OL Cardarine

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Exclamation OL Cardarine

Hi guys, I bought 3x bottle of your cardarine

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2016-08-19 at 10.00.25.jpeg
Views: 1066
Size:  120.3 KB

and on isarms.c** somebody telling me these are just pro-hormones an it is not pure, I need the liquid form and staff like that, I am a bit concerned, can you comment on that??
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

2. Yeah thats simply Bull****.

If you take a powder in a cap or dissolve it in a liquid and then take it is totally irrelevant.
    Someone trying to sell his liquids made this **** up apparently.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bunshichi View Post
    Yeah thats simply Bull****.

If you take a powder in a cap or dissolve it in a liquid and then take it is totally irrelevant.
    Someone trying to sell his liquids made this **** up apparently.
    I thought so, even cause I always trusted OL, not sure about OL UK but it should be the same.... also, let me post here what exactly they said...

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    I would recommend you get rid of the caps... they are often not even sarms to begin with... many fill these caps with prohormones.. if it is actual GW, it will not be as bioavailable as liquid... liquid is where you will get the most out of the actual product.. www.sarmsx.com has the very best sarms you can find... GW is not suppressive... you can run it 16 weeks at a time... it does not require a pct... after 16 weeks, you need 2-3 weeks off of it and then you can start it again...
    so you can imagine, I was very happy to start and they pout me down...
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

4. Yeah well its true that some SARMs are counterfeited using prohormones. However thats the same with liquids.
    The part with "liquid is better" is simply not true, the shouldn't be a difference whatsoever, unless you are trying to absorb it sublingually.
    What he said about GW is true, however I would not only wait 2-3 weeks after continually using it for 16 weeks.
    Long term consequences are not known at this point.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bunshichi View Post
    Yeah well its true that some SARMs are counterfeited using prohormones. However thats the same with liquids.
    The part with "liquid is better" is simply not true, the shouldn't be a difference whatsoever, unless you are trying to absorb it sublingually.
    What he said about GW is true, however I would not only wait 2-3 weeks after continually using it for 16 weeks.
    Long term consequences are not known at this point.
    i plan to do 12 weeks at 20mg ed then wait more than 1 month

I just wanna make sure that the OL UK one is legit and its not prohormones

somewhere in the forum I saw the thread where the OL rep were giving list of purity...
    •   

6. OL is known to be legit. If you have it from a legit reseller there is no reason to think its something else.

But start with lower doses the first days/weeks to see how you react.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bunshichi View Post
    OL is known to be legit. If you have it from a legit reseller there is no reason to think its something else.

But start with lower doses the first days/weeks to see how you react.
    got it from the famous movie.... predator so I would imagine it is perfectly fine.

I watched many video and I went through lots of reviews and apparently there is no issue in starting from 21mg 3x 7mg per day, why you think I should start from lower dose? just for common sense ?

8. Because sometimes the sides are more pronounced than you would expect.
    GW can cause low blood pressure and hypoglycemia. So you may get dizzy or even collapse if you take it too far too fast. Starting with the lower dose protects you because you can sense problems before they are too bad.

Also from my experience jumping straight to a high dose of GW makes the thirst issue greater and increases appetite more than bumping up the dose step by step.

In one of my runs I even had to lower the dose because of blood pressure issues.
    Also keep an eye on meal frequency because of the possible hypoglycemia sides. If you start low you can sense where you need to adjust before getting bad sides.

Thats the reasons.

9. And the english top of the foodchain is a legit supplier for sure.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bunshichi View Post
    Because sometimes the sides are more pronounced than you would expect.
    GW can cause low blood pressure and hypoglycemia. So you may get dizzy or even collapse if you take it too far too fast. Starting with the lower dose protects you because you can sense problems before they are too bad.

Also from my experience jumping straight to a high dose of GW makes the thirst issue greater and increases appetite more than bumping up the dose step by step.

In one of my runs I even had to lower the dose because of blood pressure issues.
    Also keep an eye on meal frequency because of the possible hypoglycemia sides. If you start low you can sense where you need to adjust before getting bad sides.

Thats the reasons.
    thanks man, appreciated

so you run this, did you have good results in cutting?

11. I ran it several times. Solo, in PCT or with Ostarine.
    In conjunction with Osta I dropped a little fat for sure, but I ran maintenance calories.
    The other times I ran it I was in a caloric surplus but my main reason of taking it is the endurance benefit. As it increases my appetite quite a lot I'm not sure I would want to cut with it without some EC.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bunshichi View Post
    I ran it several times. Solo, in PCT or with Ostarine.
    In conjunction with Osta I dropped a little fat for sure, but I ran maintenance calories.
    The other times I ran it I was in a caloric surplus but my main reason of taking it is the endurance benefit. As it increases my appetite quite a lot I'm not sure I would want to cut with it without some EC.
    EC is?
    I am using it just for cut in conjuction with Test1fy

I will probably add some alphamine if needed but I think/hope i won't

so did it work for you? did you see results in the mirror?
    what do you mean by check your blood pressure? too low?

thanks !

13. EC is Ephedrine + Caffeine !!!THE!!! cutting stack whatsoever. One of the most effective appetite suppressants out there.

