SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-4 ELITE Q&A

NewAgeMayan

Awards
4-Andro

4-Andro, also known as 4-Androsterone, 4-DHEA, 4-Dehydroepiandrosterone, 4-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one and 3b-Hydroxy-Androst-4-ene-17-one is a naturally occurring DHEA isomer first artificially synthesized 80 years ago in 1936 by Nobel prize-winning Croatian chemist Leopold Ružicka, who also first successfully synthesized Testosterone. Structurally it closely resembles DHEA, but the double bond in the 4th position rather than the 5th significantly changes its effects, making it less estrogenic by not acting directly upon the estrogen receptor like DHEA is capable of. It can aromatize to estrogen, though it is unlikely to do so at any considerable amount which may cause estrogenic side effects. The mild estrogen conversion can be easily balanced with a non-aromatizing prohormone like Epiandrosterone or 1-Androsterone.

Most notably 4-Androsterone is a non-methylated (non-17a-alkylated) precursor/prohormone to Testosterone, through a two-step conversion process in vivo by the enzymes 3ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3ß-HSD) and 17ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17ß-HSD). There are two possible pathways of conversion, both requiring two conversion steps each to transition from 4-Androsterone to Testosterone. One conversion pathway for 4-Androsterone is to be converted by 3ß-HSD into 4-Androstenedione (androst-4-en-3,17-dione) and then converted by 17ß-HSD into Testosterone. And another conversion pathway for 4-Androsterone is to be converted by 17ß-HSD into 4-Androstenediol (3ß,17ß-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene) and then converted by 3ß-HSD into Testosterone. As with Epiandrosterone, it is quite difficult to calculate percentages for conversion rates regarding 4-Androsterone due to the fact that these conversions are reversible, as 4-Androsterone can convert to Testosterone, and Testosterone can also convert to 4-Androsterone.

One of 4-Androsterone's two main metabolites, 4-Androstenedione, has a conversion rate of about 5.9%, which means that of the amount taken orally, 5.9% is converted to Testosterone. It has been found to possess estrogenic actions, similarly to other DHEA metabolites. The second of 4-Androsterone's main metabolites, 4-Androstenediol, also known as 4-AD, has a conversion rate of about 15.76% to Testosterone, almost triple that of 4-Androstenedione due to utilization of a different enzymatic pathway. There is also some conversion to estrogen, since Testosterone is the metabolic precursor of the estrogens in the male body. Both 4-Androstenediol and 4-Androstenedione have androgenic effects, acting as weak partial agonists of the androgen receptor. However, due to their lower intrinsic activity in comparison, in the presence of full agonists such as Testosterone or Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), they have antagonistic actions, behaving more like anti-androgens. This however does not seem to negatively impact their anabolic abilities.

Both 4-Androstenedione and 4-Androstenediol convert to 4-Androsterone's target hormone, Testosterone. Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in humans and other vertebrates, it is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid. It is one of the most well studied hormones, and is used as the standard by which other androgens are measured against, with an Anabolic:Androgenic ratio of 100:100. Testosterone has a multitude of effects, and is responsible for a large amount of functions in the human body include sexual, psychosexual, and regulation of overall musculature. A non-exhaustive list of positive effects associated with Testosterone includes muscle size, strength, sexual satisfaction, erectile function, libido, vigor, mood, concentration, verbal memory, IGF-1 levels, and so on. Testosterone is capable of converting to Dihydrotestosterone via the 5a-reductase enzyme, as well as aromatizing via the aromatase enzyme to 17b-estradiol.

Though 4-Androsterone has many beneficial effects, it is not without the possibility of side effects. On a positive note, 4-Androsterone is non-methylated (non-17a-alkylated) so there should be little to no concern regarding it negatively affecting the HDL/LDL ratio to the same extent other prohormones can. Because it can aromatize, the possibility of bloating, water retention, or sensitive nipples does exist, however the incidence of these side effects is anecdotally very low. If such side effects occur it is recommended to lower the dose or discontinue use. Other side effects such as oily skin, acne, reduced fertility or increased hair shedding are possible, though considered mild and temporary. It is possible that 4-Androsterone may cause some HPTA suppression, and therefore it is always recommended to run a properly planned Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) following any supplementation regimen containing 4-Androsterone.

