Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

Page 2 of 62 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chzcake01 View Post
    ideas as to the price range?
    Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    How many milligrams per serving...?
    Both will revealed in the near future!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    I'll just reitterate Hastur's reitteration

    Even if you decide to go the OTC route for PCT, have a SERM (and AI) available. If youre experienced with suppressive compounds, you may get those familiar (to you) on-cycle tell-tale signs that you are getting significantly suppressed.
    I'll just reiterate NewAgeMayan's reiteration of my reiteration... It's highly recommended to always have a SERM and AI on hand, this just cannot be reiterated enough! Safety first, gentlemen!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Save 30% on Olympus UK products with HASTURUK30 at http://olympusuk.com/
    Contact me at: [email protected]


  2. You mean I can't run a suppressive compound without a PCT? Wow who called the fun police?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   
       


  3. @Hastur
    awesone write up, why the 4 weeks only cycle recommendation ?
    Also I want to add it for my next cycle I'm looking at
    tren
    epistane
    ol 4 dhea (test base)
    And 11 kt ol
    Epi and tren 6 weeks 11 kt and 4 dhea 8 weeks .

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    @Hastur
    awesone write up, why the 4 weeks only cycle recommendation ?
    Also I want to add it for my next cycle I'm looking at
    tren
    epistane
    ol 4 dhea (test base)
    And 11 kt ol
    Epi and tren 6 weeks 11 kt and 4 dhea 8 weeks .
    Thank you! The 4 week cycle recommendations are just examples, obviously most people will run 6-8 week cycles, perhaps even longer. These are just cautious recommendations to illustrate the dosages if one were to stack them. But Tren, Epistane, 4-Andro, 11-KT sounds like a killer stack!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Save 30% on Olympus UK products with HASTURUK30 at http://olympusuk.com/
    Contact me at: [email protected]
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    Thank you! The 4 week cycle recommendations are just examples, obviously most people will run 6-8 week cycles, perhaps even longer. These are just cautious recommendations to illustrate the dosages if one were to stack them. But Tren, Epistane, 4-Andro, 11-KT sounds like a killer stack!
    Thanks cool.
    and yes that will be a nasty recomp stack bro.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    Thanks cool.
    and yes that will be a nasty recomp stack bro.
    I'm sure it will be! You planning to log it, bro? I plan to run SUP3R-1, SUP3R-4, SUP3R-Epi, Tr3st and SUP3R-11 in May/June time frame. I'm pumped!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Save 30% on Olympus UK products with HASTURUK30 at http://olympusuk.com/
    Contact me at: [email protected]

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    I'm sure it will be! You planning to log it, bro? I plan to run SUP3R-1, SUP3R-4, SUP3R-Epi, Tr3st and SUP3R-11 in May/June time frame. I'm pumped!
    Niceeeeee , honestly bro if u gonna run epi andro u might wanna do 750 mg to 1 gram
    but that's a nice stack tho.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    Niceeeeee , honestly bro if u gonna run epi andro u might wanna do 750 mg to 1 gram
    but that's a nice stack tho.
    Oh, for sure! I plan to run this cycle at optimal doses. And 11-KT will help keep my gains lean and clean, which is great with a bulker like Trest that tends to bloat and puff you a bit. I have my fingers crossed this Olympus Super Stack will get my Deadlift well into the 500s. (Personal goal!)
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Save 30% on Olympus UK products with HASTURUK30 at http://olympusuk.com/
    Contact me at: [email protected]

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    Oh, for sure! I plan to run this cycle at optimal doses. And 11-KT will help keep my gains lean and clean, which is great with a bulker like Trest that tends to bloat and puff you a bit. I have my fingers crossed this Olympus Super Stack will get my Deadlift well into the 500s. (Personal goal!)
    500 lbs whoa , we r talking about nice amount of calories for that extra strength.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    500 lbs whoa , we r talking about nice amount of calories for that extra strength.
    Well, I only need 5lbs to break the barrier, I can do 495lbs, but I've plateaued! I suspect 1/4/Epi/Trest/11KT will give me that extra 5lbs and then some! Haha. But without a doubt a nice amount of calories are needed as well for that extra strength!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Save 30% on Olympus UK products with HASTURUK30 at http://olympusuk.com/
    Contact me at: [email protected]

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    Well, I only need 5lbs to break the barrier, I can do 495lbs, but I've plateaued! I suspect 1/4/Epi/Trest/11KT will give me that extra 5lbs and then some! Haha. But without a doubt a nice amount of calories are needed as well for that extra strength!
    Agreed bro, nice numbers none the less, I might log my July run.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    Agreed bro, nice numbers none the less, I might log my July run.
    Thanks! I'd never have these numbers if it wasn't for Olympus, haha. Before I joined last Fall I was Deadlifting like 200-something, more than doubled it in about 6-8 months time. For a guy like myself, that's amazing progress. I'll definitely sub your log in July if you choose to do one, brother!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Save 30% on Olympus UK products with HASTURUK30 at http://olympusuk.com/
    Contact me at: [email protected]

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    Thanks! I'd never have these numbers if it wasn't for Olympus, haha. Before I joined last Fall I was Deadlifting like 200-something, more than doubled it in about 6-8 months time. For a guy like myself, that's amazing progress. I'll definitely sub your log in July if you choose to do one, brother!
    Thanks bro I will do most likely.

  14. Well I know what I'm doing soon...
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Well I know what I'm doing soon...
    Hopefully, it has something to do with your avatar!

  16. I think might do the beginner cycle

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Scoons33 View Post
    Hopefully, it has something to do with your avatar!
    Hahahaha
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    I think might do the beginner cycle
    I think you'll find this is one of the best compounds available for a beginner cycle. And I'll be adding more information regarding the beginner cycle once we release the product!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Save 30% on Olympus UK products with HASTURUK30 at http://olympusuk.com/
    Contact me at: [email protected]

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    I think you'll find this is one of the best compounds available for a beginner cycle. And I'll be adding more information regarding the beginner cycle once we release the product!
    yes please do i would really appreciate it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    yes please do i would really appreciate it
    I anticipate I'll have more details for the beginner cycle, and indeed all cycles, in the next week or two...
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Save 30% on Olympus UK products with HASTURUK30 at http://olympusuk.com/
    Contact me at: [email protected]

  21. I found some info on OL Sup3r-11..

    Looks solid- Is this accurate OL reps???


    SUP3R-11
    Serving Size: 2 mL
    Servings Per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving

    Serving % DV
    11-Ketotestosterone
    17b-Hydroxy-4-androstene-3,11-dione 125 mg -



    *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.



    Other Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Octyl Salicylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, D-Limonene, Thiazone, Nerolidol


    *Apply 2mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout. Apply SUP3R-11 directly onto clean, dry skin. The best sites for application are the chest, shoulders, and arms.

  22. Release date update?

  23. I'm a little moist about this
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I'm a little moist about this
    Mositure is the essence of wetness
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 08:50 AM
  2. The Ultimate Anti-Estrogen is Here.....Say Hello to Licogenix!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:10 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 03:00 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Log in
Log in