SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-4 ELITE Q&A

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    @Jebrook Your inbox is full
    PMs cleared bro
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]


  2. Just ordered a bottom of the sup3r-4 elite.

    Running it at 2 caps the last 4-5 weeks of a light cycle should do something pretty noticable for energy if this delivery system is really good.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    Just ordered a bottom of the sup3r-4 elite.

    Running it at 2 caps the last 4-5 weeks of a light cycle should do something pretty noticable for energy if this delivery system is really good.
    Get it brotha!
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    Just ordered a bottom of the sup3r-4 elite.

    Running it at 2 caps the last 4-5 weeks of a light cycle should do something pretty noticable for energy if this delivery system is really good.
    Yes, it should help noticeably. Whatcha runnin and do you have lethargy issues currently?
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Get it brotha!
    ^This!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, it should help noticeably. Whatcha runnin and do you have lethargy issues currently?
    Nothing currently and no I do not. Except when I ran phera 30mg and 1dhea at 1g. Two seperate times.

    I was thinking of running with dianodrol or triumphalis for the upcoming summer. Both are dry so should stack nicely in that sense too

  7. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    Nothing currently and no I do not. Except when I ran phera 30mg and 1dhea at 1g. Two seperate times.

    I was thinking of running with dianodrol or triumphalis for the upcoming summer. Both are dry so should stack nicely in that sense too
    Sounds like a good stack.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Sounds like a good stack.
    Yessir....maybe even LGD but I'm still weary about risking 6-8weeks on mediocre results from a compound that I still don't know much about.

    btw +1 to strongsupplements

    Got my package out fast.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    Yessir....maybe even LGD but I'm still weary about risking 6-8weeks on mediocre results from a compound tha I still don't know much about.
    @NoAddedHmones
    Care to share your thoughts on LGD for this kind sir?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    @NoAddedHmones
    Care to share your thoughts on LGD for this kind sir?
    Sure, actually loving this compound at 16mg, very strong recomp effects and I have found LGD to be a very dry compound, unlike osta. My progressive overload on strength and volume has been consistent and relatively faster than ususal, even at a decent deficit.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Sure, actually loving this compound at 16mg, very strong recomp effects and I have found LGD to be a very dry compound, unlike osta. My progressive overload on strength and volume has been consistent and relatively faster than ususal, even at a decent deficit.
    is that the only thing you're running?

    How much do you weigh? I was thinming of running it at 8mg

    also I thought Osta was dry?


    Lastly is it feel good like I hear osta is?
  12. SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-4 ELITE Q&A


    Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    is that the only thing you're running?

    How much do you weigh? I was thinming of running it at 8mg

    also I thought Osta was dry?


    Lastly is it feel good like I hear osta is?
    With 11-kt and dermacrine, i weigh ~190lbs. Don't really feel anything from lgd or 11-kt. Derma obvious has it mood effects.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    With 11-kt and dermacrine, i weigh ~190lbs. Don't really feel anything from lgd or 11-kt. Derma obvious has it mood effects.
    I think I'll keep LGD and osta around for a bit.

    Been wanting to run dianodrol for the longest time. I'm a sucker for feel good compounds and feel it'll be goddamn amazing on top of 4-andro...especially for a summer recomp/lean mass/hardening type run.

  14. Thanks to everyone who posted up the info on SEDDS delivery system and the regular vs. elite versions. Found this thread and it has already answered all my questions! Have some epiandro in Salvo and looking at adding some of the Sup3r 4/elite next run.
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html

  15. Looking to do a beginner solo 4-Andro - 220/220/220/220/220/220 cycle.

    Can I stack that with ABE or AlphaMax XT...laxogenin and/or epicatechin to make some decent gains, or am I wasting my time and money?

    Haven't tried anything like this since Androstenedione 16 years or more ago. (which I had no idea what i was doing, but was pure beast)
    Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jazztastic View Post
    Looking to do a beginner solo 4-Andro - 220/220/220/220/220/220 cycle.

    Can I stack that with ABE or AlphaMax XT...laxogenin and/or epicatechin to make some decent gains, or am I wasting my time and money?

    Haven't tried anything like this since Androstenedione 16 years or more ago. (which I had no idea what i was doing, but was pure beast)
    I generally prefer running 'natty' anabolics off-cycle, for a couple of reasons. Chiefly:

    1) if you are wanting to beef up your cycle, there are likely going to be more effective options. Youre on cycle, may make sense to stack compounds/products you wouldnt run off-cycle (so, maximise your on-cycle time)

    2) off-cycle you will want to maintain, as much as possible, the progression you have made on-cycle but without jeopardising hormonal recovery/homeostasis. The most effective way to do this can involve using natty anabolics.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jazztastic View Post
    Looking to do a beginner solo 4-Andro - 220/220/220/220/220/220 cycle.

