SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Has this been run for 12 weeks, same question applies for Super-1?

I'm kinda certain this must have been answered somewhere before...
    Yes, it can and has been done before. It's the same risk as with any cycle. Longer time under suppression and damage to health markers but less liver toxicity than methyls.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Anyone every notice having to go to the bathroom more than usually on sup3r-epi elite
    Anyone?
    "Passion trumps everything"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Anyone?
    I've had to urinate more frequently especially at night on the past two cycles using Epiandro and other methylated DHT derivatives. Is a common side effect of DHT. Goes away after.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I've had to urinate more frequently especially at night on the past two cycles using Epiandro and other methylated DHT derivatives. Is a common side effect of DHT. Goes away after.
    Thank you, I've ran two cycles of epi andro at 500mg and never noticed it, currently running at 1000mg for 8 weeks and was really going a lot compared to normal so just wanted to make sure

5. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Anyone every notice having to go to the bathroom more than usually on sup3r-epi elite
    Yes but I have also upped my water intake by almost a gallon
    •   

6. This can be ran up to 12 weeks correct?

7. I'm on day 5 at 500 and def noticed a few nights of insomnia. Also notice my mind seems to be buzzing some. Not drunk buzzed, but wired buzzed.

How much shutdown have folks noticed with Epi?

8. Do to possible blood pressure issues, would you suggest lowering pre work dosage? I currently take 2 1/2 scoops of Unleashed before workout.

9. I will be running this up to 1000mg and in order to avoid popping a bunch of pills during work hours I'm thinking to split the dosage 500mg pre workout at 04:30AM and 500mg after work at 16:30.

12 hours apart, how does this sound?

10. Ive done 3 caps spaced 6 hours apart.. Worked great for me. Love this stuff!

11. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    I will be running this up to 1000mg and in order to avoid popping a bunch of pills during work hours I'm thinking to split the dosage 500mg pre workout at 04:30AM and 500mg after work at 16:30.

12 hours apart, how does this sound?
    That will work just fine.

12. I'm contemplating between tapering down and finishing my upcoming cycle at 1g, which one is better?

13. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    I'm contemplating between tapering down and finishing my upcoming cycle at 1g, which one is better?
    Why taper down? It won't lessen the suppression/shutdown and the longer you are on a compound the higher dosage you need to see continued growth. I would extend the cycle length or up dosage. Hardly ever is it worthwhile to taper down with anabolics. You can taper back in cases where sides become problematic but that's really the only situation where it makes sense.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Why taper down? It won't lessen the suppression/shutdown and the longer you are on a compound the higher dosage you need to see continued growth. I would extend the cycle length or up dosage. Hardly ever is it worthwhile to taper down with anabolics. You can taper back in cases where sides become problematic but that's really the only situation where it makes sense.
    Well the thought behind it was how to schedule the dosing so eventually I came up with 2 weeks at 750 mg and 7 weeks at 1g plus a day at 500mg which will be the first day.

Of course I'll adjust accordingly during the cycle and stack with Super-1 @ 330mg for 8 weeks & KG at recommended dose.

15. What's up men? Just thought I'd share my results from my Sup3r epi results. Here are a few pictures of my transformation from 6 weeks ago to yesterday and today. Name:  IMG_1060.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  1.78 MBName:  IMG_1053.jpg
Size:  398.7 KBName:  IMG_1067.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  349.3 KB

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dantesdad View Post
    What's up men? Just thought I'd share my results from my Sup3r epi results. Here are a few pictures of my transformation from 6 weeks ago to yesterday and today. Name:  IMG_1060.jpg
Size:  1.78 MBName:  IMG_1053.jpg
Size:  398.7 KBName:  IMG_1067.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  349.3 KB
    Wow that's some nice results in just 6 weeks. You've dropped a lot of bodyfat Nice work!

17. Thanks man. I would love to have been able to run another bottle after this is gone but the funds are a little low this month. I start my pct in 4 days. I def enjoyed it though. My wife is certainly very happy! Lol

18. [IMG][/IMG]

End of 5 week of sup3r epi and 3 week of ep1stane/tr3n; my cycle:
    Ep1stane: 0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45
    Tr3n: 0/0/90/90/120/120/150/150
    Sup3r epi: 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

19. If you are taking finasteride for hair loss is there any point taking these? Seeing as fin is supposed to block dht and these use dht to help with gains/lethargy? or am i misunderstanding the process and how these compounds work

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    If you are taking finasteride for hair loss is there any point taking these? Seeing as fin is supposed to block dht and these use dht to help with gains/lethargy? or am i misunderstanding the process and how these compounds work
    Finasteride works via inhibiting the 5-alpha reductase enzyme which converts hormones such as testosterone in DHT. EPI-Andro is a two step precursor to DHT via two enzymes 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3-HSD) and 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17-HSD). So If your concern is hairloss and you are taking finasteride to slow the progression, using EPI-Andro is a bad idea.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Finasteride works via inhibiting the 5-alpha reductase enzyme which converts hormones such as testosterone in DHT. EPI-Andro is a two step precursor to DHT via two enzymes 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3-HSD) and 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17-HSD). So If your concern is hairloss and you are taking finasteride to slow the progression, using EPI-Andro is a bad idea.
    Yeah thats what I thought, is there any other alternatives, i did look at super dhea and saw it had pregnenolone which apparently(from what i understood) should help with the hair/dht thing ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EPI and side effects
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 03:05 PM
  2. Help with EPI and 11-oxo stack
    By Stoni9 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:53 PM
  3. epi and drinking on off days
    By rothyman in forum Anabolics