OL Cardarine

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Yes monitoring now I had 118 60 this morning
    I've never run anything which messes with blood sugars, but perhaps a meter for that may not be a bad idea either. You don't usually need a prescription for it if you're in USA, like certain types of slin. We have so many diabetics in our health-troubled country that you can't buy Tylenol 3s without a prescription, but you can certainly get your diabetic supplies.

2. What you talking about? Sorry about my lack of knowledge
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    What you talking about? Sorry about my lack of knowledge
    Oh, sorry. This thing will cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). I was proposing the idea of adding a glucose meter alongside your BP meter. Your BP isn't excessively low, it just made me wonder if the dizziness was associated with low blood sugar. You could monitor and balance it with the help of a meter. It's probably not necessary, but I'm one of those who believes that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

4. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    Oh, sorry. This thing will cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). I was proposing the idea of adding a glucose meter alongside your BP meter. Your BP isn't excessively low, it just made me wonder if the dizziness was associated with low blood sugar. You could monitor and balance it with the help of a meter. It's probably not necessary, but I'm one of those who believes that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
    Gotcha
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

5. How are you handling the low blood sugar?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kelso312 View Post
    How are you handling the low blood sugar?
    Honestly, after first week, I don't have problem with it. Checking my levels and they are ok so I guess all good, endurance is skyrocketing so I believe this is working i Feel a bit dizzy just in low carbs day (34g)

7. Ok... Phew. I was worried that I was going to just have to deal with low blood sugar levels the entire time.

Cool. Well I am definitely excited to give a go.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kelso312 View Post
    Ok... Phew. I was worried that I was going to just have to deal with low blood sugar levels the entire time.

Cool. Well I am definitely excited to give a go.
    I'm running a log if you interested

9. Signs of hypoglycemia: dizziness, sweating , hunger, weakness, and all in all feeling like crap.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bry11 View Post
    Signs of hypoglycemia: dizziness, sweating , hunger, weakness, and all in all feeling like crap.
    I had similar symptoms first week then all good, actually I felt stronger and endurance while doing cardio was skyrocketing

11. Yeah for sure. You just gotta eat when you feel like that and that should fix it quick. It's good to check your blood sugar if you have access. I'm diabetic so I can tell my blood sugar by how I feel with all my experience. But I still check a few times a day.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bry11 View Post
    Yeah for sure. You just gotta eat when you feel like that and that should fix it quick. It's good to check your blood sugar if you have access. I'm diabetic so I can tell my blood sugar by how I feel with all my experience. But I still check a few times a day.
    I remember checking it with the electronic glucometer

13. That's a great tool to have... good job brother.

14. Is there any Olympus UK Cardar1ne left around any where ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Is there any Olympus UK Cardar1ne left around any where ??
    PM sent
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Is there any Olympus UK Cardar1ne left around any where ??
    I second this

17. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Hi guys, I bought 3x bottle of your cardarine

Attachment 139295

and on isarms.c** somebody telling me these are just pro-hormones an it is not pure, I need the liquid form and staff like that, I am a bit concerned, can you comment on that??
    The Sarmsx , Sarms1 crew is notorious for putting down everyone else's SARMS and saying theirs is the only one that works.

I've spent hours and days / months reading reviews and it is always the same with them. "X is the only legit version and x is going to cost you 150+ a bottle" lol. That is why I like this forum and have chosen to actually engage on this one, people here actually test **** and give honest feedback and are not only pitching 1 solution.

Sorry I know this is an older thread, just saw it pop back up. I have seen bad reviews for Sarmsx and the others just like it. I don't have the lab equipment and disposable income though to compare all different sources.

I have done lots of testing with RUI and so far like everything, but have not compared them to really anything else. I am testing a eBay seller now, want to see if they are legit or not.

Although sometimes more exp, you are getting much more. So you really need to take everything into account. I'm testing the same lab both liquid and a pill version of 677 they offer.

18. Thx a lot the OL was great and I have also found one lab recepto*ch*m which is great too

19. Quote Originally Posted by S.Dedication View Post
    The Sarmsx , Sarms1 crew is notorious for putting down everyone else's SARMS and saying theirs is the only one that works.

I've spent hours and days / months reading reviews and it is always the same with them. "X is the only legit version and x is going to cost you 150+ a bottle" lol. That is why I like this forum and have chosen to actually engage on this one, people here actually test **** and give honest feedback and are not only pitching 1 solution.

Sorry I know this is an older thread, just saw it pop back up. I have seen bad reviews for Sarmsx and the others just like it. I don't have the lab equipment and disposable income though to compare all different sources.

I have done lots of testing with RUI and so far like everything, but have not compared them to really anything else. I am testing a eBay seller now, want to see if they are legit or not.

Although sometimes more exp, you are getting much more. So you really need to take everything into account. I'm testing the same lab both liquid and a pill version of 677 they offer.
    Their answer for everything on that site is "bro you should have bought your sarms from sarms x..... " 150 dollars please. Plus he's brainwashed all the kids on there.. it's lame

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bry11 View Post
    Their answer for everything on that site is "bro you should have bought your sarms from sarms x..... " 150 dollars please. Plus he's brainwashed all the kids on there.. it's lame
    Reminds me of elitefitness with the n2bm crap
    Olympus Labs

21. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Reminds me of elitefitness with the n2bm crap
    Hahaha... for sure

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bry11 View Post
    spot on hahaha.

also @Jebrook i am interested as well if there are any bottles left that are still available?

23. Quote Originally Posted by jtmartin18 View Post
    spot on hahaha.

also @Jebrook i am interested as well if there are any bottles left that are still available?
    Cardarine is still available in the EU market from 3rd party retailers. Here in the U.S. Sup3r Shred is our latest release that will have very comparable fat-burning and cardio effects similar to Cardarine.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

24. I for one do not like Cardarine at all. I used and still have Primeval Labs brand which was very popular and seems legit based on effects. Endurance certainly was there, but you can also just feel like crap as others have mentioned. I actually tried one pill (5mg) a week or so ago, as I had not tried it since this past summer. Thought I would pop that for a little extra endurance during my workout. I just ended up going back to bed. I would give Sup3r Shred a shot instead...it just has to be better as it does not get much worse than Cardarine in my book. Ugh...makes me uneasy just thinking about it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by S.Dedication View Post

Hey I was looking at Sarms on ebay too, probably same seller, great reviews feedback, how do you like it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
  2. OL Mass GH, Cardarine & dermacrine
    By Juicedeez utz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2016, 10:56 AM
  3. The Miami Hurricanes Sign Sasquatch To Play OL.
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 07:17 PM
  4. Wrist pain from OL's
    By fightinirish in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 07:09 AM
  5. Good ol' Tom Dashle
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 03:16 PM