SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wkdsean88 View Post
    I just ordered both of these without the code half an hour ago. Doh!
    Lol, I did the same thing, saw them on the site before work, just now realizing I jumped the gun.

2. Pm me your info and we will see what we can do
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

3. is this the same compound as epi andro from iron mag labs? if so it works great, i was getting sick results on 150mg (3 caps) per day

with that being said, in theory then is this product is 5x as strong as IML Version mg/mg?

4. Quote Originally Posted by muay thai View Post
    is this the same compound as epi andro from iron mag labs? if so it works great, i was getting sick results on 150mg (3 caps) per day

with that being said, in theory then is this product is 5x as strong as IML Version mg/mg?
    Yes, it is the same compound as Epi-andro Rx. Our product has a whopping total of 15000 mg per 60 ct bottle vs many other brands which have as low as 3000 mg per 60 ct bottle. So yes, 5x more= 5x stronger. On top of that it also utilizes a new SEDDS delivery system which looks extremely promising.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Super Epi and 4ad for 8 weeks, and d1methadrol for 6
    This sounds awesome!
    •   

6. what a waste of money on the other product. i am going to buy a 5pk of the olympus super epi and will post reviews

Iam lean enough to see results

what is the general feedback on this product so far? any available?

7. It hasnt been out very long so dont think theres many logs or info from it yet. I cant wait to start 8 weeks of sup3r epi and sup3r 1

8. Quote Originally Posted by muay thai View Post
    what a waste of money on the other product. i am going to buy a 5pk of the olympus super epi and will post reviews

Iam lean enough to see results

what is the general feedback on this product so far? any available?
    Lookin great bro! Several logs up but they're mostly in the first week. This is available right now. PHW had the exclusive at first, but I believe Nutriverse and Strong have it now or very soon. Let me know if you want log links.

9. Today is official day 7 for me on sup3r epi. I'm not logging just giving some feedback. I've been running 2 caps a day and feel pretty good, getting better pumps and more focus and aggression. I'm using 3 pumps of dermacrine with my morning dose and want to stack some sup3r-1 when I get it.

No sides so far, just feeling good and strong. Week 2-3 will really start to show some good effects I think.

Also I'm planning on running Rebirth in place of nolva for pct, but I will have nolva on hand if necessary. If I can get the funds I'll try to do some bloodwork to see what this stuff can do.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cutty636 View Post
    Today is official day 7 for me on sup3r epi. I'm not logging just giving some feedback. I've been running 2 caps a day and feel pretty good, getting better pumps and more focus and aggression. I'm using 3 pumps of dermacrine with my morning dose and want to stack some sup3r-1 when I get it.

No sides so far, just feeling good and strong. Week 2-3 will really start to show some good effects I think.

Also I'm planning on running Rebirth in place of nolva for pct, but I will have nolva on hand if necessary. If I can get the funds I'll try to do some bloodwork to see what this stuff can do.
    Thanks for the update. Looking forward to your results and final thoughts my man.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cutty636 View Post
    Today is official day 7 for me on sup3r epi. I'm not logging just giving some feedback. I've been running 2 caps a day and feel pretty good, getting better pumps and more focus and aggression. I'm using 3 pumps of dermacrine with my morning dose and want to stack some sup3r-1 when I get it.

are you feeling harder and more dense? on the IML I was able to harden up and get dense quick. I think you look lean enough to see a quick improvement, curious if you have noticed these benefits yet ?
    it gives me a grainy look like winstrol
  12. SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A

Yea definitely feeling more muscle hardness.

I'm not lean anymore, my avatar is me about 3yrs ago. I Use it for motivation to see what I once was and that I can get back there/better.

Edit: 2-27-16. Libido up today, got some intra and post workout.

13. started mine today at 2 caps per day

14. Quote Originally Posted by muay thai View Post
    started mine today at 2 caps per day
    Yeah buddy!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

15. I'm really enjoying it, I've leaned out tremendously. Strength and libido also way up.

16. Anyone know what the half-life of Epi is?

Today is day 9 for me: first 7 days @ 250 mg., now @ 500mg./day. Also using transdermal 11-oxo (first 4 days @ 450mg., then up to 900 mg./day.).

What I've noticed so far:

1) increased muscle hardness and pumps lasting 24-7, basically

2) increased vascularity in the areas where I was already fairly lean--I.e., I have "roadmap forearms", with significantly increased vascularity in my biceps, shoulders, upper chest, and legs.

3) elevated mood

4) increased energy

5) more focus and intensity in the gym, though no really noticeable strength increases yet ( which I hope I'll see now that I'm @ 500 mg./day.)

6) some increase in libido.

7) happily, I have not noticed any increase in BP.

Crowbar

17. If you wanted to dose pre-training, how many hours would be optimal in order to achieve an increase in DHT levels?

Crowbar

18. Anecdotal feedback seems to be largely in the up-to-1hr-pre vicinity.

19. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Anecdotal feedback seems to be largely in the up-to-1hr-pre vicinity.
    That's what I've been doing; Taking the Epi with my Triumph, 1 hour pre.

Crowbar

20. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    That's what I've been doing; Taking the Epi with my Triumph, 1 hour pre.

Crowbar
    I think thats about as good as you can get.

Ive been on this stuff (plus Ostar1ne) for just under 10 days (Ostar for 4wks). Ive experimented with dose ranges from 250mg/d up to 1500mg/d, and I train 2x/d. Ive split these various doses, and tried them as singles (up to 6cap at once).

During this short period, I cant say Ive noticed any variances in the perceived benefits the compound has had on my workouts, regardless of dose quantity/timing.

21. Is Ostar1ne banned? I'm assuming it is since I can't find it anywhere

22. Quote Originally Posted by emaw24 View Post
    Is Ostar1ne banned? I'm assuming it is since I can't find it anywhere
    It's been discontinued, not sure why you asked in this thread specifically but yea.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

23. I am getting hard and dense as hell on this product I will post pic tomorrow

A+

24. Subbed and I ordered a stack including a bottle of cycle assist and a bottle of pct, I've ran epi solo before a while back for a short cycle, just ran gw for my first sarm (awesome) but I broke out after 4 weeks :/ so this is what I've been looking for, I might need help setting up the cycle any input helps,
    I'm gonna go for 8 weeks running 500mg all the way with supports and cycle assist (probably pick up another bottle) and pct I'll use the pct bottle and ????? Nolva ?????

25. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Subbed and I ordered a stack including a bottle of cycle assist and a bottle of pct, I've ran epi solo before a while back for a short cycle, just ran gw for my first sarm (awesome) but I broke out after 4 weeks :/ so this is what I've been looking for, I might need help setting up the cycle any input helps,
    I'm gonna go for 8 weeks running 500mg all the way with supports and cycle assist (probably pick up another bottle) and pct I'll use the pct bottle and ????? Nolva ?????
    nolva?? you shouldn't expect to have any estrogen aromatization from this compound. I dont think it can aromatize, I may be wrong. Regardless always have NOLVA stocked in case of emergency and when you run wet compounds. If you want to regenerate lh/fsh go with HCG - the doctor's choice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EPI and side effects
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:05 PM
  2. Help with EPI and 11-oxo stack
    By Stoni9 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:53 PM
  3. epi and drinking on off days
    By rothyman in forum Anabolics