OL Cardarine

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I bought 3x bottle of your cardarine

WhatsApp Image 2016-08-19 at 10.00.25.jpeg

and on isarms.c** somebody telling me these are just pro-hormones an it is not pure, I need the liquid form and staff like that, I am a bit concerned, can you comment on that??

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats simply Bull****.

If you take a powder in a cap or dissolve it in a liquid and then take it is totally irrelevant.
Someone trying to sell his liquids made this **** up apparently.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats simply Bull****.

If you take a powder in a cap or dissolve it in a liquid and then take it is totally irrelevant.
Someone trying to sell his liquids made this **** up apparently.
I thought so, even cause I always trusted OL, not sure about OL UK but it should be the same.... also, let me post here what exactly they said...

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
I would recommend you get rid of the caps... they are often not even sarms to begin with... many fill these caps with prohormones.. if it is actual GW, it will not be as bioavailable as liquid... liquid is where you will get the most out of the actual product.. www.sarmsx.com has the very best sarms you can find... GW is not suppressive... you can run it 16 weeks at a time... it does not require a pct... after 16 weeks, you need 2-3 weeks off of it and then you can start it again...
so you can imagine, I was very happy to start and they pout me down...

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well its true that some SARMs are counterfeited using prohormones. However thats the same with liquids.
The part with "liquid is better" is simply not true, the shouldn't be a difference whatsoever, unless you are trying to absorb it sublingually.
What he said about GW is true, however I would not only wait 2-3 weeks after continually using it for 16 weeks.
Long term consequences are not known at this point.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well its true that some SARMs are counterfeited using prohormones. However thats the same with liquids.
The part with "liquid is better" is simply not true, the shouldn't be a difference whatsoever, unless you are trying to absorb it sublingually.
What he said about GW is true, however I would not only wait 2-3 weeks after continually using it for 16 weeks.
Long term consequences are not known at this point.
i plan to do 12 weeks at 20mg ed then wait more than 1 month :)

I just wanna make sure that the OL UK one is legit and its not prohormones :(

somewhere in the forum I saw the thread where the OL rep were giving list of purity...

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
OL is known to be legit. If you have it from a legit reseller there is no reason to think its something else.

But start with lower doses the first days/weeks to see how you react.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
OL is known to be legit. If you have it from a legit reseller there is no reason to think its something else.

But start with lower doses the first days/weeks to see how you react.
got it from the famous movie.... predator :) so I would imagine it is perfectly fine.

I watched many video and I went through lots of reviews and apparently there is no issue in starting from 21mg 3x 7mg per day, why you think I should start from lower dose? just for common sense :D ?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Because sometimes the sides are more pronounced than you would expect.
GW can cause low blood pressure and hypoglycemia. So you may get dizzy or even collapse if you take it too far too fast. Starting with the lower dose protects you because you can sense problems before they are too bad.

Also from my experience jumping straight to a high dose of GW makes the thirst issue greater and increases appetite more than bumping up the dose step by step.

In one of my runs I even had to lower the dose because of blood pressure issues.
Also keep an eye on meal frequency because of the possible hypoglycemia sides. If you start low you can sense where you need to adjust before getting bad sides.

Thats the reasons.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
And the english top of the foodchain is a legit supplier for sure.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Because sometimes the sides are more pronounced than you would expect.
GW can cause low blood pressure and hypoglycemia. So you may get dizzy or even collapse if you take it too far too fast. Starting with the lower dose protects you because you can sense problems before they are too bad.

Also from my experience jumping straight to a high dose of GW makes the thirst issue greater and increases appetite more than bumping up the dose step by step.

In one of my runs I even had to lower the dose because of blood pressure issues.
Also keep an eye on meal frequency because of the possible hypoglycemia sides. If you start low you can sense where you need to adjust before getting bad sides.

Thats the reasons.
thanks man, appreciated :)

so you run this, did you have good results in cutting?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I ran it several times. Solo, in PCT or with Ostarine.
In conjunction with Osta I dropped a little fat for sure, but I ran maintenance calories.
The other times I ran it I was in a caloric surplus but my main reason of taking it is the endurance benefit. As it increases my appetite quite a lot I'm not sure I would want to cut with it without some EC.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I ran it several times. Solo, in PCT or with Ostarine.
In conjunction with Osta I dropped a little fat for sure, but I ran maintenance calories.
The other times I ran it I was in a caloric surplus but my main reason of taking it is the endurance benefit. As it increases my appetite quite a lot I'm not sure I would want to cut with it without some EC.
EC is?
I am using it just for cut in conjuction with Test1fy

I will probably add some alphamine if needed but I think/hope i won't

so did it work for you? did you see results in the mirror?
what do you mean by check your blood pressure? too low?

thanks !

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
EC is Ephedrine + Caffeine !!!THE!!! cutting stack whatsoever. One of the most effective appetite suppressants out there.

GW kept me slightly leaner than I had to expect given the amount of calories. It increases my endurance, not in a crazy effective manner like some steroids but worth it for the amount of sides.

