oral bioavailability of SR 9009

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I just read a post on Reddit where a guy emailed Dr. Burris, the developer of SR 9009. Dr. Burris claims that SR9009 "has no oral bioavailability" . He also says that it was developed as a crude test drug to see if pursuing more effective, less toxic, drugs along these lines would be feasible. He, of course, says that no one should be using this drug at this point, and that there are legitimate concerns about its safety and toxicity.

Just thought I'd throw this out to get so.e comments.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Interesting, what proof do we have that this email is legitimate?

If there is any truth to it, sure makes you wonder about all those RC products and their logs...

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I just can't see how it has no oral bioavailability. No, I have no way of knowing if the email was legit.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Why can't you see that being the case?
There would have to be a lot of cases of placebo effect. I don't know anything about this drug, but there are numerous logs, right?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Oh, right...I guess they could be passing something else off as SR 9009?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have no idea what these other companies are putting out and we have no idea to the legitimacy of any of these sponsored logs done with said research companies. This is something that is currently being worked on so we will know these answers soon enough

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, isnt Olympus UK releasing a SR 9009 sometime this month?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Exactly....

3rd party testing my dudes. 3rd party testing.

That is why you always know you're getting whats on the label with OL.

Comeuppance

Awards
I feel kinda burned - I started taking MK-677 (BSL brand) and SR9009 (Ceretropic) at the same time, and, I noticed tighter skin and deeper sleep overnight, but none of the purported effects of SR9009. I tried double-dosing, split-dosing, double-split dosing, quad-dosing, half-dosing, split-half-dosing... Nothing. I'm almost out of the bottle now, and all I have to show for it is a nice graduated dropper to measure out my Clen / Tamox / Exem with. $100 + shipping for a third-party-tested high-quality suspension that does nothing.

Edit: There are a few papers on pubmed that show the half-life to be just a couple of hours.

I'm very curious - but optimistic - about how OL is going to get around the bioavailability problem. I'm guessing a trans-dermal, as I doubt they're going to start selling a product that requires pinning. I'm down to guinea pig whatever method they come up with, though, if they need a logger...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel kinda burned - I started taking MK-677 (BSL brand) and SR9009 (Ceretropic) at the same time, and, I noticed tighter skin and deeper sleep overnight, but none of the purported effects of SR9009. I tried double-dosing, split-dosing, double-split dosing, quad-dosing, half-dosing, split-half-dosing... Nothing. I'm almost out of the bottle now, and all I have to show for it is a nice graduated dropper to measure out my Clen / Tamox / Exem with. $100 + shipping for a third-party-tested high-quality suspension that does nothing.

Edit: There are a few papers on pubmed that show the half-life to be just a couple of hours.

I'm very curious - but optimistic - about how OL is going to get around the bioavailability problem. I'm guessing a trans-dermal, as I doubt they're going to start selling a product that requires pinning. I'm down to guinea pig whatever method they come up with, though, if they need a logger...
Their are more ways to increase bioavailablity than with a td or a needle.

Comeuppance

Awards
Their are more ways to increase bioavailablity than with a td or a needle.
Oh, for sure. Lecithin, bioflavonoids, piperine... Many others as well. Lecithin (lipid binding and emulsification) seems to be the best as far as bioavailability goes.

Even still, I was taking it with all three to no notable effect. Granted, I wasn't applying a commercial process to it that forcibly bound it to the lecithin, but co-ingestion is typically sufficient.

Regardless, I'm anxious to see what OL puts out, and would love to log it when and if that becomes an option. It seems like the perfect match for GW5015 and MK677, being non-androgenic (IIRC) and compatible with basically any bodybuilding goal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, for sure. Lecithin, bioflavonoids, piperine... Many others as well. Lecithin (lipid binding and emulsification) seems to be the best as far as bioavailability goes.

Even still, I was taking it with all three to no notable effect. Granted, I wasn't applying a commercial process to it that forcibly bound it to the lecithin, but co-ingestion is typically sufficient.

Regardless, I'm anxious to see what OL puts out, and would love to log it when and if that becomes an option. It seems like the perfect match for GW5015 and MK677, being non-androgenic (IIRC) and compatible with basically any bodybuilding goal.
Hopefully we will have something out soon and will have some logging opportunities. If we do I will definitely give you a logging opportunity bro since you have something to compare to.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully we will have something out soon and will have some logging opportunities. If we do I will definitely give you a logging opportunity bro since you have something to compare to.
Did I hear "logging opportunity?"

You have my PM address : ) haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it makes it to log opportunities, you can bet your ass we'll be releasing a legit product

Hastur

Awards
If it makes it to log opportunities, you can bet your ass we'll be releasing a legit product
I second this. If people only knew how much time and effort has been put into making sure our products are legit...

Comeuppance

Awards
I second this. If people only knew how much time and effort has been put into making sure our products are legit...
Given the reputation you guys have around here, I think many people do appreciate and understand the effort involved.

In an industry saturated with shady underground labs that underdose, overcharge, mislead, and make no efforts to be held accountable for their irresponsible practices, OL is a shining friggin' beacon of quality and value.

It's because of the third-party testing, the reasonable dosages, and the informative and helpful reps that OL has pretty much taken over my stack. Cardar1ne, Ghar1ne, Str3ngth, Radar1ne, Hydro3...

I'm starting to sound like a salesman here, but I am certainly a fan at this point. If there's any company I trust to bring out a functional SR9009, it's OL.

I also anxiously await a legit YK-11 product. I made the mistake of dropping $70 on a bottle of Xcel's YK-11 product, but then found that the likelihood of it actually being YK11 is basically zero, and the blend is poorly designed. I'll just wait for OL to come out with one.