Sup3r-11 bottle concerns

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those that are not aware, Olympus UK has decided to discontinue Sup3r-11. I won't be addressing the rationale regarding this business decision. However, we are still committed to supporting our customers who purchased this product and had a concern with the bottle amount. I will be posting an estimate of average bottle weight in this thread in the future.

We have elected to offer one free bottle of Sup3r-11 to any consumer who feels they did not receive a full bottle. Those who purchased larger quantities (don't ask how many) may receive a second bottle, at our discretion.

To receive the free bottle (assuming you genuinely believe you did not receive full value), email me (only) at the email address in my signature. Please indicate:
- # of bottles purchased
- retailer purchased from & order #
- name & shipping address

I will accept emails for approx. 7 days and then will coordinate the shipments.

NOTE: Failure to follow the instructions will result ineligibility for the reimbursement.
DO NOT PM me or other reps, they will be deleted!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st class operation... :biggthumpup:

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clarification: If you miss the 7 day deadline for legitimate reasons (ie. you bought but have not used a full bottle), extensions will be considered.

Don't plaster your business in the thread, e-mail me (NOT PM) and we will try to accommodate you. However, I wont be able to guarantee stock availability in these cases.

1kerry

Awards
For those that are not aware, Olympus UK has decided to discontinue Sup3r-11. I won't be addressing the rationale regarding this business decision. However, we are still committed to supporting our customers who purchased this product and had a concern with the bottle amount. I will be posting an estimate of average bottle weight in this thread in the future.

We have elected to offer one free bottle of Sup3r-11 to any consumer who feels they did not receive a full bottle. Those who purchased larger quantities (don't ask how many) may receive a second bottle, at our discretion.

To receive the free bottle (assuming you genuinely believe you did not receive full value), email me (only) at the email address in my signature. Please indicate:
- # of bottles purchased
- retailer purchased from & order #
- name & shipping address

I will accept emails for approx. 7 days and then will coordinate the shipments.

NOTE: Failure to follow the instructions will result ineligibility for the reimbursement.
DO NOT PM me or other reps, they will be deleted!
this is the email right [email protected]?

Have been in contact with you guys since my first order....Ill send you the info.

Thanks!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasnt even aware of the issue .. but great way to handle it .. A-class.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a reminder ...I can't guess your shipping addresses

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
demi-gods dont have super powers ?

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
All sent, despite being a few servings short I was still happy with my run and feel it's a shame it's been discontinued.

One of the very rare products that I actually lost weight on, did get a bit of lethargy mind.

My address has changed since, not sure if this is an issue,
either way your products works for me, that and your cs means I'll continue using them.

Fingers crossed you'll come out with something similar?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All sent, despite being a few servings short I was still happy with my run and feel it's a shame it's been discontinued.

One of the very rare products that I actually lost weight on, did get a bit of lethargy mind.

My address has changed since, not sure if this is an issue,
either way your products works for me, that and your cs means I'll continue using them.

Fingers crossed you'll come out with something similar?
As long you sent me the right address nbd.

Some people are not sending all the pertinent info :(. I will not be contacting these people so check your sent box and compare to the 1st post if you want your bottle.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established

Some people are not sending all the pertinent info :(. I will not be contacting these people so check your sent box and compare to the 1st post if you want your bottle.
I sent you the original address, I can send you the current one of needed I would imagine so?

Edit - I gave you both just in case.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent you the original address, I can send you the current one of needed I would imagine so?

Edit - I gave you both just in case.
Just be clear on where u want it sent.

1kerry

Awards

are you gonna send confirmation emails or shipping info?

thanks!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you gonna send confirmation emails or shipping info?

thanks!
Unfortunately no.

Please understand the time something like this takes for our warehouse staff and myself. I can send a mass update in this thread but cant accommodate more than that. If there is a specific concern (ie. going on vacation) let me know and we can work it out...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If you have customers who aren't looking for free stuff, only replacement in the case of an actual "short" bottle.... and the bottles won't be used for months... what course of action would you like to see in that instance?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have customers who aren't looking for free stuff, only replacement in the case of an actual "short" bottle.... and the bottles won't be used for months... what course of action would you like to see in that instance?
As you know sup3r-11 is discontinued so unlikely we will have replacement bottles for much longer. My advice is to come forward now and express that concern or contact [email protected] in the future when you use the bottles.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
As you know sup3r-11 is discontinued so unlikely we will have replacement bottles for much longer. My advice is to come forward now and express that concern or contact [email protected] in the future when you use the bottles.
Sent an email Friday AM, should I send it again? (I checked my spam folder) I know what they weigh in grams 131.4g, and 131.7g, With pump pulled, the product level is about 1" down from the top. I absolutely do not BS to get free product, so I'm trying to go about this the most honest way I can think of, somebody throw a full one on a scale :D

Edit: Or, if it really isn't any sweat of OL's back and you guys really don't care - I can just follow post number one if you tell me to ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent an email Friday AM, should I send it again? (I checked my spam folder) I know what they weigh in grams 131.4g, and 131.7g, With pump pulled, the product level is about 1" down from the top. I absolutely do not BS to get free product, so I'm trying to go about this the most honest way I can think of, somebody throw a full one on a scale :D

Edit: Or, if it really isn't any sweat of OL's back and you guys really don't care - I can just follow post number one if you tell me to ;)
Insinuating we don't care is frankly disingenuous, since resources have been allocated to investigate and correct any production issues. In addition, we are offering compensation.

