SUP3R 2 Logs....???

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So where are the logs for Sup3r 2...? ;)

You guys have had this out for a while now and no one is running sponsored or unsponsored logs for it..?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm not running a log but I have been running this going on three weeks and love it. I'm dosing two pills a day with good results, up 8 pounds and have went down one pants sizes. Strength has went up a good amount so far and I have a slight alpha feeling throughout the day. No sides, BP is good, haven't seen much shutdown as of yet either. I have a second bottle, so I might bump it up to three pills starting next week for a week to see what happens.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I am also surprised there are not many logs on this. I did some research into this compound and there is not a ton of info out there yet.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not running a log but I have been running this going on three weeks and love it.
I'm dosing two pills a day with good results, up 8 pounds and have went down one pants sizes. Strength has
went up a good amount so far and I have a slight alpha feeling throughout the day. No sides, BP is good, haven't
seen much shutdown as of yet either. I have a second bottle, so I might bump it up to three pills starting next week
for a week to see what happens.
Sounds good bro. You running it solo or stacked..?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I generally run new compounds solo just to see how they do. I think it would stack well with just about anything. I'm thinking at 3 pills a day, it would really take gains to another level.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I generally run new compounds solo just to see how they do. I think it would stack well with just about anything.
I'm thinking at 3 pills a day, it would really take gains to another level.

Nice..! any alpha feeling..? is it all all similar to Androsterone (R-Andro)

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Have not tried R-andro but I do have a little bit of the alpha feeling, for me its a peaceful confidence and a little bit more aggression. I like it because I tend to get too alpha(very aggressive) on some of the old PH, this one works perfect for me.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have not tried R-andro but I do have a little bit of the alpha feeling, for me its a peaceful confidence and a little bit more aggression. I like it because I tend to get too alpha(very aggressive) on some of the old PH, this one works perfect for me.
sounds good. Yes R-Andro give you a peaceful confidence as well thats why i like it over EpiAndro which
tends to give me more energy and anxiety.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bkprice how's the cycle goin?

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards

You guys have had this out for a while now and no one is running sponsored or unsponsored logs for it..?
lol same question here dude

S

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any updates on this OL reps? Still very hard to find much users of this

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
If any rep wants me to do a sponsored log, I'd be down to do a solo run after this PCT and offtime for the good of the community. =D

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and for anyone looking to pull the trigger on some, Nutriverse has it BOGO today!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If any rep wants me to do a sponsored log, I'd be down to do a solo run after this PCT and offtime for the good of the community. =D
And I'd be glad to add it in to my test cycle cuz I'm sure plenty would like to see how it helps while on cycle lmao
unfortunately since its discontinued I think we're out of luck brother lol

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Seems like there would have been more logs or reviews if it was popular.

Maybe people had a hard time finding it if it was a single production run?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
And I'd be glad to add it in to my test cycle cuz I'm sure plenty would like to see how it helps while on cycle lmao
unfortunately since its discontinued I think we're out of luck brother lol
They already discontinued it? Weird. Was it hard to keep a reliable API for it or something?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
They already discontinued it? Weird. Was it hard to keep a reliable API for it or something?
I looked into it but they didn't give much info. So definitely stock up now while you can lol, any code needed for the bogo?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
My belief is that Sup3r-11 and sup3r-2 arent fully compliant with the PH ban and the governments been cracking down as of late (kratom). Also i feel Sup3r-2 has more merit than sup3r-11 as sup3r-11 is an actual steroid not a precursor and the gov is targeting non converting oral or transdermally active steroids first (hence why dmz is going to be done away with soon) just my thought process. However if Sup3r-2 is as close to Phera-Plex as they say i feel like everyone should be loving this sh1t because phera-plex was the bees knees

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Is it anywhere near as effective as pplex? I had assumed that it would be more on par with the rest of the andros.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are they just getting sold out or is there a forthcoming ban?
The products are discontinued by OL and for reasons unbeknownst to me they've gotta go, threy will not be restocked by Nutriverse in the future

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
$28/bottle for 5 bottles of Sup3r 2 doesn't seem like that great a deal. That's $140 tied up in enough product for probably 2 cycles...on a compound nobody has even logged. You can get 1andro for that price and know exactly what you're getting.

The 11 is priced fine, as we know what it does and people like it. But the 2 seems like a gamble at best for that price.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank God for options tho.. I'm stoked to run the bottles ive got.

Hopefully it lacks the hair loss sides that 1andro plague me with. I love 1andro fwiw.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank God for options tho.. I'm stoked to run the bottles ive got.

Hopefully it lacks the hair loss sides that 1andro plague me with. I love 1andro fwiw.
Yeah I'll give you that, and I think you might be in luck. When Fueled Passion was logging his IM desoxy-test use he noted that while it was dry, he was almost certain it increased his gyno sensitivity to other wet compounds when introduced (implying that desoxyT is in fact much more anabolic than it is androgenic).

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'll give you that, and I think you might be in luck. When Fueled Passion was logging his IM desoxy-test use he noted that while it was dry, he was almost certain it increased his gyno sensitivity to other wet compounds when introduced (implying that desoxyT is in fact much more anabolic than it is androgenic).
That's odd, from reading about desoxy-t I gathered it's quite androgenic... which means I'll likely experience some degree of shedding. Pay to play i guess.

Seems like some guys loved it loved it (the desoxy) while others didn't respond as well. Same can be said for other compounds I suppose.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not running a log but I have been running this going on three weeks and love it. I'm dosing two pills a day with good results, up 8 pounds and have went down one pants sizes. Strength has went up a good amount so far and I have a slight alpha feeling throughout the day. No sides, BP is good, haven't seen much shutdown as of yet either. I have a second bottle, so I might bump it up to three pills starting next week for a week to see what happens.
bkprice how'd this wind up?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's odd, from reading about desoxy-t I gathered it's quite androgenic... which means I'll likely experience some degree of shedding. Pay to play i guess.

Seems like some guys loved it loved it (the desoxy) while others didn't respond as well. Same can be said for other compounds I suppose.
Right. It sounded like many got anxiety/nervous energy but not necessarily good libido? Idk. And bear in mind this oral ph might not pan out the same as the pinned active of course!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right. It sounded like many got anxiety/nervous energy but not necessarily good libido? Idk. And bear in mind this oral ph might not pan out the same as the pinned active of course!
No doubt!

I'm an adventurous fella, looking forward to cracking that first bottle...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No doubt!

I'm an adventurous fella, looking forward to cracking that first bottle...
It converts to desoxy-t? I didn't read much about it.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Hopefully mine comes soon, got some bottles before its all gone.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
It converts to desoxy-t? I didn't read much about it.
OL alleges at quite a significant amount, too. To the point they recommend giving blood on a cycle of Sup3r 2 if going beyond 4 weeks lol
I thought that there ought to be some truth to this. It's claimed to be a one step precursor instead of two step like the rest of the andros. If it converted to desoxy-t similar to old school 1AD and 4AD conversions to their targets, this may be worthwhile. I was surprised we didn't hear more about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Supplement Auction 3
S Supplements 15
hercules_22 Supplements 124
U Anabolics 2
joe123! Supplements 14