of running Super-Shr3d, Sup3r-7, Assassinate and Bloodshed. All seems to be going well so far and I have more bottles waiting for a second cycle. Do I need a break or can I just run for 8 weeks? Thanks in advance.
    Keep rolling man, I did 8 weeks of all 4 of those and it treated me very well.

  17. Brilliant Zman - thanks for that, much appreciated.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pgyeomans73 View Post
    Brilliant Zman - thanks for that, much appreciated.
    Not a problem!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Zman68 View Post
    Keep rolling man, I did 8 weeks of all 4 of those and it treated me very well.
    Yep, go ahead, 8 weeks!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pgyeomans73 View Post
    Brilliant Zman - thanks for that, much appreciated.
    8 weeks is the best way to run them
    Olympus Labs

  21. I'm Speaking with someone who is focused on endurance via distance cycling, how do yal think one should approach this when not using it 4-8 weeks? Probably 3 times per week.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I'm Speaking with someone who is focused on endurance via distance cycling, how do yal think one should approach this when not using it 4-8 weeks? Probably 3 times per week.
    Why not use it everyday?

    I think his endurance will be better on the 3 days he needs it if it is saturated in his body.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Why not use it everyday?

    I think his endurance will be better on the 3 days he needs it if it is saturated in his body.
    I gotcha. They aren't worried about body composition, just endurance increases. I was thinking they wouldn't have to consider a 4 week break without a continuous run, and that would really stretch the bottle life.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    First 4 weeks of SuperShred gone and the results so far are good.

    On the 30th of March, measured with caliper my core bf was 24% and weighted at 81Kg, seems I gained a fair bit of bf during my 6 weeks of absence from the gym.

    Measured again with caliper on the 27th of April and I'm down by 2Kg and 4%!

    Mind you during April I was also taking DCP so it could have played a role but now till end of May it will be solo, unless I add something later on.

    The endurance benefits started showing up around the beginning of week 3 and so far I really really like it!

    I'm not in a calorie deficit so results could have been better but as I'm making my come back in the gym, felt it would be better in sticking with my 3K cal per day, drop any sweets (which I rarely eat anyway) and up my cardio.

    For this month I haven't decided yet but will probably drop a few cals just to experiment.
    Wow. That is a shytload of Artemisia Iwayomogi when you combine SS with DCP!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    NICE! Thanks! Quick question for you....
    I just found out the same 300mg base ingredient in shred are also in Thyrovate, but Thyrovate contains a boatload of other stuff.
    Is there an advantage to taking Artemisia iwayomogi by it self vs. the multiple stack included in Thyrovate?
    I also recently discovered Thyrovate which actually is currently available.

    Unfortunately, I was not able to tolerate DCP with or without food due to heartburn. I did feel a nice endurance boost nonetheless which I suspect was from the Artemisia Iwayomogi content. So now I am looking for an alternative which would be SS or Thyrovate which does contain some very attractive extra ingredients along with an equivalent dose of Artemisia Iwayomogi. It is also divided into more caps that would offer more flexible dosing.

    Any reps or fellow AM members care to tell me why I should choose SS over Thyrovate? Thanks...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OL UK Sup3r-2 is 40% off!!!!
    By Jebrook in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:05 AM
  2. OL UK Sup3r-11 release party - 20% OFF + more! *NUTRIVERSE*
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 03:49 PM
  3. The Official OL UK Endura Shred Q&A
    By Olympus UK in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-26-2016, 10:07 PM
  4. OL UK + SUP3R EP1 EL1TE - 20% off @ Nutriverse
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 10:56 PM
  5. OL UK Endura shred or Primeval epi gh
    By travwj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2015, 04:23 AM
Log in
Log in