Halo-100 Olympus UK

nighthawk.

Awards
Hey, is there a difference between Halo-100 from Olympus UK and Olympus Labs?
O-L has small white capsules and O-UK has bigger red ones.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Yates88

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.
I have half a bottle left from their initial release last year & am about to buy 4 new ones from the UK.

nighthawk.

Awards
I would hope so, because my last halo-100 cycle started somewhat disappointing but from week 3 on it kicked the **** out of me and bloods showed I tolerated it well, ...except the full shutdown, which could be handled with 5.5 weeks SERMS though

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would hope so, because my last halo-100 cycle started somewhat disappointing but from week 3 on it kicked the **** out of me and bloods showed I tolerated it well, ...except the full shutdown, which could be handled with 5.5 weeks SERMS though
Exactly as expected then. It shines after 2-3 weeks, shuts down the HPTA down like any effective designer and it's not overly toxic in general.
BTW, no need to hope it's the same. It is the same.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I've run over 10 cycles involving Hdrol over the years. Dosing up to 100mg for 6 weeks and have never experienced calf or back pumps. I'm starting my 3rd week of OL UK Halo-100 @ 75mg and the calf,ankle and back pumps are ridiculous. Is this stuff just stronger than other sources? Should I back down to 50mg? The gains are just starting and they are tremendous!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I've run over 10 cycles involving Hdrol over the years. Dosing up to 100mg for 6 weeks and have never experienced calf or back pumps. I'm starting my 3rd week of OL UK Halo-100 @ 75mg and the calf,ankle and back pumps are ridiculous. Is this stuff just stronger than other sources? Should I back down to 50mg? The gains are just starting and they are tremendous!
Haha thats good to hear man.

I dont know if our products are necessarily 'stronger' than other companies, but:

*we test each batch for purity
*the supp panel facts on the label are 100% accurate to whats in the bottle

Cant vouch for other companies fulfilling those two criteria ;)

Hastur

Awards
If it was myself, I'd up the taurine and water, lower the sodium, and see if that helps you stay pump-free at the higher dosage so you get the most gains possible!

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
If it was myself, I'd up the taurine and water, lower the sodium, and see if that helps you stay pump-free at the higher dosage so you get the most gains possible!
That's pretty much been the course of action. It does not seem to be that effective though. I like to do 2-3 boot camps a week and that has been an exercise in futility. I've had to quit 10 min. In because I literally can't stand. My trainer just thinks I'm being a little b**ch.

Hastur

Awards
That's pretty much been the course of action. It does not seem to be that effective though. I like to do 2-3 boot camps a week and that has been an exercise in futility. I've had to quit 10 min. In because I literally can't stand. My trainer just thinks I'm being a little b**ch.
Wow, that's surprising. I've never gotten pumps on Halodrol, but I only ever used IML brand back in the day, I never got to use Olympus brand. Granted, I take 8g Taurine a day to keep muscle cramps at bay, so painful pumps aren't ever an issue for me. Hmm, if you're Taurine is up, Water is up, Sodium is down, then you MAY have to lower the dosage if it's too much.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's surprising. I've never gotten pumps on Halodrol, but I only ever used IML brand back in the day, I never got to use Olympus brand. Granted, I take 8g Taurine a day to keep muscle cramps at bay, so painful pumps aren't ever an issue for me. Hmm, if you're Taurine is up, Water is up, Sodium is down, then you MAY have to lower the dosage if it's too much.
I'm only at 3g taurine a day. You can go has high as 8g?

Hastur

Awards
I'm only at 3g taurine a day. You can go has high as 8g?
If I recall correctly, Taurine accounts for 1% of your body weight, and it is very well tolerated. I've had zero issue at 8g, helps my quad, foot, and glute cramps I'm prone to. Also keeps my anxiety in check.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
If I recall correctly, Taurine accounts for 1% of your body weight, and it is very well tolerated. I've had zero issue at 8g, helps my quad, foot, and glute cramps I'm prone to. Also keeps my anxiety in check.
How do you time the dosing?

Hastur

Awards
How do you time the dosing?
4g in the morning mixed into a glass of whey, and 4g post workout or early evening mixed into a glass of whey. Splitting the 8g into two servings seems to work best in my own personal experience!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha thats good to hear man.

I dont know if our products are necessarily 'stronger' than other companies, but:

*we test each batch for purity
*the supp panel facts on the label are 100% accurate to whats in the bottle

Cant vouch for other companies fulfilling those two criteria ;)
WE just happen to put into the capsules what you paid for. I know, awful habit.