SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. I generally work out around 3:00--3:30 generally for about 90 minutes give or take. So I first dosed at breakfast (8:30 am) then after dinner, at about 6:00 pm. Im just going to do a single dose after lunch, that way I have that spike during my workout.

Ashwaganda usually knocks me on my ass, literally drooling in beard before me and the wife finish watching our shows together, haha.

So would a lack of stable levels throughout the day influence shutdown/suppression negatively by creating a stressful daily hormonal loop? Or would it just be a fact that gains would be diminished? Sleep is more important to me, I spent years with sleep issues up until just a few months ago when I started with the ash.

Thanks for all the input btw guys!

2. Its obviously difficult to put any kind of figures on these questions, given the amount of variables involved.

Furthermore, alot of this is somewhat relative.

If someone is limited to 250mg per day, are they worse off, will they experience less gains, dosing once pre wo compared to someone spreading that dose out in 50-100mg amounts?

Id be surprised if the differences/benefits were measurably significant. If anything, at a 250mg/d dose, Id wager the single dose to be 'better', if I had to choose a side.

Now, when we get to much larger doses, 500mg+, then I would expect to see some divergence between dosing schedules.

Again, you probably wont be shortchanging yourself dosing 250mg once /d, compared to someone dosing 125mg twice, or 50mg five times.
    •   

3. I'm just gonna dose 10 pills a day. 12 day cycle FTW. Get on my level p*ssies.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

4. Just ordered this, just a quick question for others getting it. I'm still trying to decide whether to do 6 or 8 weeks and whether to stack it with 1 andro or 4 andro or solo.

Cheers

1. How long are you running it for
    2. What dosage are you planning.
    3. Are you running it solo, if not what are you stacking it with.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wkdsean88 View Post
    Just ordered this, just a quick question for others getting it. I'm still trying to decide whether to do 6 or 8 weeks and whether to stack it with 1 andro or 4 andro or solo.

Cheers

1. How long are you running it for
    2. What dosage are you planning.
    3. Are you running it solo, if not what are you stacking it with.
    Hey,

1) prolly 8wks, dependant on if sides present

2) starting at 250mg/d, then will increase to 500mg if I feel it warranted

3) 30mg/d Ostar1ne
    •   

6. My plans are:

Weeks 1-4: epi 500mg/d+dermacrine 5 pumps.

Weeks 5-8: epi 500mg/d+ super1 330mg/d

Weeks 9-12: Nolva+ sup3r pct

Ar1macare pro whole cycle+ multi, fish oil, fiber, protein, etc.

7. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Hey,

3) 30mg/d Ostar1ne
    Log?

8. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Log?
    Nah, Ive already started the cycle.

9. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Hey,

3) 30mg/d Ostar1ne
    Damn, 30mg osta? What's your reasoning?
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Damn, 30mg osta? What's your reasoning?
    Ive bought up a nice stock of the compound, enough to trial a range of doses in a variety of dietary contexts. So just to experiment really.

11. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Nah, Ive already started the cycle.
    Oh ok, hope you have a great run!

12. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Ive bought up a nice stock of the compound, enough to trial a range of doses in a variety of dietary contexts. So just to experiment really.
    I gotcha, makes sense! I believe @MrKleen73 actually ran osta up to 40mg with good results.

13. Cheers fellas.

Aiming for 12wks total on Ostar, at a fairly decent kcal deficit. Last 8wks with epi.

14. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Cheers fellas.

Aiming for 12wks total on Ostar, at a fairly decent kcal deficit. Last 8wks with epi.
    I'm running similar but with LGD for 12 weeks, 8 weeks super epi and 4ad for base, and end with a bang with either d1methadrol, original tr1umph, or alpha 90
    "Passion trumps everything"

15. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    I'm running similar but with LGD for 12 weeks, 8 weeks super epi and 4ad for base, and end with a bang with either d1methadrol, original tr1umph, or alpha 90
    Deficit too?

I will certainly be doing similiar experiments with my LGD stock. Be boring to run it all identically

16. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Deficit too?

I will certainly be doing similiar experiments with my LGD stock. Be boring to run it all identically
    Yes, need to drop a few!

17. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Yes, need to drop a few!
    Not sure how high to run my LGD at tho, I have two bottles in stash and wanna save one for the future

18. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Not sure how high to run my LGD at tho, I have two bottles in stash and wanna save one for the future
    IMO, couple of things to consider.

LGD generally takes a couple weeks for benefits to manifest. Good time to dose low and conserve your supply.

After that, to reap the most benefits from the compound, I would recommend dosing at least 8mg/d.

19. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    IMO, couple of things to consider.

LGD generally takes a couple weeks for benefits to manifest. Good time to dose low and conserve your supply.

After that, to reap the most benefits from the compound, I would recommend dosing at least 8mg/d.
    Might just go 12 weeks at 4 mg since I'm adding in multiple other compounds at 4 weeks and 6 weeks , that way I have a whole bottle left

20. Heeeey ooh!

21. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Might just go 12 weeks at 4 mg since I'm adding in multiple other compounds at 4 weeks and 6 weeks , that way I have a whole bottle left
    Meh if it were me it would be impossible to resist bumping to 8mg after either 2 or 4 weeks. What else you running?

22. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Meh if it were me it would be impossible to resist bumping to 8mg after either 2 or 4 weeks. What else you running?
    Super Epi and 4ad for 8 weeks, and d1methadrol for 6

23. Strongsupps is doing 15% off the sup3r-1 and sup3r-4!!!!!

coupon code for the 1 is*SUP3R115 and the sup3r-4 is*SUP3R415
    OLYMPUS UK REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Strongsupps is doing 15% off the sup3r-1 and sup3r-4!!!!!

coupon code for the 1 is*SUP3R115 and the sup3r-4 is*SUP3R415
    I just ordered both of these without the code half an hour ago. Doh!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wkdsean88 View Post
    I just ordered both of these without the code half an hour ago. Doh!
    Oooohhh noooo
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EPI and side effects
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:05 PM
  2. Help with EPI and 11-oxo stack
    By Stoni9 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:53 PM