SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-4 ELITE Q&A

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Can wait to pick some up!
    "Passion trumps everything"

2. Hope they do a pre sale
    •   

3. Wait so the elite has just more servings?

4. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    Wait so the elite has just more servings?
    Yes.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Yes.
    Wasn't it going to be 250mg per cap?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    Wasn't it going to be 250mg per cap?
    That's the Sup3r Epi and Sup3r Epi Elite.

7. Super4 available now at Strong.

8. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Super4 available now at Strong.
    15% of with SUP3R415!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

9. There a 15% code for both 1, and 4?

10. Are they stackable?

11. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    There a 15% code for both 1, and 4?
    Yep!!!

Code for the sup3r-1 is*SUP3R115 and the sup3r-4 is*SUP3R415
    OLYMPUS UK REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Yep!!!

Code for the sup3r-1 is*SUP3R115 and the sup3r-4 is*SUP3R415
    Thanks, but it doesn't look like stacking them is working. If I add 2 of each to the cart, the grand total is $221.97 with only a $17.99 discount . It should be $203.96 as a grand total with both codes stacked.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    Thanks, but it doesn't look like stacking them is working. If I add 2 of each to the cart, the grand total is $221.97 with only a $17.99 discount . It should be $203.96 as a grand total with both codes stacked.
    That sucks. Probably the system can only handle one code?

I have that problem with other shops sometimes.

What if you make 2 seperate orders?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

14. Is the sup3r4 elite sold out already?

Only see the 60ct one on site.

edit: nvm see that it's in the options

15. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    @Afi140 is there a way to make 2 orders with one shipping charge in order to get discount for both items?
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

16. This

17. Quote Originally Posted by MJW View Post
    This
    If youre asking what I think youre asking...either code should work for both products in the same cart, I believe. So no need to do seperate orders.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MJW View Post
    This
    Yes, @NewAgeMayan is right. I just checked. Only one order needed. The codes aren't stackable. Just use one code and it will apply the 15% off to all the applicable items.

19. Does the S-SEDDS delivery system reduce the necessary dosage? I see that the dosing for the normal version and the S-SEDDS version are both the same. If S-SEDDS works as promised, wouldn't this lead to a larger amount being utilized by the body, and thus a lower dose required for the desired effects? Given the higher price of the elite version, would simply taking more of the normal version essentially lead to the same results as S-SEDDS?

Sorry if this was a stupid question, I'm just trying to ascertain which version would be better to get, given that each has the same recommended dose.

20. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Does the S-SEDDS delivery system reduce the necessary dosage? I see that the dosing for the normal version and the S-SEDDS version are both the same. If S-SEDDS works as promised, wouldn't this lead to a larger amount being utilized by the body, and thus a lower dose required for the desired effects? Given the higher price of the elite version, would simply taking more of the normal version essentially lead to the same results as S-SEDDS?

Sorry if this was a stupid question, I'm just trying to ascertain which version would be better to get, given that each has the same recommended dose.
    What normal version are you referring to?

21. LOL, I may be simply misunderstanding how this product is laid out. Is the ELITE version of this simply a larger bottle, or is that the version with the new delivery system?

My previous post can most likely be completely ignored, I was under the misunderstanding that are 2 versions, one with S-SEDDS, one without.

22. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Does the S-SEDDS delivery system reduce the necessary dosage? I see that the dosing for the normal version and the S-SEDDS version are both the same. If S-SEDDS works as promised, wouldn't this lead to a larger amount being utilized by the body, and thus a lower dose required for the desired effects? Given the higher price of the elite version, would simply taking more of the normal version essentially lead to the same results as S-SEDDS?

Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    What normal version are you referring to?
    The only difference between the Elite and the "normal version" is the quantity of servings.

23. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    LOL, I may be simply misunderstanding how this product is laid out. Is the ELITE version of this simply a larger bottle, or is that the version with the new delivery system?

My previous post can most likely be completely ignored, I was under the misunderstanding that are 2 versions, one with S-SEDDS, one without.
    Nope, same delivery system in both. Just different total amounts. Regardless of how much SEDDs improve the bio-availability, we have included a high dose as well vs most alternatives which bank on improving bio-availability and lower the dose drastically.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, @NewAgeMayan is right. I just checked. Only one order needed. The codes aren't stackable. Just use one code and it will apply the 15% off to all the applicable items.
    @Jebrook Your inbox is full
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A
    By NewAgeMayan in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 07-21-2017, 10:04 PM
  2. SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-1 ELITE Q&A
    By NewAgeMayan in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 06-11-2017, 01:33 PM
  3. Iron Champ HTPA and Sup3r PCT, ok to run together?
    By StellaArtois in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 04:05 PM
  5. Dr. D and other elite bro's, please chime in!
    By Blue Boogie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:42 AM