Post your feedback on Olympus Uk products and links to logs here.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys,

If you have tried our products, I'd appreciate you sharing your experiences in this thread. The good, the bad and the ugly... Feel free to tell everything!

Links to your Olympus UK logs/reviews would be great too - it'd help other forum members to easily find out what Olympus Labs products are all about.

Thanks in advance!

Edje007

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate compilations of info. Great thread and ready to contribute to Tha Cloud. In!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for gains!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am really excited to see how Ghra1ne effects people as I am ready to make the double bottle purchase, I just want to see a few more user reports...

Synonym

Awards
I just wanted to chime in here and well, post some feedback since it seems to be the place, however if I am wrong sorry. Hopefully, the length of the feedback is not a problem. Also I made this account simply to communicate this so if it is bare that is why, also excuse my ignorance about certain things, though I have been working out for a long time, my knowledge is more about nutrition and less about issues like SARMs. So if this is unhelpful or too long feel free to delete it.

I switched to OL UK brand Osta from an RC after 2 weeks as I switched from bulking to cutting, mainly because I was waiting for an AI to arrive because apparently I am estrogen sensitive and I felt the capsules would be easier to dose. Let me say this is my first cycle of anything, and I chose Osta/GH because after about 6 years of lifting my joints are a bit wonky and I wanted something to help with that. Also I tend to be very catabolic when cutting, and I did not work out just to lose all my muscles, I do not take anabolics when bulking and this is really my first cycle of anything of this type.

First, let me get this out of the way, in case anyone was still in doubt, OL UK brand Osta is legit. I am unique in the sense that, I get pretty much all the sides of Osta, nausea, headache, etc. they went away when I was not on it for the few days and returned as I jumped back on OL UK's brand. That being said, do not let that deter you, the nausea/headaches are manageable and at least for me only occur at 25mg ED, and even then only when I am the passenger in a vehicle. Basically, it enhances my natural motion sickness it does not interfere with my job or lifting. Since, I am cutting anyway I figured I'd add GW in as well since muscle retention is my main concern, I have only been on it for a few days so I cannot speak to it. However, I cannot imagine there would be a significant discrepancy in the quality of one and the other especially since I have no reason to doubt the lab results put out by OL after my experience with their Osta unless there is just some odd coincidence in my side effects, but that is of course anecdotal.

I train 6-7 times a week, very high volume, and if I have one complaint is that I never feel like I am training hard enough while on Osta. The pump is great, the endurance is amazing to the point that I am finishing my workout and feeling as though I am not working hard enough, despite putting up the same weight. It plays with my mind, again that is just my own neuroses. Recovery is good as well, would probably work well with a ZMA supplement, I might pick it up soon. I cannot speak to strength gains since I had/have tendinitis and a few other joint issues. In this regard, I have noticed improvement in these areas. The tendinitis in my wrist is gone after using, elbows are getting better, hips as well, knees as well. Not 100% on any of these areas, shoulders are fine on me though. So my lifts have obviously gone up due to the recovery. However, as that was my main concern I am completely pleased with that.

The MK 677, love it, nothing but good things to say. I have always had **** skin, eczema, oily skin, all improved on MK677, I plan on running that as long as safe to maximize these effects. Only complaint is that it bloats me like crazy, the worst happens in the first few weeks maybe about 7-9 pounds of water, mainly in thighs and calves, and levels off after that. I am running with the assumption that I am still retaining on and off about 2 pounds of water, otherwise my measurements do not make sense, again small price to pay. Lethargy can be a pain but it is manageable as well, sleep is great, really counteracts the Osta in that regards. I am in bed by 830 to read and asleep by about 11, if you are a night person, you will not be. I, however, have to be up to teach at about 6:30 so it is perfect for me. Oh, and not to get too personal, but there is some suppression on Osta, not shutdown, just mild suppression, I am assuming and feel free to correct me if I am wrong as everyone is more knowledgeable than me on this and this might be TMI, but I am constantly horny on Osta, just constantly, even without the AI, orgasms are great, but yeah, unless you get constantly horny when you are shutdown, because then I am shutdown as ****. This is a problem though because I am single, I cannot blame OL UK for that though. This is coming from someone who is Estrogen sensitive, although, Osta does not cause Gyno, just pseudogyno symptoms, at least in my case, so it is more of a nuisance than anything serious.

