SUP3R DHEA Q&A

Page 18 of 20 First ... 1617181920 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by medinacirilo View Post
    I wonder if they'll swap my old version for a new one lol! I swear, stuffs so messy My sink and mirror are getting more dose then me!
    If it were me, I would not go through all the hassle of attempting to switch..
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Put it in a jar with a rubber seal on the lid (small pickle/mushroom/artichoke jars - just look on the supermarket shelf for a suitable one) and use a 1ml Syringe.
    I would probably just do something along these lines to prevent your bathroom fixtures from receiving all the benefits as opposed to yourself...

2. Pic, showing why you need to shake the heck out of it
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

3. Ok, I got the old version on some crazy sale a few months back and tried a pump for the first time this morning and I really don't know what all the unnecessary fuss was about.

I held out one hand and carefully pumped the thing with the other and didn't suffer any type of lotion massacre. Nothing spilled and I successfully applied that pump to my forearm. Done.

Yes, the lotion is very thin, however if you are careful (which why wouldn't you be), it doesn't take calling in all forces to apply this stuff. LOL

Ball application is next... lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Pic, showing why you need to shake the heck out of it
    Wow...that is worse than I ever could have imagined..

5. Not to mention, this stuff works really well.

Haven't felt a bit of lethargy yet today.

Usually it's a daily fight
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Pic, showing why you need to shake the heck out of it
    Wtf is that the new batch? Mine doesnt seperate into those colors, definitely not a creamy white sediment at least. Its more green than anything.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Wtf is that the new batch? Mine doesnt seperate into those colors, definitely not a creamy white sediment at least. Its more green than anything.
    Same here. Mine was like a neon/fungi looking green. ^^ looks like bacon grease

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    Same here. Mine was like a neon/fungi looking green. ^^ looks like bacon grease
    Im hoping that creamy white sh1t is the base of his jar? Otherwise it looks like a completely different product to mine lol

9. Yea, I'm quite happy with my "too liquidy for others" first run that I got for a steal 2 months ago. LOL

No gooey white business for me...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    Yea, I'm quite happy with my "too liquidy for others" first run that I got for a steal 2 months ago. LOL

No gooey white business for me...
    So you put it in a glass jar so you can see? That's v1 after sitting a while. When you shake it up, it looks like pea soup.

11. Yea, I didn't really shake the hell out of it and mine came out like a ectoplasm green, but I did shake it as I would with any TD product.

12. Just applied down there for the sake of science. Zero super hero effect

Now one thing to consider is that I got a little bit on my taint so I'm hoping it converts to Dbol there

13. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Just applied down there for the sake of science. Zero super hero effect

Now one thing to consider is that I got a little bit on my taint so I'm hoping it converts to Dbol there
    *Dead
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Just applied down there for the sake of science. Zero super hero effect

Repped for adding to the (now) N=4 study! So we're at a tie now: 2 "Oh my, baby" and 2 NADA.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I just got an e-mail from Nutriverse asking me if I would mind being sent the new version without a label..

I told them to send!

Apparently the new version is in kids..
    So apparently I received the new batch as that is what Nutriverse indicated...it does have a label as my shipping got delayed due to stock issues with other products.

I just started using this a few days ago. It is not extremely runny...just kind of reminds me of the consistently of many other OL transdermals of the past. Unfortunately, it is still flying out everywhere from somewhere by the nozzle upon being shaken. Other than that, I have had no issue with nozzle clogging yet but it is still early...

16. So I looked more closely today at what actually happens when this is shaken. The straw-like portion of the nozzle does not have an adequate seal where it goes through the cap. This is where it flies out everywhere and product is lost.

I realize I could transfer it to another container and use a syringe for dosing...and I may be forced to. I just think it would be ideal if it came ready to go for customers. Honestly, the carrier could still be thickened more as well.

So that is my constructive criticism on the first attempt to resolve the pump and carrier issues..
    Hope this helps

17. Truth is - the stuff works....obviously, or else we wouldn't all be going through this with these shizz bottles. That being said, I'd recommend a bottle with an eye dropper for new packaging.

18. Glad I pulled the trigger when they had the sale dirt cheap on the old carrier.

As they say, if it ain't broke....

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Truth is - the stuff works....obviously, or else we wouldn't all be going through this with these shizz bottles. That being said, I'd recommend a bottle with an eye dropper for new packaging.
    Agree there. It might be easier for OL to reduce it to a liquid preparation (if possible) and just distribute it in a little glass bottle with a dropper syringe. Iron Legion style! Simplicity seems like the way to go here..

Aside from that...the product seems effective. I actually applied it yesterday and started doing some work on my computer. Within 30 minutes...I felt a pump and wondered what the hell was causing it. Then I remembered I had just applied Sup3r-DHEA which is what I used to always experience with Dermacrine.

20. Can sup3r dhea be stacked with non-suppressive supplements such as natural test boosters or AIs (used for cutting) and what would the side effects be?

21. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Can sup3r dhea be stacked with non-suppressive supplements such as natural test boosters or AIs (used for cutting) and what would the side effects be?
    Yeah for sure, and side effects would really depend on specific products. What do you have in mind?
    Olympus Labs (Use my code "Synapsin30" for 30% off all OL products)
    https://www.instagram.com/doctorolympus
    My podcast: http://bit.do/c6teW (itunes) / http://bit.do/c6teR (soundcloud)

22. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Can sup3r dhea be stacked with non-suppressive supplements such as natural test boosters or AIs (used for cutting) and what would the side effects be?
    I've seen quite a few people stacking Sup3r-DHEA and KingsBlood. Looking and feeling great.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Yeah for sure, and side effects would really depend on specific products. What do you have in mind?
    OL Kings blood , alphamax xt, Anabeta elite , OL ar1macare pro , OL kingsguard

24. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    OL Kings blood , alphamax xt, Anabeta elite , OL ar1macare pro , OL kingsguard
    I wouldn't run KB and alphamax at the sametime, but otherwise you are golden. Use them one after the other
    Olympus Labs (Use my code "Synapsin30" for 30% off all OL products)
    https://www.instagram.com/doctorolympus
    My podcast: http://bit.do/c6teW (itunes) / http://bit.do/c6teR (soundcloud)
  25. SUP3R DHEA Q&A

Has anyone tried a bottle stopper and syringe instead of dumping the product into a secondary container.

Like this:

Ezy Dose Calibrated Oral Medicine Syringe 1 TSP (5 mL) with Bottle Adapter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VCF6FG..._SzUzzbQ5MXQ53

Also, I got a blood panel back and hormones were low across the board. Suggestion was to supplement with DHEA and Pregnenalone. Would Sup3r DHEA be a good option since it covers both?

Link to my results:

Need Feedback--Lab Results show Low Total T, Free T, DHT, Estriadiol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 11:54 PM
  2. amps and sterility
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:49 PM