Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

Page 3 of 61 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I'm a little moist about this
    No wonder your leg stanks.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by Scoons33 View Post
    I found some info on OL Sup3r-11..

Looks solid- Is this accurate OL reps???

SUP3R-11
    Serving Size: 2 mL
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

Serving % DV
    11-Ketotestosterone
    17b-Hydroxy-4-androstene-3,11-dione 125 mg -

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Other Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Octyl Salicylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, D-Limonene, Thiazone, Nerolidol

*Apply 2mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout. Apply SUP3R-11 directly onto clean, dry skin. The best sites for application are the chest, shoulders, and arms.
    The cat is out of the bag! Yes sir, that is indeed correct! I will address it further with my next post!

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Release date update?
    We're still a little ways out from releasing that information just yet! You'll know within the next few weeks!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Save 30% on Olympus UK products with HASTURUK30 at http://olympusuk.com/
    Contact me at: [email protected]
    •   

3. You sneaky little sneaksters!!

4. Name:  super-11-ingredients.png
Views: 630
Size:  117.5 KB

That's correct! One bottle of SUP3R-11 contains an unbelievable 7.5g of 11-Ketotestosterone, allowing for a full 30-day cycle at 250mg per day!

Now that the servings have been confirmed, let's talk a bit more about possible cycles utilizing this amazing compound!

*Beginner – Standalone Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
    -11-KT – 250/250/250/250 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-11)
    Apply 4mL, once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient.

*Advanced/Experienced – Cutting Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
    -Epi-Andro – 1000/1000/1000/1000 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-EPI ELITE – 120 Caps)
    -IGNIT3 – 5/5/5/5 [Caps per day] (1 bottle Olympus Labs IGNIT3 – 150 Caps)
    Apply 4mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient. Take 1 Capsule SUP3R-EPI ELITE, four times per day spaced out, with meals containing Fats. And take 3 Capsules IGNIT3 on an empty stomach prior to breakfast with an additional 2 Capsules later in the day.

*Advanced/Experienced – Recomp Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
    -1-Andro – 330/330/330/330 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-1 ELITE – 90 Caps)
    -4-Andro – 330/330/330/330 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-4 ELITE – 90 Caps)
    Apply 4mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient. Take 1 Capsule SUP3R-1 ELITE and 1 Capsule SUP3R-4 ELITE, three times per day each, spaced out, with meals containing Fats.

*Advanced/Experienced – Bulking Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
    -1-Andro – 330/330/330/330 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-1 ELITE – 90 Caps)
    -Trest – 100/100/100/100 (1 bottle Olympus UK TR3ST – 120 Caps)
    Apply 4mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient. Take 1 Capsule SUP3R-1 ELITE, three times per day spaced out, and 1 Capsule TR3ST four times per day spaced out, both with meals containing Fats.

Note: These are just simple examples, and cycles can be ran longer than 4 weeks, dosed at different times, and stacked with other compounds.

I have edited the main post to reflect this new information! So now that the word is out, who's excited for SUP3R-11??
    OLYMPUS UK REP

5. This is exactly how 11-kt should be dosed. Awesome stuff Hastur.
    Brother don't be afraid. We are together. We fall together. Coheed and Cambria
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3pic_B3ast View Post
    This is exactly how 11-kt should be dosed. Awesome stuff Hastur.
    Thank you, sir! We pride ourselves on offering some of the highest dosages on the market! As I'm sure you can tell is a trend with our products, haha.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    Thank you, sir! We pride ourselves on offering some of the highest dosages on the market! As I'm sure you can tell is a trend with our products, haha.
    Yes properly dosed and affordable. Easy to support you guys.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 3pic_B3ast View Post
    agreed-

nicely put my Coheedean brother

9. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    agreed-

Ha thanks brother!

10. Price range ideas?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Price range ideas?
    At our dosing, what MAP would you consider reasonable?

12. Bathe in this I must
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    The cat is out of the bag! Yes sir, that is indeed correct! I will address it further with my next post!

We're still a little ways out from releasing that information just yet! You'll know within the next few weeks!
    So because I was spot on with the mg and amount of servings, do I win some cool OL stuff???? As in, first bottle of Sup3r-11!?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Scoons33 View Post
    So because I was spot on with the mg and amount of servings, do I win some cool OL stuff???? As in, first bottle of Sup3r-11!?
    Yes, you get the honor of sending your first four bottle of Sup3r-11 to me!
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Yes, you get the honor of sending your first four bottle of Sup3r-11 to me!
    Nah bro 2 for u and 2 for me each of us gets a full cycle

16. Not too familiar with the dose range of this stuff. Do some go higher than 250. Or is that pretty much the sweet spot?

17. Quote Originally Posted by mjdel05 View Post
    Not too familiar with the dose range of this stuff. Do some go higher than 250. Or is that pretty much the sweet spot?
    125-250 is the general sweet spot. Some will go higher although I'm sure it will approach a point of limited returns.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

18. so much want

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3pic_B3ast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    agreed-

That's our aim! And we appreciate the support, brothers! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Price range ideas?
    That too will be revealed the near future, stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by mjdel05 View Post
    Not too familiar with the dose range of this stuff. Do some go higher than 250. Or is that pretty much the sweet spot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    125-250 is the general sweet spot. Some will go higher I'm sure it will approach a point of limited returns.
    Jebrook is spot on, 125-250mg is generally regarded as the sweet spot by most. Though I have to point out, in the past many people dosed it lower than this due to requiring multiple bottles. This is a thing of the past with our high dosage, and our as of yet unrevealed but very favorable price range.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Price range ideas?
    Let's all take a shot at it...

My bet is $69.99

21. If you guys want good results it's like every other product you need proper dossing. If it's a money concern wait till you can do it properly.

22. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    If you guys want good results it's like every other product you need proper dossing. If it's a money concern wait till you can do it properly.
    Agree 100%- proper dosing, proper supports, proper pct and most important- proper diet!

23. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    If you guys want good results it's like every other product you need proper dossing. If it's a money concern wait till you can do it properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoons33 View Post
    Agree 100%- proper dosing, proper supports, proper pct and most important- proper diet!
    It's true, you have to pay to play. If you want good results, you need a proper dose. But I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised by just how cost effective it can be to use a proper dose and achieve good results. Keep your eyes peeled, gentlemen. We'll be releasing more information on SUP3R-11's price AND it's release date in the very near future!

I'm trying to decide how many bottles I'll pick up, I have an 8-week cycle planned in the near future, might just need to snag 2 bottles and run it at 250mg for all 60 days! Plus my cousin is a big Olympus supporter, and I always try to hook him up when I can! So there's 3 bottles... And then there's my best friend who has had two epic recomps on Olympus UK products in the past... Looks like I'll need about 4 bottles!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    It's true, you have to pay to play. If you want good results, you need a proper dose. But I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised by just how cost effective it can be to use a proper dose and achieve good results. Keep your eyes peeled, gentlemen. We'll be releasing more information on SUP3R-11's price AND it's release date in the very near future!

I'm trying to decide how many bottles I'll pick up, I have an 8-week cycle planned in the near future, might just need to snag 2 bottles and run it at 250mg for all 60 days! Plus my cousin is a big Olympus supporter, and I always try to hook him up when I can! So there's 3 bottles... And then there's my best friend who has had two epic recomps on Olympus UK products in the past... Looks like I'll need about 4 bottles!
    get in line lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    get in line lol
    But the line is getting long, and I don't like waiting!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 08:50 AM
  2. The Ultimate Anti-Estrogen is Here.....Say Hello to Licogenix!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:10 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 03:00 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 03:36 PM