    Can I stack that with ABE or AlphaMax XT...laxogenin and/or epicatechin to make some decent gains, or am I wasting my time and money?

    Haven't tried anything like this since Androstenedione 16 years or more ago. (which I had no idea what i was doing, but was pure beast)
    I would suggest stacking Sup3r1 at 330 mg with 4 andro at the dosage you have planned. Your lean mass and strength gains will be much better and this is still a great cycle for a beginner. 4 andro by itself is not nearly as effective for mass, strength, or lean gains. It's real strength, IMO is it's synergism with 1 andro and how well it functions as a test base to improve your cycle results.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    I generally prefer running 'natty' anabolics off-cycle, for a couple of reasons. Chiefly:

    1) if you are wanting to beef up your cycle, there are likely going to be more effective options. Youre on cycle, may make sense to stack compounds/products you wouldnt run off-cycle (so, maximise your on-cycle time)

    2) off-cycle you will want to maintain, as much as possible, the progression you have made on-cycle but without jeopardising hormonal recovery/homeostasis. The most effective way to do this can involve using natty anabolics.
    ^^^wholeheartedly agree with this. Natty anabolics are great, particularly to boost natural anabolism during a pct or as a natty cycle. Pairing with anabolics would be a waste of the muscle building effects, IMO, because the hormonal compound will be doing all the muscle building. You will still get the ergogenic benefits, but that would be more effective during other times.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jazztastic View Post
    Looking to do a beginner solo 4-Andro - 220/220/220/220/220/220 cycle.
    Yes definitely stack it with 1-dhea product like sup3r-1. They're practically made for each other like bagel and cream cheese or penis to vagina.



    Also STRONG shot out to STRONGSUPPLEMENTS!!! Tip of the west coast to east coast, 1st class shipping.....in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. Going to run a cycle of the Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 together. If I buy an elite version of each thats 90 servings at 2 servings of each a day (220MG) would last 6 weeks and then 4 week PCT (Clomid and Sup3r PCT). Would this be a good cycle?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheBlender91 View Post
    Going to run a cycle of the Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 together. If I buy an elite version of each thats 90 servings at 2 servings of each a day (220MG) would last 6 weeks and then 4 week PCT (Clomid and Sup3r PCT). Would this be a good cycle?
    That would be a decent run. My best ever run with 1 andro was at 330 mg. Would be interesting to see how effective the SEDDs is at that dose or you could get 2 bottles and run 330 mg for 8 weeks. 1 bottle of 4 andro could be stretched out if needed IMO. The Texas AM study which showed an average gain of 10 lbs was I believe based on daily 1 andro dose of 330 mg for 4 weeks. I'd stick to that dose IMO.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  21. So instead of 6 weeks do an 8 week run? at 330mg throughout the 8 weeks? How do you think I should supplement the 4 andro for the 8 weeks then?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheBlender91 View Post
    So instead of 6 weeks do an 8 week run? at 330mg throughout the 8 weeks? How do you think I should supplement the 4 andro for the 8 weeks then?
    If you try to stretch out one 90 ct. Sup3r 4 bottle then run at 220 mg starting 3rd week of the 1 andro. The very best layout would be Sup3r 1 and Sup3r 4 both at 330 mg for 8 weeks but that depends on your funds. Your PCT plan is perfect IMO.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  23. Ok, now I have both Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 Elite 90 counts on the way. Was just trying to dip my toes in the water when I first ordered Sup3r-4 to run solo...but what the hay...

    Shooting for a 6 week cycle.

    For PCT, I will definitely run Sup3r PCT...
    What other 'natural' alternative (as in not clomid) do I need/have to run with this or can I get away with just Sup3r PCT?

    I will be 50 yrs. old this year, if that makes a difference.
    Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jazztastic View Post
    Ok, now I have both Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 Elite 90 counts on the way. Was just trying to dip my toes in the water when I first ordered Sup3r-4 to run solo...but what the hay...

    Shooting for a 6 week cycle.

    For PCT, I will definitely run Sup3r PCT...
    What other 'natural' alternative (as in not clomid) do I need/have to run with this or can I get away with just Sup3r PCT?

    I will be 50 yrs. old this year, if that makes a difference.
    I would get a SERM just to be safe! It's worth the money to buy it. Trust me when I finished my first cycle and I got bad Nolva and ended up with estrogen rebound and a nice set of bitch tits! Took me a couple months of using Letro to fix the problem.... It's just not worth it too take a chance.

  25. I messed it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A
    By NewAgeMayan in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 07-21-2017, 10:04 PM
  2. SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-1 ELITE Q&A
    By NewAgeMayan in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 06-11-2017, 01:33 PM
  3. Iron Champ HTPA and Sup3r PCT, ok to run together?
    By StellaArtois in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 04:05 PM
  5. Dr. D and other elite bro's, please chime in!
    By Blue Boogie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:42 AM
Log in
Log in