If you haven followed guidance in post#1, I'd suggest you do so.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Insinuating we don't care is frankly disingenuous, since resources have been allocated to investigate and correct any production issues. In addition, we are offering compensation.

If you haven followed guidance in post#1, I'd suggest you do so.
Easy hoss. I meant that replacing a bottle is monetarily no skin off of OL's back, so you don't care if you send out a bunch - get it?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy hoss. I meant that replacing a bottle is monetarily no skin off of OL's back, so you don't care if you send out a bunch - get it?
Sorry if I misunderstood your post.

Giving away free bottles of 11-kt is a monetary loss and not insignificant. We are only doing it as a expression of good faith to our loyal customers...

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Much thanks GNO and O-Labs. I ran into this issue and sent an email the very first day of this post. This offer from OL really shows me they care about their customers and that means a lot.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Sorry if I misunderstood your post.

Giving away free bottles of 11-kt is a monetary loss and not insignificant. We are only doing it as a expression of good faith to our loyal customers...
No prob, thanks. Like I said, to limit claims (lower OL's cost on this), knowing what a properly filled bottle weighs sure would save some money. Without it, I have to assume mine are short (1" below the top) and email a claim. I'll re-send my original email with added info. Thanks.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on consultations with our production facility and internal testing, Sup3r-11 bottle weight should be approx. 4.6 oz (or 128.8g).

No change will be made to the compensation program as a result of this data.

btur2915

Awards
I sent an email 4 days ago and haven't gotten a reply. Should I be expecting one?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent an email 4 days ago and haven't gotten a reply. Should I be expecting one?
No, noone will receive a reply....please be patient and ill post here when we ship them.

Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my replacement in the mail today.....! thanks guys :bigok:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on consultations with our production facility and internal testing, Sup3r-11 bottle weight should be approx. 4.6 oz (or 128.8g).

No change will be made to the compensation program as a result of this data.
Just curious GNO...128.8 is with the pump on or off? Regardless...you and OL are going way above and beyond, you shouldn't have to do this.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious GNO...128.8 is with the pump on or off? Regardless...you and OL are going way above and beyond, you shouldn't have to do this.
pump on
I always get my pump on smh

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Customer service at its finest right here.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. It seems like i have arrived late to the party on this. The discontinuing of this product concern me as I have not even touched my bottles since buying them.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hmmm.. It seems like i have arrived late to the party on this. The discontinuing of this product concern me as I have not even touched my bottles since buying them.
So put them on a scale and weigh them. 128g or more and you're good. Mine were both 131.x

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
So put them on a scale and weigh them. 128g or more and you're good. Mine were both 131.x
Its not about the weight. He states that he cannot disclose the reason behind the discontinuation of this product and i'm just curious.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not about the weight. He states that he cannot disclose the reason behind the discontinuation of this product and i'm just curious.
My personal guess is that it has something to do with the quasi-legality of 11 ketotestosterone.

Its really a gray area steroid and not a DHEA Prohormone.

Its not naturally occurring in our food supply, so its not legal according to DHSEA

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
My personal guess is that it has something to do with the quasi-legality of 11 ketotestosterone.

Its really a gray area steroid and not a DHEA Prohormone.

Its not naturally occurring in our food supply, so its not legal according to DHSEA
That makes sense. I figured it had to do with legality, but you never know whats behind closed doors...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That makes sense. I figured it had to do with legality, but you never know whats behind closed doors...
We used the same compound as everyone else that sells legit 11kt, only difference being quantity per unit.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
We used the same compound as everyone else that sells legit 11kt, only difference being quantity per unit.
Not saying you're selling something different other than 11-kt. I just am curious as to why the discontinuation, but you cannot disclose that so that's my answer.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not saying you're selling something different other than 11-kt. I just am curious as to why the discontinuation, but you cannot disclose that so that's my answer.
We don't post business decisions on the forum. There was no safety concerns is all the relevant info we need to share.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Got my package today. Much thanks to OL for this offer!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ before everyone blasts me with pm/e-mails...

Only a few bottles were shipped, the rest will be shipped Mon/Tues this upcomingweek.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ we are a bit delayed due to the Olympia sale but these bottles will go out by the end of the week.

No more emails please!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^ we are a bit delayed due to the Olympia sale but these bottles will go out by the end of the week.

No more emails please!
I received mine this week and have to give a huge shout out to OL and GNO. Things like this go a long way for customer loyalty. Thanks

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Still haven't received anything, but I'm happy to see others are being sorted.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Got it, thanks ol happy to see it's all been sorted.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just seeing this ... hopefully the ones i bought from Nutri-verse just now are fulll bottles and didnt get shorted

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just seeing this ... hopefully the ones i bought from Nutri-verse just now are fulll bottles and didnt get shorted
any1 ... ??

would hate to start a cycle and see it come short

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what you are asking
Sup3r-11 bottle concerns ( I guess some or all were underdosed - not the amount quoted on the label )

I had bought 2 bottles and was wondering if that applied to every bottle, or was it an old batch issue ?