is Olympus labs

dat111

Awards
hey guys, are Olympus labs prohormones or are they legit sarms..?

reading on a few other boards that they are marketed as sarms and not actual sarms.. since some forums say that only liquid is the way to go and others are laying that these are PH's... so i thought i might just ask front the horses mouth...

thanks guys

dat!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hey guys, are Olympus labs prohormones or are they legit sarms..?

reading on a few other boards that they are marketed as sarms and not actual sarms.. since some forums say that only liquid is the way to go and others are laying that these are PH's... so i thought i might just ask front the horses mouth...

thanks guys

dat!
PM what forum is writing this pls. Of course they are legit

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Both iSarms and Evolutionary bunk capsulated SARMS

dat111

Awards
as mick said above.. isarms are saying that these are not legit..

anyway im using
Olympus Labs MASS GH
Olympus Labs - CARDAR1NE

both have 90 caps in the packet.. am i able to just take one and for 3 months... or do i need to cycle off the stuff?

and when is the best time to take them?

what sort of benefits will i see from them? sorry im all new to this.. and sarmX are way over priced..

should also mention i am on 200mg a week of test E for trt..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as mick said above.. isarms are saying that these are not legit..

anyway im using
Olympus Labs MASS GH
Olympus Labs - CARDAR1NE

both have 90 caps in the packet.. am i able to just take one and for 3 months... or do i need to cycle off the stuff?

and when is the best time to take them?

what sort of benefits will i see from them? sorry im all new to this.. and sarmX are way over priced..

should also mention i am on 200mg a week of test E for trt..
If you are on test you don't need to cycle. You're suppressed already my man.

No PCT needed. You will get good advice here.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I've always been very satisfyed with OL, both their products and reps that always are very helpful and give a descent and serious impression.
With that said, you will never know for sure which product is 100% legit for sure. Sad but true.
All you can do is get as much info and feedback as you can and use your common sense.

People isn't in this buisness just for the fun or to be "good guys" (even if some people actually are..)People is here for the money. Period. Even the good guys.

So you have to do a personal choice about who you "trust". I've choosed to "trust" OL and use their products.

About the liquid vs caps discussion. The only thing that could be a thing about it is the legal thing about not being for human consumption and it has to be in a liquid to be legal to sell.
I'm not sure about this one though, I'm not from the states and isn't familiar with all the laws there.
But that caps isn't as bioavailable as liquid is just a sales pitch from S1 and SX, who also want your money..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL is a solid company, and I trust the ingredients in their products. They are indeed third party tested, and verified because they have to do this by law. Every batch they produce is tested at a fair expense.

Last edited:

dat111

Awards
Thanks a lot guys, my OL stuff will be here today,

When's the best to take cardarine and MASS GH?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL is a solid company, and I trust the ingredients in their products. They are indeed third party tested, and verified because they have to do this by law. Every batch they produce is tested at a fair expense.
Exactly. No ifs, ands, or buts.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL products are legeit and good quality.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i remember the days when the prohormone forum used to try to bash OL cause the forum was sucking celtics nuts... now look at OL and look at celtic

dat111

Awards
i like the guys over at XXXms but.. they are bashing other companys saying that oh they are full of pro hormones etc etc.. and clearly that you guys have used these products before.. sarmsX is just another company that makes sarms.. thats fine, but i have certainly noticed a difference in my energy, since taking cardarine and MK677..

it seems every board seems to bash another..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im a fan of OL ... unsure where the "site" gets the information from .. but sounds like they are just bashing to upsell their own business maybe