Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Using mine in two weeks with My cycle (maybe)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Using mine in two weeks with My cycle (maybe)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Any feedback from those that purchased SS?
    Currently a week into it and my fasted cardio is noticeably easier. Also stacking with super-7 and between the inclusion of both of those for this week I lost an extra lb. I'm pretty deep into this cut and for this week I made no changes to my diet or cardio and up until this week I generally average about 1lb a week, but with SS & S7 I lost 2 this week. May be a bit early to assume they are working this well but it's promising I'd say.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Any feedback from those that purchased SS?
    I posted this in the S7 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I have been taking S7, SS and IG for the past week. Here are the snippets around body weight and other relevant changes taken from my workout log for the time. All measurements are taken first thing in the morning immediately upon waking. Waistline == the widest spot on my midsection, just below my belly button, not where my pants waistband sits. It encompasses the flanks (love handles).

2/15 195.4 and 37" waistline
    2/16 No Meaurements ** Started Sup3r-7 (nighttime full dose, 2 capsules)
    2/17 195.2 lbs and 36.5"
    2/17 ** Started Sup3r-Shred (2 morning/3 afternoon - Because I typically have a quad shot espresso in the morning)
    2/18 195.2 lbs and 36.5"
    2/19 194.0 and my waistline up to a hair over 37"
    2/19 ** Stopped Creatine / Last dose of Sup3r-2 (8 week run) / Started Ignit3
    2/20 192.2 lbs <I didn't measure my waistline>
    2/20 ** Started caloric restriction
    2/21 191.6 lbs waistline: 35 3/4"
    2/22 190.6 this morning. Waistline is relatively unchanged, hovering around 35 3/4
    2/23 190.2 this morning, waistline however crept up a little to just under 36"
    2/24 189.6 lbs and just under 36"

The weight is going down and I look leaner, but the waistline is not moving like I expected with the weight drop. So it must be water weight over the rest of my body. I do drink a BCAA drink at bedtime to try to help minimize muscle loss from the caloric restriction.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

5. nice to see you're losing weight, but since you're stacking SS together with sup3r-7 and ignit3 it's hard to say which has the most benefit (apart from caloric deficit of course ).

keep us updated plz.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dersu86 View Post
    nice to see you're losing weight, but since you're stacking SS together with sup3r-7 and ignit3 it's hard to say which has the most benefit (apart from caloric deficit of course ).

keep us updated plz.
    yea, I understand that aspect of stacking them all at once, but I just came off of a bulk where I let my midsection get away from me and I have relatives coming into town next month and am trying to get control of same said waistline before I see them . So it is "all hands on deck" in so far as supplemental help for achieving that goal.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

7. Stacking sup3r-shred with sup3r-epi and osta for an 8 week cut, would throwing in 500mg of sup3r-2 be counterproductive to cutting?
    "Passion trumps everything"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dersu86 View Post
    nice to see you're losing weight, but since you're stacking SS together with sup3r-7 and ignit3 it's hard to say which has the most benefit (apart from caloric deficit of course ).

keep us updated plz.
    note, thats 1 1/2 weeks so far not a 4-8 week cycle and the results are already very promising. Personally, I'm taking the Quad-Fectra of SS, 7, ASSASS1NATE, and Bloodshred, and I've dropped 8 lbs in 4 weeks, but i look visibly leaner around the waist and whereas the weight loss is not extremely fast the results are very visible in the mirror. Endurance is crazy good as well
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

9. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    note, thats 1 1/2 weeks so far not a 4-8 week cycle and the results are already very promising. Personally, I'm taking the Quad-Fectra of SS, 7, ASSASS1NATE, and Bloodshred, and I've dropped 8 lbs in 4 weeks, but i look visibly leaner around the waist and whereas the weight loss is not extremely fast the results are very visible in the mirror. Endurance is crazy good as well
    you prefer Bloodshred over Ignit3? I am honestly open to either (and have some BS samples I have yet to try).