Yes. The blood pressure can easily drop too low an GW in some people.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
EC is Ephedrine + Caffeine !!!THE!!! cutting stack whatsoever. One of the most effective appetite suppressants out there.

GW kept me slightly leaner than I had to expect given the amount of calories. It increases my endurance, not in a crazy effective manner like some steroids but worth it for the amount of sides.

Yes. The blood pressure can easily drop too low an GW in some people.
thanks man, and last but not least lol would be, which one were you running at that time?

I cna't use EC, no caffeine for me and no Ephedrine ;)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, and last but not least lol would be, which one were you running at that time?

I cna't use EC, no caffeine for me and no Ephedrine ;)
I have used Platinum Nutraceuticals GW and OL Endurashred (Osta+GW) and OL Cardar1ne. Not sure anymore wich I ran wich time but they felt totally equal.

Then you can't run Alphamine either.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have used Platinum Nutraceuticals GW and OL Endurashred (Osta+GW) and OL Cardar1ne. Not sure anymore wich I ran wich time but they felt totally equal.

Then you can't run Alphamine either.
I know about alphamine, I got used to it so if needed I will but I would prefer to avoid caffeine, I am going through some adrenal fatigue issues :) so trying to "detox" from caffeine I was drinking more than 4 double expresso per day

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to offend you, but...

Lol thats 300mg caffeine max. Thats a cute little dose for cute little kids xD.

I don't think thats anywhere near sufficient to get adrenal fatigue, but taking a stim break from time to time is never a bad thing.
You might want to get something along the lises of Adrenosurge and a cortisol blocker like Reduce XT to aid you when you really have those issues.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to offend you, but...

Lol thats 300mg caffeine max. Thats a cute little dose for cute little kids xD.

I don't think thats anywhere near sufficient to get adrenal fatigue, but taking a stim break from time to time is never a bad thing.
You might want to get something along the lises of Adrenosurge and a cortisol blocker like Reduce XT to aid you when you really have those issues.
no probs mate, I should have listed everthing I was taking on top of those double expresso :)

anyway yes I am not guessing, I know I have adrenal issues, and yes I am acting accordingly with supplements and herbs to fix the issue, taking lots of thing right now (natural ones)

I have used both reduce xt and adrenosurge in the past and every time they fixed me, this time I am trying to experiment new options.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
anyway thanks a lot to Bunshichi, it would be also nice to have an official response from a rep :) that would be much appreciated :)

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
anyway thanks a lot to Bunshichi, it would be also nice to have an official response from a rep :) that would be much appreciated :)
I think hearing it from someone not vested with the company is even better.

FWIW, I have been in this game awhile and never heard anything bad about the purity or authenticity of an OL product, UK or US.

Either way, if you look at the post which scared you, you have all the information right there to decide. The guy dissed what you already bought and then he provided what sounded like an advertisement for another company to sell you what you've already purchased. That's a shady shill if I've ever seen one. Personally, I stay away from people like that who lie to push their products. If someone will make up a lie like that to advertise, what's saying HE won't lie about what's in HIS bottles?

Get down with the OL and spend your spare cash on something good like some MK677 for your next bulk. I know of a great site that has the highest quality..... nah haha just joking. =D

Last edited:
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I think hearing it from someone not vested with the company is even better.

FWIW, I have been in this game awhile and never heard anything bad about the purity of authenticity of an OL product, UK or US.

Either way, if you look at the post which scared you, you have all the information right there to decide. The guy dissed what you already bought and then he provided what sounded like an advertisement for another company to sell you what you've already purchased. That's a shady shill if I've ever seen one. Personally, I stay away from people like that who lie to push their products. If someone will make up a lie like that to advertise, what's saying HE won't lie about what's in HIS bottles?

Get down with the OL and spend your spare cash on something good like some MK677 for your next bulk. I know of a great site that has the highest quality..... nah haha just joking. =D
Ha hahahah thanks guys :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
PS started since 2 days and hanger is skyrocketing... Also endurance today during cardio was good, only thing is a bit dizziness...

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
PS started since 2 days and hanger is skyrocketing... Also endurance today during cardio was good, only thing is a bit dizziness...
The low BP and hypoglycemia is basically a 1-2 punch as far as dizziness/nausea. Do you have a BP meter?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
The low BP and hypoglycemia is basically a 1-2 punch as far as dizziness/nausea. Do you have a BP meter?
Yes monitoring now I had 118 60 this morning

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Yes monitoring now I had 118 60 this morning
I've never run anything which messes with blood sugars, but perhaps a meter for that may not be a bad idea either. You don't usually need a prescription for it if you're in USA, like certain types of slin. We have so many diabetics in our health-troubled country that you can't buy Tylenol 3s without a prescription, but you can certainly get your diabetic supplies.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
What you talking about? Sorry about my lack of knowledge :(

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
What you talking about? Sorry about my lack of knowledge :(
Oh, sorry. This thing will cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). I was proposing the idea of adding a glucose meter alongside your BP meter. Your BP isn't excessively low, it just made me wonder if the dizziness was associated with low blood sugar. You could monitor and balance it with the help of a meter. It's probably not necessary, but I'm one of those who believes that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry. This thing will cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). I was proposing the idea of adding a glucose meter alongside your BP meter. Your BP isn't excessively low, it just made me wonder if the dizziness was associated with low blood sugar. You could monitor and balance it with the help of a meter. It's probably not necessary, but I'm one of those who believes that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Gotcha :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
How are you handling the low blood sugar?
Honestly, after first week, I don't have problem with it. Checking my levels and they are ok so I guess all good, endurance is skyrocketing so I believe this is working :) i Feel a bit dizzy just in low carbs day (34g)

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Ok... Phew. I was worried that I was going to just have to deal with low blood sugar levels the entire time.

