SUP3R DHEA transdermal

969c1

Awards
I have used ALLOT of Olympus Labs transdermals, but have to ask, I just got my Super Dhea. I normally empty the contents into a small Tupperware container, and use an oral syringe to measure. However, the SUP3R DHEA is as gritty as hell. I shock the tube first before opening it. When I poured it into the Tupperware container, the bottom of the SUP3R tube still had a thick, green substance, like mud. I put some of the liquid back into the tube and stirred it, and then poured it back into the Tupperware bowl. However, it is gritty, as if it has sand in it.
I made sure to mix the contents well, but that is the consistency of it. Is this normal? I know Epic Unleashed and Dermastrength was just creamy/runnier, with NO grit to it at all.
Thanks in advanced!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered a bottle last night will tell you if mine is the same when it comes

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
I made a decision last summer while using sup3r 11, never again transdermals from OL.
I really really miss Primordial Performance and how good and efficient their transdermals works, i mean the bottle, the mechanism, the pump 100% effective and zero waste of product

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I made a decision last summer while using sup3r 11, never again transdermals from OL.
I really really miss Primordial Performance and how good and efficient their transdermals works, i mean the bottle, the mechanism, the pump 100% effective and zero waste of product
BPS bro- same formula

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have used ALLOT of Olympus Labs transdermals, but have to ask, I just got my Super Dhea. I normally empty the contents into a small Tupperware container, and use an oral syringe to measure. However, the SUP3R DHEA is as gritty as hell. I shock the tube first before opening it. When I poured it into the Tupperware container, the bottom of the SUP3R tube still had a thick, green substance, like mud. I put some of the liquid back into the tube and stirred it, and then poured it back into the Tupperware bowl. However, it is gritty, as if it has sand in it.
I made sure to mix the contents well, but that is the consistency of it. Is this normal? I know Epic Unleashed and Dermastrength was just creamy/runnier, with NO grit to it at all.
Thanks in advanced!
Ordered a bottle last night will tell you if mine is the same when it comes
there are a few other threads and suggestions on what to do and mine was the same as yours. I made the mistake of apply (trying to) directly on my chest vs the hand. that last little push on the plunger really didn't make things go well! didn't dry very well, especially on the inner forearms at all and kind of looked like the incredible hulk had his way with me.

I followed some directions from the other thread, shook the bottle up and haven't had any issues. On thing to also mention, clean the tip of the plunger if you choose not to use another method.

after following a little advice, things were a lot better.

it is a great product and I will use again.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my bottle today and it leaked all over the other supps in the bag. It leaked all around the threads of the product.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I received my bottle today and it leaked all over the other supps in the bag. It leaked all around the threads of the product.
where did you order it from

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dont give up on us guys! Please know your feedback is being heard and we are looking at ways to improve the product whilst also avoiding an increase in price.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dont give up on us guys! Please know your feedback is being heard and we are looking at ways to improve the product whilst also avoiding an increase in price.
nothing is perfect and with feedback like this, it helps to make it better. I felt the product working, so lucky for me, we had a cold spell and could cover up! But with the advice of the reps and others, it was do able.

I purchased mine direct from OL in NJ- Ray knows i live 4 minutes away ( i moved closer ) - lol
BloodManor see what they can do, but again, as NewAgeMayan said, dont give up on them.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Bloodmanor, definitely email max at nutriverse customer service dude.

969c1

Awards
Was yours a gritty texture to it also? It has always been easier for me to apply it with an oral plunger. This way I am more consistent with dosing. It just seems like saw dust is in it! LOL! It rubs in not too bad. Like I said, I have used allot of OL products and they have always worked well for me.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was yours a gritty texture to it also? It has always been easier for me to apply it with an oral plunger. This way I am more consistent with dosing. It just seems like saw dust is in it! LOL! It rubs in not too bad. Like I said, I have used allot of OL products and they have always worked well for me.
Slightly gritty and sticky. Prob a good product no doubt

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
honestly all u have to do is add some DMSO shake it up and boom good as new.. i LOVE ol transdermals.. Smell great, affordable as can be, great dosing, and easy to fix if too thick

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly all u have to do is add some DMSO shake it up and boom good as new.. i LOVE ol transdermals.. Smell great, affordable as can be, great dosing, and easy to fix if too thick
DMSO?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Dimethyl sulfoxide, it's a skin penetrant with tons of other benefits. I personally love it and not quite sure why it's not approved for TD use.. oh yeah i know.. Anything proven effective that can't be patented by big pharma... Not passed.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dimethyl sulfoxide, it's a skin penetrant with tons of other benefits. I personally love it and not quite sure why it's not approved for TD use.. oh yeah i know.. Anything proven effective that can't be patented by big pharma... Not passed.
Sad but true

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
BPS bro- same formula
Yes, never buy BPS yet, but for some reason, buy transdermals from BPS in europe is really really hard. Only at strongsupplement
My thoughts are: the entire line of transdermals from OL with the BPS/PRIMORDIAL pump system

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodmanor, definitely email max at nutriverse customer service dude.
Just a quick feedback
He emailed me back within a hour and told me he will send a replacement bottle. 10/10 service will forever use nutriverse

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which DMSO do you use? Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Lynks8 Supplement Auction 3
Plex78 Supplements 7
Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 6