SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-1 ELITE Q&A

NewAgeMayan

Awards
1-Andro

1-Andro, also known as 1-Androsterone, 1-DHEA, 1*Dehydroepiandrosterone, 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one and 3b*Hydroxy-Androst-1*ene-17*one is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA in the human body. 1-Androsterone and its metabolites are incapable of aromatizing to estrogen, thus making it a very dry compound with no risk of bloat or dramatic negative effects on blood pressure.

Most notably 1-Androsterone is a non-methylated (non-17a-alkylated) precursor/prohormone to 1-Testosterone (Dihydroboldenone), through a two-step conversion process in vivo by the enzymes 3ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3ß-HSD) and 17ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17ß-HSD). As 1-Androsterone it is inactive and must be converted into 1-Androstenediol, 1-Androstenedione and/or 1-Testosterone to be active. There are two possible pathways of conversion, both requiring two conversion steps each to transition from 1-Androsterone to 1-Testosterone. One conversion pathway for 1-Androsterone is to be converted by 3ß-HSD into 1-Androstenedione (5a-androst-1-en-3,17-dione) and then converted by 17ß-HSD into 1-Testosterone. And another conversion pathway for 1-Androsterone is to be converted by 17ß-HSD into 1-Androstenediol (3a,17ß-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene) and then converted by 3ß-HSD into 1-Testosterone. A paper published in 2011 suggests 1-Androsterone can metabolize to 1-Testosterone quite efficiently. Although it should be noted both the 1-Androstenedione and 1-Androstenediol metabolites are known to have some anabolic and androgenic effects on their own, 1-Testosterone is likely responsible for most anabolic/androgenic effects. 1-Androstenediol, which has potent muscle building and hardening effects in and of itself, is known for producing rapid gains in lean mass with no water retention or bloat. In 2004, an amendment of the Anabolic Steroid Control Act reclassified 1-Androstenediol, 1-Androstenedione and 1-Testosterone as a Schedule III drugs, ending their legal sale as prohormones in the United States.

Despite the one-step conversion precursors no longer being available on the market, 1-Androsterone is still a highly effective precursor. A paper published by West Texas A&M University, the California Baptist University and the University of Texas at Austin looked at the effects of 330mg free-form 1-Androsterone given daily for 4 weeks to 9 males with an average of 5 years of experience in resistance training and an average body fat of 13%. During the following 4 weeks, the subjects participated in 16 sessions of structured resistance-training. The results showed that the 9 males had gained an average of 10.4lbs (4.7kg) lean mass, lost over 4.4lbs (2kg) fat, and had a total load strength increase of 161lbs (73.2kg). No conflicts of interest, financial or otherwise, were declared by the author(s), and the research was supported by the West Texas A&M University Kilgore Research Center. Thus it can be extrapolated that this unbiased paper shows 1-Androsterone to be a highly effective precursor to its target hormone 1-Testosterone, and is capable of eliciting highly favorable changes in body composition.

1-Androsterone's target hormone, 1-Testosterone is an androgen and anabolic steroid that is better described as Dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced version of the naturally occurring steroid Boldenone. It is similar in structure to Testosterone but differs by having a 1,2-double bond instead of a 4,5-double bond in its A ring. Structurally speaking, the C1-C2 double bond of 1-Testosterone seems to slightly enhance its ability to resist excretion by the liver and is also likely responsible for its high anabolic activity. It binds in a manner that is highly selective to the androgen receptor (AR) and has a high potency to stimulate AR-dependent transactivation. It also cannot aromatize to estrogen either directly or through any of its metabolic products. It was first synthesized nearly 80 years ago in 1938 by Heinz Dannenberg and Adolf Butenandt, whom two years later in 1940 measured the androgenic activity and determined it was less androgenic than Testosterone. Later in 1966 Cekan and Pele reported that 1-Testosterone had an Anabolic:Androgenic ratio of 210:123-135 with Testosterone as the standard.

