Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

Page 61 of 62 First ... 59606162 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I don't think anyone who has used it would have anything negative to say about its potency either.
    my fav compound so far have 6 bottles , ran out of funds or else I would have bought more

2. Anyone know where this is still in stock (if at all)?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Anyone know where this is still in stock (if at all)?
    My closet? Sorry mate, couldn't help myself

4. Why OL don't produce more of it ?
    A.solid good product. You use, love, and when u think to buy more, it's gone.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RUSSORJ View Post
    Why OL don't produce more of it ?
    A.solid good product. You use, love, and when u think to buy more, it's gone.
    Questionable legality in the US. It was a 1-Step conversion product that had some direct anabolic activity as well.
    •   

6. Cant find this anywhere, even ebay.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

7. Its over. Waiting for a similar product ( price/quality ) soon...lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by htghunterray View Post
    Cant find this anywhere, even ebay.
    I have 2 bottles for sale in the FS section

9. Just a PSA for anyone who is having problems with this stuff crashing and forming huge crystals (I saw this issue before I recently started using it). If you add a splash of ethanol and stir/shake before double-boiling it, it holds a lot longer before you have to warm it up again.

I've also found that following with some Salvo will usually dissolve any crystals which get on your skin if you don't realize how bad it is before you put it on.

Just my anecdotes, figured it may help someone. This stuff is too valuable to waste!

10. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    No. And its not like rubbing sand on - the particles are very sparse in the solution. Just rub it on until dry. Whatever it is seems to dissolve anyway.
    Mine crashed into very large crystals and needed to be heated twice a week until I added extra ethanol. Isopropanol can be used, but I prefer ethanol as it seems to mess less with my skin. YMMV.

11. not wanting to start a new thread so i just wanted to ask if I were to do a 12 week 300-500mg/wk Test E cutting cycle and say maybe 6-8 of those weeks would involve Sup3r 11 (2ml/day) would you use it at the beginning or the end of that potential cycle?

12. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    Mine crashed into very large crystals and needed to be heated twice a week until I added extra ethanol. Isopropanol can be used, but I prefer ethanol as it seems to mess less with my skin. YMMV.
    I'd shoot myself if I had to go through that procedure Imagine buying a car where you had to hone the cylinders every time you wanted to drive it? Thanks for the tips though!

13. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    I'd shoot myself if I had to go through that procedure Imagine buying a car where you had to hone the cylinders every time you wanted to drive it? Thanks for the tips though!
    Haha right? Like having an old flat tappet cam but having to adjust the valves every single morning or something.

14. Can it be stack with Andarine?

I had a stack in my mind

andarine+super11+follidrone2+i gnit3+forskolina

What is the minimum dosage you are using?
    To avoid suppression as much as possible?

15. I've been applying 2ml a day for fat loss benefits. Tried 1ml a day for a month previously and had very little results, if any. As far as your stack I'm not sure hopefully someone can help

16. Quote Originally Posted by flarestar View Post
    I've been applying 2ml a day for fat loss benefits. Tried 1ml a day for a month previously and had very little results, if any. As far as your stack I'm not sure hopefully someone can help
    I can see trying to make something last longer, but 125mg for this mild compound, seems low?

*Beginner - Standalone Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
    -11-KT - 250/250/250/250 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-11)
    Apply 4mL, once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient.

17. It worked well for me last summer. 125mg/day got me leaner than i've ever been. Do you think 250mg (4ml) would have a more profound effect on fat loss? I was under the impression that going higher was more geared towards putting on lean muscle mass and the fat loss effects between the two doses were minimal. I could be wrong.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    IMO for super 11, best idea is to put some on, and then when it dries, use some isopropyl (you can buy some for real cheap at the drugstore) to rub the particles in.
    Do you need to use the higher, > 90%, ISO? or will the regular, 70% solution (ISO) work?

Thanks!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by flarestar View Post
    It worked well for me last summer. 125mg/day got me leaner than i've ever been. Do you think 250mg (4ml) would have a more profound effect on fat loss? I was under the impression that going higher was more geared towards putting on lean muscle mass and the fat loss effects between the two doses were minimal. I could be wrong.
    I would like to know the answer to this as well. Thanks!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by flarestar View Post
    It worked well for me last summer. 125mg/day got me leaner than i've ever been. Do you think 250mg (4ml) would have a more profound effect on fat loss? I was under the impression that going higher was more geared towards putting on lean muscle mass and the fat loss effects between the two doses were minimal. I could be wrong.
    You're most likely right actually.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

21. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    risp in privato grazie! @xtyler

22. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    so higher dose actually not as good for fat loss whaaaaa

23. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    Personally ime I believe higher is much better for fat loss diet dependent especially when hitting cals low and going for muscle preservation. Only so much skin can absorb ...can't say what limits are but I usually take 11-oxo plus transdermal.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

24. With 6 week run at 125 , do you have any suppression?

25. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    LOL no...I mean very high dose is likely better for LBM gain but not necessarily better than the recommended standard dose when it comes to fat loss.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 08:50 AM
  2. The Ultimate Anti-Estrogen is Here.....Say Hello to Licogenix!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:10 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 03:00 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 03:36 PM