The stim aspect of Ignit3 makes it a bit more challenging for me. My day to day routine already includes a ton of stims (and that I really don't want to give up LOL).

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    you prefer Bloodshred over Ignit3? I am honestly open to either (and have some BS samples I have yet to try).

The stim aspect of Ignit3 makes it a bit more challenging for me. My day to day routine already includes a ton of stims (and that I really don't want to give up LOL).
    IGNIT3 trumps BS in terms of what it offers hands down but i am trying to ease into an extended cut and will be throwing in IGNIT3 later on
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

11. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I posted this in the S7 thread.
    So your taking 5 SS a day ?

Just making sure read it correctly

Thanks

12. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    So your taking 5 SS a day ?

Just making sure read it correctly

Thanks
    No, SS is twice a day per the directions, "take 1 capsule twice daily with meals". Breakfast and Lunch. Although I take it upon waking and I recently started holding back food due to the ignit3 (see below).

Ignit3 I take 5 times a day, 2 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon. I know the recommendation is 3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, but I like my coffee/espresso in the morning and felt that 3 IG alongside it would have been too much, so I swapped them. I also was taking them 10 ~ 20 minutes before eating, but after reading and posting for recommendations from the OL reps they suggested at least an hour before food, so I started that yesterday. The day before I could only get 30 ~ 45 mins before food due to a meeting I had to run to and needed to eat .

HTH

13. My wife and I was wondering if 7 and super shred can affect hormones in women??

14. Quote Originally Posted by khall1974 View Post
    My wife and I was wondering if 7 and super shred can affect hormones in women??
    Both Sup3r-Shred and Sup3r-7 are non-hormonal and safe for women to use. She shouldn't have to worry about androgenic side effects with either.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use code BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

15. I looked and didn't see this discussed, but are the effects of this acute (like caffeine) or build and sustain (like creatine)? If acute I was thinking of using only on days I lift and do HIIT. Rest days I'm doing fasted LISS and taking yohimbine. Just trying to get the most "bang for the buck" out of Sup3 Shred!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Angrypolak View Post
    I looked and didn't see this discussed, but are the effects of this acute (like caffeine) or build and sustain (like creatine)? If acute I was thinking of using only on days I lift and do HIIT. Rest days I'm doing fasted LISS and taking yohimbine. Just trying to get the most "bang for the buck" out of Sup3 Shred!
    You need to take it daily for the best effects.
    Olympus Labs (Use my code "Synapsin30" for 30% off all OL products)
    https://www.instagram.com/doctorolympus
    My podcast: http://bit.do/c6teW (itunes) / http://bit.do/c6teR (soundcloud)

17. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    You need to take it daily for the best effects.
    CLear your pms

18. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    CLear your pms
    Cleared
    Olympus Labs (Use my code "Synapsin30" for 30% off all OL products)
    https://www.instagram.com/doctorolympus
    My podcast: http://bit.do/c6teW (itunes) / http://bit.do/c6teR (soundcloud)

19. any additional feedback from people taking this?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dersu86 View Post
    any additional feedback from people taking this?
    Still pretty early but some good initial feedback on endurance & sweating
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

21. Ordered 2 bottles, is the CS email same as OL?
  22. Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Ordered 2 bottles, is the CS email same as OL?
    You will love it bro! I'm having great results so far! For sure gonna get more along with more sup3r 7!
    "At no time should anything I say be taken seriously, this is for entertainment and hypothetical purposes only"

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bry11 View Post
    You will love it bro! I'm having great results so far! For sure gonna get more along with more sup3r 7!
    Looking to run it April with BS and May along with TD's.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OL UK Sup3r-2 is 40% off!!!!
    By Jebrook in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 03:05 AM
  2. OL UK Sup3r-11 release party - 20% OFF + more! *NUTRIVERSE*
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 02:49 PM
  3. The Official OL UK Endura Shred Q&A
    By Olympus UK in forum Olympus UK