Though 1-Androsterone has many beneficial effects, it is not without the possibility of side effects. On a positive note, 1-Androsterone is non-methylated (non-17a-alkylated) so there should be little to no concern regarding it negatively affecting the HDL/LDL ratio to the same extent other prohormones can. And since it does not aromatize to estrogen, estrogenic side effects such as water retention, bloating and gynecomastia should not be an issue. However some users experience lethargy and lower libido from 1-Androsterone, though this varies from person to person, with some experiencing little to no lethargy and others needing to lower their dosage or stop their cycle entirely. However, stacking with 4-Androsterone, Epiandrosterone or both typically mitigates any lethargy that might occur while using 1-Androsterone and keeps libido high as well. Other side effects such as oily skin, acne, reduced fertility or increased hair shedding are possible, though considered mild and temporary. It is possible that 1-Androsterone may cause some HPTA suppression, and therefore it is always recommended to run a properly planned Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) following any supplementation regimen containing 1-Androsterone.

1-Androsterone is an excellent compound regardless of your goals; it can aid in gaining lean body mass and strength, or help maintain muscle and strength when dieting with a caloric deficit. It will stack well with almost any compound, for more dramatic gains in size and strength it is recommended to stack 1-Androsterone with an aromatizing compound such as 4-Androsterone, which will help mitigate any side effects regarding lethargy or low libido. Results generally take several weeks to manifest, but moderate gains of lean muscle mass and strength can be expected, though users should not expect rapid increases in size or weight due to extra-cellular and intra-cellular water retention being minimal to non-existent. This makes the gains from 1-Androsterone fairly easy to maintain post cycle.

So what do we know about 1-Androsterone?
•Non-Methylated/Non-Liver Toxic (Doesn't require liver support such as TUDCA or NAC)
•Dry Compound/Non-Aromatizing (Won't convert estrogen nor cause water retention or bloating)
•Increases Size/Muscle Mass (Increased Nitrogen Retention)
•Increases Recovery
•Increases Strength
•Reduces Body Fat
•Excellent for Bulking/Recomping/Cutting
•Excellent Stacker

Conversion Processes: (Two step conversion to 1-Testosterone)
1-Androsterone -> {via 3b-HSD enzyme to} 1-Androstenedione -> {via 17b-HSD enzyme to} 1-Testosterone
1-Androsterone -> {via 17b-HSD enzyme to} 1-Androstenediol -> {via 3b-HSD enzyme to} 1-Testosterone

Though the risk of estrogenic side effects are essentially non-existant while on 1-Andro, we always recommended that you have an AI, such as Exemestane, on hand.

1-Andro Example Cycles:
Beginner:
1-Andro - 220/220/220/220/220/220
*Space capsules out with meals containing fats.

Advanced/Experienced:
1-Andro - 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
*Space capsules out with meals containing fats.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):
Clomid - 50/50/25/25 (Or SERM of your choice)
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT (As indicated on label)
AI of choice on hand (E.g. Exemestane)

Reactions: GNO

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Our Andro line utilises S-SEDDS...what is this?

Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems (SEDDS). SEDDS have been proven in the last two decades to be a phenomenal success. They are able to overcome some of the biggest challenges confronting contemporary delivery science today by improving on the oral bioavailability of compounds with poor and inconsistent gastrointestinal absorption. SEDDS do so by facilitating absorption of compounds via the intestinal lymphatic system and thus circumnavigating the hepatic first-pass effect. The lymphatic system is a drainage network that extends throughout the entire body in proximity to the circulatory system and is a logical target since orally administered compounds can work more effectively when transported selectively to the intestinal lymphatic system. The bioavailability of compounds that undergo significant first-pass metabolism in the liver, as Andros do without enhanced delivery methods, can be improved dramatically by utilizing the lymphatic system for absorption in the intestine, thus avoiding the destructive first-pass effect in the liver.

However SEDDS are typically prepared in a liquid form, which can result in some disadvantages, for example, low stability, large volume of dose and issues with handling and portability. To overcome these issues, solid-SEDDS (S-SEDDS) has emerged to improve upon an already excellent delivery system. Through solidification of liquid self-emulsifying systems into powders the liquid SEDDS can be converted into solid dosage form without affecting compound release property. Thus, S-SEDDS combines the advantages of SEDDS (i.e., enhanced solubility and bioavailability) with those of solid dosage forms (e.g., high stability and reproducibility, compact dosage form and ease of handling and portability). Though it has little, if any, current presence in the world of supplementation, S-SEDDS is a cutting edge and highly effective delivery system utilized by the pharmaceutical industry. It is without a doubt one of the most effective means by which to deliver any compound at this point in time, and stands to replace other more antiquated methods delivery in the very near future.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Time to try this beast, good time to buy as it is now 15% off at Strong.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So I heard stacking 1 and 4 is good... should I try each separately first? Or both right away should be fine?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I heard stacking 1 and 4 is good... should I try each separately first? Or both right away should be fine?
Even if this is your first cycle, I would still stack them as they're so synergistic and relatively mild as long as you don't mega dose anything. 6-8 weeks with full support and pct.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Good question.