GW kept me slightly leaner than I had to expect given the amount of calories. It increases my endurance, not in a crazy effective manner like some steroids but worth it for the amount of sides.

Yes. The blood pressure can easily drop too low an GW in some people.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bunshichi View Post
    EC is Ephedrine + Caffeine !!!THE!!! cutting stack whatsoever. One of the most effective appetite suppressants out there.

GW kept me slightly leaner than I had to expect given the amount of calories. It increases my endurance, not in a crazy effective manner like some steroids but worth it for the amount of sides.

Yes. The blood pressure can easily drop too low an GW in some people.
    thanks man, and last but not least lol would be, which one were you running at that time?

I cna't use EC, no caffeine for me and no Ephedrine

15. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    thanks man, and last but not least lol would be, which one were you running at that time?

I cna't use EC, no caffeine for me and no Ephedrine
    I have used Platinum Nutraceuticals GW and OL Endurashred (Osta+GW) and OL Cardar1ne. Not sure anymore wich I ran wich time but they felt totally equal.

Then you can't run Alphamine either.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bunshichi View Post
    I have used Platinum Nutraceuticals GW and OL Endurashred (Osta+GW) and OL Cardar1ne. Not sure anymore wich I ran wich time but they felt totally equal.

Then you can't run Alphamine either.
    I know about alphamine, I got used to it so if needed I will but I would prefer to avoid caffeine, I am going through some adrenal fatigue issues so trying to "detox" from caffeine I was drinking more than 4 double expresso per day

17. Don't mean to offend you, but...

Lol thats 300mg caffeine max. Thats a cute little dose for cute little kids xD.

I don't think thats anywhere near sufficient to get adrenal fatigue, but taking a stim break from time to time is never a bad thing.
    You might want to get something along the lises of Adrenosurge and a cortisol blocker like Reduce XT to aid you when you really have those issues.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bunshichi View Post
    Don't mean to offend you, but...

Lol thats 300mg caffeine max. Thats a cute little dose for cute little kids xD.

I don't think thats anywhere near sufficient to get adrenal fatigue, but taking a stim break from time to time is never a bad thing.
    You might want to get something along the lises of Adrenosurge and a cortisol blocker like Reduce XT to aid you when you really have those issues.
    no probs mate, I should have listed everthing I was taking on top of those double expresso

anyway yes I am not guessing, I know I have adrenal issues, and yes I am acting accordingly with supplements and herbs to fix the issue, taking lots of thing right now (natural ones)

I have used both reduce xt and adrenosurge in the past and every time they fixed me, this time I am trying to experiment new options.

19. anyway thanks a lot to @Bunshichi, it would be also nice to have an official response from a rep that would be much appreciated

20. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    anyway thanks a lot to @Bunshichi, it would be also nice to have an official response from a rep that would be much appreciated
    I think hearing it from someone not vested with the company is even better.

FWIW, I have been in this game awhile and never heard anything bad about the purity or authenticity of an OL product, UK or US.

Either way, if you look at the post which scared you, you have all the information right there to decide. The guy dissed what you already bought and then he provided what sounded like an advertisement for another company to sell you what you've already purchased. That's a shady shill if I've ever seen one. Personally, I stay away from people like that who lie to push their products. If someone will make up a lie like that to advertise, what's saying HE won't lie about what's in HIS bottles?

Get down with the OL and spend your spare cash on something good like some MK677 for your next bulk. I know of a great site that has the highest quality..... nah haha just joking. =D
    Last edited by saywutrly; 08-20-2016 at 10:09 AM. Reason: To correct autocorrect

21. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    I think hearing it from someone not vested with the company is even better.

FWIW, I have been in this game awhile and never heard anything bad about the purity of authenticity of an OL product, UK or US.

Either way, if you look at the post which scared you, you have all the information right there to decide. The guy dissed what you already bought and then he provided what sounded like an advertisement for another company to sell you what you've already purchased. That's a shady shill if I've ever seen one. Personally, I stay away from people like that who lie to push their products. If someone will make up a lie like that to advertise, what's saying HE won't lie about what's in HIS bottles?

Get down with the OL and spend your spare cash on something good like some MK677 for your next bulk. I know of a great site that has the highest quality..... nah haha just joking. =D
    Ha hahahah thanks guys

22. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Ha hahahah thanks guys
    Anytime, man!

23. PS started since 2 days and hanger is skyrocketing... Also endurance today during cardio was good, only thing is a bit dizziness...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    PS started since 2 days and hanger is skyrocketing... Also endurance today during cardio was good, only thing is a bit dizziness...
    The low BP and hypoglycemia is basically a 1-2 punch as far as dizziness/nausea. Do you have a BP meter?

25. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    The low BP and hypoglycemia is basically a 1-2 punch as far as dizziness/nausea. Do you have a BP meter?
    Yes monitoring now I had 118 60 this morning
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 09:40 PM
  2. OL Mass GH, Cardarine & dermacrine
    By Juicedeez utz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2016, 11:56 AM
  3. The Miami Hurricanes Sign Sasquatch To Play OL.
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 08:17 PM
  4. Wrist pain from OL's
    By fightinirish in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 08:09 AM
  5. Good ol' Tom Dashle
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 04:16 PM