Where's the Super 11 product

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've seen it the cats out of the bag so where is it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen it the cats out of the bag so where is it?
Not released yet. Iirc around 4ish weeks or so? Don't quote me on that. Don't worry you haven't missed out

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok has anyone even been talking about this or am I just really late to the party?

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
Most definitely going to be one of the first new great products to revamp our UK lineup. The feedback on the 1,4, and epi has all been overwhelmingly positive and we are going to continue to build out the line to be the best! A lot of people will be happy with this product including its value and strong price point :)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for 11-kt updates

does OL UK have its own insider subscription?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just discovered that if the insider sub form dosnt auto pop-up when you visit the site, if you click on 'account' link near the top of the screen it should pop-up when you get to the next page.

Here to help.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
If running 11-KT would PCT be required due to HPTA shutdown? What effects could you be expected to see with it?
Is it considered a "natty" supplement?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just discovered that if the insider sub form dosnt auto pop-up when you visit the site, if you click on 'account' link near the top of the screen it should pop-up when you get to the next page.

Here to help.
thank you. it didn't pop up until I did that.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If running 11-KT would PCT be required due to HPTA shutdown? What effects could you be expected to see with it?
Is it considered a "natty" supplement?
Sorry, I missed this earlier. No, 11-KT is not natty. It is however, very mild. It can be suppressive at higher dosages. I've seen in the past many people doing light OTC pct's for it. I'll do more digging and find out what current consensus on PCT is.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are we actually any closer to this release?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I missed this earlier. No, 11-KT is not natty. It is however, very mild. It can be suppressive at higher dosages. I've seen in the past many people doing light OTC pct's for it. I'll do more digging and find out what current consensus on PCT is.
okey buddy. Thanks!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!