4-Androsterone is an excellent addition to almost any cycle and though it will not elicit identical results to injectable Testosterone, it is the most effective legal precursor to Testosterone currently available on the market. It has tremendous synergy with prohormones like 1-Androsterone as the Testosterone mitigates the lethargy and low libido issues that can occur. Low estrogen levels can be an issue on cycle for many men, and is a well-known factor in lower libido, dry skin and even joint pain. The small amount of estrogen 4-Androsterone can add to your cycle helps keep you functioning at your best, and feeling well. Its conversion percentage to estrogen is highly variable, and though it is highly uncommon, if estrogenic side effects arise the dosage can be lowered to offset. Although infrequently used alone, and most commonly seen in a stack, older men anecdotally report great success running solo 4-Androsterone cycle. The results for 4-Androsterone cycles will be similar to the original “4-AD” which was reclassified as a Schedule III drug in 2004 due to an amendment of the Anabolic Steroid Control Act in the United States. This means it will produce fairly lean gains in muscle mass, cause notable improvements in strength with low incidents of bloat or water retention from estrogen conversion. Any water retention is typically beneficial, manifesting in non-aesthetic ways such as adding to strength and supporting joints.

So what do we know about 4-Androsterone?
•Non-Methylated/Non-Liver Toxic (Doesn't require liver support such as TUDCA or NAC)
•Wet Compound
•Increases Energy/Combats Lethargy
•Increases IGF-1 & GH
•Increases Overall Sense of Wellbeing/Mood
•Increases Recovery
•Increases Size/Muscle Mass (Increased Nitrogen Retention)
•Increases Strength
•Supports Libido
•Supports Joints
•Excellent Test Base
•Excellent for Bulking/Recomping/Cutting
•Excellent Stacker

Conversion Processes: (Two step conversion to Testosterone)
4-Androsterone -> {via 3b-HSD enzyme to} 4-Androstenedione -> Testosterone
4-Androsterone -> {via 17b-HSD enzyme to} 4-Androstenediol -> Testosterone

Though the risk of estrogenic side effects are very low while on 4-Andro, we always recommended that you have an AI, such as Exemestane, on hand.

4-Andro Example Cycles:
Beginner:
4-Andro - 220/220/220/220/220/220
*Space capsules out with meals containing fats.

Advanced/Experienced:
4-Andro - 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
*Space capsules out with meals containing fats.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):
Clomid - 50/50/25/25 (Or SERM of your choice)
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT (As indicated on label)
AI of choice on hand (E.g. Exemestane)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Our Andro line utilises S-SEDDS...what is this?

Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems (SEDDS). SEDDS have been proven in the last two decades to be a phenomenal success. They are able to overcome some of the biggest challenges confronting contemporary delivery science today by improving on the oral bioavailability of compounds with poor and inconsistent gastrointestinal absorption. SEDDS do so by facilitating absorption of compounds via the intestinal lymphatic system and thus circumnavigating the hepatic first-pass effect. The lymphatic system is a drainage network that extends throughout the entire body in proximity to the circulatory system and is a logical target since orally administered compounds can work more effectively when transported selectively to the intestinal lymphatic system. The bioavailability of compounds that undergo significant first-pass metabolism in the liver, as Andros do without enhanced delivery methods, can be improved dramatically by utilizing the lymphatic system for absorption in the intestine, thus avoiding the destructive first-pass effect in the liver.

However SEDDS are typically prepared in a liquid form, which can result in some disadvantages, for example, low stability, large volume of dose and issues with handling and portability. To overcome these issues, solid-SEDDS (S-SEDDS) has emerged to improve upon an already excellent delivery system. Through solidification of liquid self-emulsifying systems into powders the liquid SEDDS can be converted into solid dosage form without affecting compound release property. Thus, S-SEDDS combines the advantages of SEDDS (i.e., enhanced solubility and bioavailability) with those of solid dosage forms (e.g., high stability and reproducibility, compact dosage form and ease of handling and portability). Though it has little, if any, current presence in the world of supplementation, S-SEDDS is a cutting edge and highly effective delivery system utilized by the pharmaceutical industry. It is without a doubt one of the most effective means by which to deliver any compound at this point in time, and stands to replace other more antiquated methods delivery in the very near future.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got the super Epi elite..2 bottles. When can I get these

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Couple of weeks for 1- and 4-andros.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In here too :) Might have to pick some of this up as a good base.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you prefer it over the epi?
Honestly, I've never used properly dosed Andros before ;) My previous experiences were with lower dosed combos of all three.

