Olympus UK

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This may already be discussed :fest30:

Hastur

Awards
Way to get our attention! Believe me when I say we listen to what our customers want and aim to provide the best line of products available on the market, if there is enough of a demand, you just may see something manifest. We also have a product request thread in our sub-forum, if enough people here are of the same mindset, please, post it there and let your voice be heard and counted!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea that'd be cool as well as some other dbol like compounds too......

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's always about dbol isnt it James haha

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Had a problem ordering off your new site from the US. The billing and shipping address is different. Could that be the problem? Tried it with two different credit cards. Kept kicking me back to the top with an error. Any clues?

Hastur

Awards
Had a problem ordering off your new site from the US. The billing and shipping address is different. Could that be the problem? Tried it with two different credit cards. Kept kicking me back to the top with an error. Any clues?
We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our website. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to resolve the issue by tomorrow!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why did they stop making Trest? That was never specifically banned

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Why did they stop making Trest? That was never specifically banned
They can probably make trest for"UK" customers now. It's bannned in the US though. You can argue that it's a RC chem but we ain't foolin anyone.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
You better bet that if OL UK creates trest again I'll be buying a few bottles

NewAgeMayan

Awards
...if u dont start putting aside some coin for future products :D

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Whatchu know that we don't know! Don't be stingy with them secret gainz formulas coming out!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well Im just the janitor so my knowledge is pretty limited, but I have heard talk of a 'Project Alpha'...but thats all I know at this stage.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Well Im just the janitor so my knowledge is pretty limited, but I have heard talk of a 'Project Alpha'...but thats all I know at this stage.
alpha as in trest/sd/1t hybrid transdermal ? :saevilw:

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Well.... if you are taking suggestions, high dosage hexadrone....Average mass: 300.435089, Transdermal

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
can we get a high dose 4-ad td as well. and maybe in same carrier as tr3st please. Molecular Weight is around 288 right? SOooooo, 150mg/ml at least at 2ml /day recommendation in combination with the tr3st carrier... = take our moniessss in us market... lol

still high dose hex td plz...lol

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one, make sure it is 6alpha not 6b. and since non methyl even better td. never been done in industry as td, cross b/w epi and 6-bromo. ftw lol

Hastur

Awards
6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one, make sure it is 6alpha not 6b. and since non methyl even better td. never been done in industry as td, cross b/w epi and 6-bromo. ftw lol
Please, feel free to list as many suggestions as you have in our thread dedicated to it in our company subforum. Its easier for the people taking count to make sure your suggestions are heard!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Please, feel free to list as many suggestions as you have in our thread dedicated to it in our company subforum. Its easier for the people taking count to make sure your suggestions are heard!
will do buddy

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our website. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to resolve the issue by tomorrow!
Sounds great - thanks for the update. Been trying to buy some LGD for a couple of days.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Love to see some decently dosed transdermals. I think Olympus will be my go to supplier if products like this start rolling in.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest transdermal. 19-nor Dhea transdermal.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I just want more halo-100.
I can't find it anywhere!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are going to be sooooo happy here real soon! My only advice is to start saving some money for the very near future

Hastur

Awards
Love to see some decently dosed transdermals. I think Olympus will be my go to supplier if products like this start rolling in.
Rest assured, we've done well dosed transdermals in the past, we'll do them again. And we appreciate our customers loyalty, we hope our products keep you coming back for more!

Since there are so many great suggestions here, people might as well keep them coming! I can tell you, the more people talk about something, the more likely it is their dream will come true... So if any of you second the opinion or suggestion of others, don't hesitate to say so! We like to know what our customers are looking for!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really think Trest is the best. So if you can come up with a transdermal with a carrier like Salvo at a competitive price, that's really all I care about. Besides MENT in oral form (capped or even liquid suspension)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I assume transdermal dienolone acetate isn't an option? But I'd like that as well

Hastur

Awards
I really think Trest is the best. So if you can come up with a transdermal with a carrier like Salvo at a competitive price, that's really all I care about. Besides MENT in oral form (capped or even liquid suspension)
I've heard a lot of good reviews for Trest and MENT, guys seem to love MENT for a pre-workout boost. You'll see it talked about a lot on other forums... As far as a transdermal carrier like Salvo, that is an old 'Iron Legion' product which I believe was absorbed by Celtic Labs into their product line, and now that they are gone, only PO carries Salvo/CL products.

BTW, I have flashbacks to Punch Out every time I see your profile picture, lol. Oh, Mr Dream...

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
30mg MENT is where it's at for preworkout

Hastur

Awards
30mg MENT is where it's at for preworkout
I'd love to try it sometime, it's really been hyped up other places for being amazing pre-workout, and I want to know what the buzz is about... I don't see a lot of love on this board for MENT however, not sure it's all that well known around here.

Hastur

Awards
I second this
Halodrol treated a lot of people very well. I personally miss this compound as well. That being said, I'm on it as we speak, lol. But it's the last of the stash!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I have 3werks of halo left in my bottle. I need to find 2-3 more before I can start my end of the year cycle.
But I can't find it & it's killing me!

Hastur

Awards
We are on the same page, brother. I like Halo so much that after this cycle is over, I'm hoping to track more down for my December cycle... Keep hope though!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hexadrone? Everything I've researched would indicate it's too hard to get anything better than 60% pure. And not every ph works as a transdermal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to try it sometime, it's really been hyped up other places for being amazing pre-workout, and I want to know what the buzz is about... I don't see a lot of love on this board for MENT however, not sure it's all that well known around here.
Its what's happening for the pwo, definitely grab some if you get the chance