On one hand, you want to be able to assess each on its own. Makes monitoring sides easier, too.

On the other, you want the best cycle you can get. Running them together could actually help minimise certain sides.

Id stack.

EDIT: ^ concurrence

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Even if this is your first cycle, I would still stack them as they're so synergistic and relatively mild as long as you don't mega dose anything. 6-8 weeks with full support and pct.
Sorry if I seem to have dumb questions.. but the only thing I've tried was ostarine twice and didn't need any kind of cycle support or liver care. Just did a mild pct with clomid. So what would I need for a cycle support with the stack and for pct? Would just clomid be fine? Or should I get liver care and an ai?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if I seem to have dumb questions.. but the only thing I've tried was ostarine twice and didn't need any kind of cycle support or liver care. Just did a mild pct with clomid. So what would I need for a cycle support with the stack and for pct? Would just clomid be fine? Or should I get liver care and an ai?
Not dumb questions at all. Basic cycle support is all you would likely need. Some would skip it but I always take extra precaution so that's what I recommend. Arimacare Pro is a great one that covers every aspect you need to. Clomid only PCT will suffice. The need for an AI is unlikely but never hurts to have as a backup.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Not dumb questions at all. Basic cycle support is all you would likely need. Some would skip it but I always take extra precaution so that's what I recommend. Arimacare Pro is a great one that covers every aspect you need to. Clomid only PCT will suffice. The need for an AI is unlikely but never hurts to have as a backup.
And if an ai is needed... would an over the counter suffice? Something like erase pro?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May even just take alphamax anyways during pct. I'm doing a cycle of the stuff right now and love it so far.
Yeah that's a good addition. I like SERM + all in one test booster, minimum.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on my knees at strong supplement shop blowing the PayPal Gods

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My 8 weeks of glory with Sup3r-1 starting within days.
Let the magic begin :djparty:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you have any questions on how best to run it dont be shy to ask :D

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I will master

Just one question: can I kiss the mirror once Sup3r-1 kicks in? :boobies:
Yes, you can and should. Shameless mirrin increased anabolism 200% in one credible study;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-1 ELITE Q&A

If anyone who purchased is going to log throw the link itt so I can follow along the gain train journey.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone who purchased is going to log throw the link itt so I can follow along the gain train journey.
Yes, same here. I'll be looking closely for people's experiences. A link in here to logs would be great.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of running sup3r-1, sup3r-4 and sup3r-epi for 8 weeks but what's holding me back is PCT as I can't source a certain product...

TheBlender91

Awards
Looking into trying this. Would an otc PTC be fine? Say taking Am1racare Pro and Sup3r PCT be fine? I have an AI and some Nolva left over but not a lot.

Also I am bulking currently sitting at 206.7. Would stacking Sup3r-4 with the Sup3r-1 be more beneficial? Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking into trying this. Would an otc PTC be fine? Say taking Am1racare Pro and Sup3r PCT be fine? I have an AI and some Nolva left over but not a lot.

Also I am bulking currently sitting at 206.7. Would stacking Sup3r-4 with the Sup3r-1 be more beneficial? Thanks
Skipping a SERM would be a big gamble without conclusive blood work on cycle to show your testes are still functioning. I recommend another SERM, unless maybe you can get 3 weeks at the right dose out of what you have left. Or you could research an AI only protocol but I'm not familiar with that approach. Depends on your AI as well.
The addition of Super-4 will definitely be beneficial in terms of mass gains and how well you feel on cycle which also translates to pushing harder and longer. Keeps libido up too.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Please.. Link some Logs!!

With my luck everyone is gonna blow up and it will get pulled the day I try to order hahaha

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So like I said, if stacking 1 and 4... would I just do a full dose of each if my goal is a bulk?

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
I can't post links yet but there is an andros dose guild on this forum that literally covers everything you need to know including complete cycles.