Cool. Well I am definitely excited to give a go.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok... Phew. I was worried that I was going to just have to deal with low blood sugar levels the entire time.

Cool. Well I am definitely excited to give a go.
I'm running a log if you interested :)

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Signs of hypoglycemia: dizziness, sweating , hunger, weakness, and all in all feeling like crap.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Signs of hypoglycemia: dizziness, sweating , hunger, weakness, and all in all feeling like crap.
I had similar symptoms first week then all good, actually I felt stronger and endurance while doing cardio was skyrocketing

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Yeah for sure. You just gotta eat when you feel like that and that should fix it quick. It's good to check your blood sugar if you have access. I'm diabetic so I can tell my blood sugar by how I feel with all my experience. But I still check a few times a day.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure. You just gotta eat when you feel like that and that should fix it quick. It's good to check your blood sugar if you have access. I'm diabetic so I can tell my blood sugar by how I feel with all my experience. But I still check a few times a day.
I remember checking it with the electronic glucometer :)

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
That's a great tool to have... good job brother.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there any Olympus UK Cardar1ne left around any where ??

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I bought 3x bottle of your cardarine

View attachment 139295

and on isarms.c** somebody telling me these are just pro-hormones an it is not pure, I need the liquid form and staff like that, I am a bit concerned, can you comment on that??
The Sarmsx , Sarms1 crew is notorious for putting down everyone else's SARMS and saying theirs is the only one that works.

I've spent hours and days / months reading reviews and it is always the same with them. "X is the only legit version and x is going to cost you 150+ a bottle" lol. That is why I like this forum and have chosen to actually engage on this one, people here actually test **** and give honest feedback and are not only pitching 1 solution.

Sorry I know this is an older thread, just saw it pop back up. I have seen bad reviews for Sarmsx and the others just like it. I don't have the lab equipment and disposable income though to compare all different sources.

I have done lots of testing with RUI and so far like everything, but have not compared them to really anything else. I am testing a eBay seller now, want to see if they are legit or not.

Although sometimes more exp, you are getting much more. So you really need to take everything into account. I'm testing the same lab both liquid and a pill version of 677 they offer.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thx a lot :) the OL was great and I have also found one lab recepto*ch*m which is great too

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
The Sarmsx , Sarms1 crew is notorious for putting down everyone else's SARMS and saying theirs is the only one that works.

I've spent hours and days / months reading reviews and it is always the same with them. "X is the only legit version and x is going to cost you 150+ a bottle" lol. That is why I like this forum and have chosen to actually engage on this one, people here actually test **** and give honest feedback and are not only pitching 1 solution.

Sorry I know this is an older thread, just saw it pop back up. I have seen bad reviews for Sarmsx and the others just like it. I don't have the lab equipment and disposable income though to compare all different sources.

I have done lots of testing with RUI and so far like everything, but have not compared them to really anything else. I am testing a eBay seller now, want to see if they are legit or not.

Although sometimes more exp, you are getting much more. So you really need to take everything into account. I'm testing the same lab both liquid and a pill version of 677 they offer.
Their answer for everything on that site is "bro you should have bought your sarms from sarms x..... " 150 dollars please. Plus he's brainwashed all the kids on there.. it's lame

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their answer for everything on that site is "bro you should have bought your sarms from sarms x..... " 150 dollars please. Plus he's brainwashed all the kids on there.. it's lame
Reminds me of elitefitness with the n2bm crap

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
spot on hahaha.

also Jebrook i am interested as well if there are any bottles left that are still available?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
spot on hahaha.

also Jebrook i am interested as well if there are any bottles left that are still available?
Cardarine is still available in the EU market from 3rd party retailers. Here in the U.S. Sup3r Shred is our latest release that will have very comparable fat-burning and cardio effects similar to Cardarine:).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I for one do not like Cardarine at all. I used and still have Primeval Labs brand which was very popular and seems legit based on effects. Endurance certainly was there, but you can also just feel like crap as others have mentioned. I actually tried one pill (5mg) a week or so ago, as I had not tried it since this past summer. Thought I would pop that for a little extra endurance during my workout. I just ended up going back to bed. I would give Sup3r Shred a shot instead...it just has to be better as it does not get much worse than Cardarine in my book. Ugh...makes me uneasy just thinking about it.

made2last

Awards

Hey I was looking at Sarms on ebay too, probably same seller, great reviews feedback, how do you like it?