I've just read that it can be used quite effectively with something like Epistane as a good test base. I also think it might help to provide a bit of estrogen to help with the dry joint issues.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 advertised on an EU site but both are currently "out of stock".

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established

The us site is up live.

I would expect an announcement today.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised there's not more chatter about this release... No email... Nothing.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
It just filled my car with two of each. Everything works well. Searching for a promo code since two of each isn't cheap.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Same here... Was hoping an OL rep would chime in on this with some insight. GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here... Was hoping an OL rep would chime in on this with some insight. GNO
I understand your excitement, there will be an announcement very soon with the details.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I understand your excitement, there will be an announcement very soon with the details.
Guess I'll wait to order then.... Assuming there will be a promo.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established

I think Strong Supplement Shop is going to do the intro sale for the 1 and 4-Andros :)
I saw it on their site (currently unavailable) for less than OLUK site. Was wondering if this would be the case.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the official announcement :)

SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-4 ELITE will launch first at Strong Supplement Shop. They will be available in approximately a week - Monday, Feb.22nd

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Can wait to pick some up!

Reactions: GNO

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Yep!!!

Code for the sup3r-1 is*SUP3R115 and the sup3r-4 is*SUP3R415
Thanks, but it doesn't look like stacking them is working. If I add 2 of each to the cart, the grand total is $221.97 with only a $17.99 discount . It should be $203.96 as a grand total with both codes stacked.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, but it doesn't look like stacking them is working. If I add 2 of each to the cart, the grand total is $221.97 with only a $17.99 discount . It should be $203.96 as a grand total with both codes stacked.
That sucks. Probably the system can only handle one code?

I have that problem with other shops sometimes.

What if you make 2 seperate orders?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Is the sup3r4 elite sold out already?

Only see the 60ct one on site.

edit: nvm see that it's in the options

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140 is there a way to make 2 orders with one shipping charge in order to get discount for both items?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youre asking what I think youre asking...either code should work for both products in the same cart, I believe. So no need to do seperate orders.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, NewAgeMayan is right. I just checked. Only one order needed. The codes aren't stackable. Just use one code and it will apply the 15% off to all the applicable items.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the S-SEDDS delivery system reduce the necessary dosage? I see that the dosing for the normal version and the S-SEDDS version are both the same. If S-SEDDS works as promised, wouldn't this lead to a larger amount being utilized by the body, and thus a lower dose required for the desired effects? Given the higher price of the elite version, would simply taking more of the normal version essentially lead to the same results as S-SEDDS?

Sorry if this was a stupid question, I'm just trying to ascertain which version would be better to get, given that each has the same recommended dose.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Does the S-SEDDS delivery system reduce the necessary dosage? I see that the dosing for the normal version and the S-SEDDS version are both the same. If S-SEDDS works as promised, wouldn't this lead to a larger amount being utilized by the body, and thus a lower dose required for the desired effects? Given the higher price of the elite version, would simply taking more of the normal version essentially lead to the same results as S-SEDDS?

Sorry if this was a stupid question, I'm just trying to ascertain which version would be better to get, given that each has the same recommended dose.
What normal version are you referring to?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I may be simply misunderstanding how this product is laid out. Is the ELITE version of this simply a larger bottle, or is that the version with the new delivery system?

My previous post can most likely be completely ignored, I was under the misunderstanding that are 2 versions, one with S-SEDDS, one without.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established

What normal version are you referring to?
The only difference between the Elite and the "normal version" is the quantity of servings.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I may be simply misunderstanding how this product is laid out. Is the ELITE version of this simply a larger bottle, or is that the version with the new delivery system?

My previous post can most likely be completely ignored, I was under the misunderstanding that are 2 versions, one with S-SEDDS, one without.
Nope, same delivery system in both. Just different total amounts. Regardless of how much SEDDs improve the bio-availability, we have included a high dose as well vs most alternatives which bank on improving bio-availability and lower the dose drastically.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, NewAgeMayan is right. I just checked. Only one order needed. The codes aren't stackable. Just use one code and it will apply the 15% off to all the applicable items.
Jebrook Your inbox is full