In the end, it has already fulfilled my expectations and reasons for buying it. I might log this GH/Osta/GW cut, I am also using an EC stack to help combat some of the lethargy so yeah. Regardless, I expect to see good results on this cut, my diet is meticulously tracked and on point and I do not miss days from the gym since I am a fully funded Graduate student, I have nothing but free time in between teaching and classes.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to chime in here and well, post some feedback since it seems to be the place, however if I am wrong sorry. Hopefully, the length of the feedback is not a problem. Also I made this account simply to communicate this so if it is bare that is why, also excuse my ignorance about certain things, though I have been working out for a long time, my knowledge is more about nutrition and less about issues like SARMs. So if this is unhelpful or too long feel free to delete it.

I switched to OL UK brand Osta from an RC after 2 weeks as I switched from bulking to cutting, mainly because I was waiting for an AI to arrive because apparently I am estrogen sensitive and I felt the capsules would be easier to dose. Let me say this is my first cycle of anything, and I chose Osta/GH because after about 6 years of lifting my joints are a bit wonky and I wanted something to help with that. Also I tend to be very catabolic when cutting, and I did not work out just to lose all my muscles, I do not take anabolics when bulking and this is really my first cycle of anything of this type.

First, let me get this out of the way, in case anyone was still in doubt, OL UK brand Osta is legit. I am unique in the sense that, I get pretty much all the sides of Osta, nausea, headache, etc. they went away when I was not on it for the few days and returned as I jumped back on OL UK's brand. That being said, do not let that deter you, the nausea/headaches are manageable and at least for me only occur at 25mg ED, and even then only when I am the passenger in a vehicle. Basically, it enhances my natural motion sickness it does not interfere with my job or lifting. Since, I am cutting anyway I figured I'd add GW in as well since muscle retention is my main concern, I have only been on it for a few days so I cannot speak to it. However, I cannot imagine there would be a significant discrepancy in the quality of one and the other especially since I have no reason to doubt the lab results put out by OL after my experience with their Osta unless there is just some odd coincidence in my side effects, but that is of course anecdotal.

I train 6-7 times a week, very high volume, and if I have one complaint is that I never feel like I am training hard enough while on Osta. The pump is great, the endurance is amazing to the point that I am finishing my workout and feeling as though I am not working hard enough, despite putting up the same weight. It plays with my mind, again that is just my own neuroses. Recovery is good as well, would probably work well with a ZMA supplement, I might pick it up soon. I cannot speak to strength gains since I had/have tendinitis and a few other joint issues. In this regard, I have noticed improvement in these areas. The tendinitis in my wrist is gone after using, elbows are getting better, hips as well, knees as well. Not 100% on any of these areas, shoulders are fine on me though. So my lifts have obviously gone up due to the recovery. However, as that was my main concern I am completely pleased with that.

The MK 677, love it, nothing but good things to say. I have always had **** skin, eczema, oily skin, all improved on MK677, I plan on running that as long as safe to maximize these effects. Only complaint is that it bloats me like crazy, the worst happens in the first few weeks maybe about 7-9 pounds of water, mainly in thighs and calves, and levels off after that. I am running with the assumption that I am still retaining on and off about 2 pounds of water, otherwise my measurements do not make sense, again small price to pay. Lethargy can be a pain but it is manageable as well, sleep is great, really counteracts the Osta in that regards. I am in bed by 830 to read and asleep by about 11, if you are a night person, you will not be. I, however, have to be up to teach at about 6:30 so it is perfect for me. Oh, and not to get too personal, but there is some suppression on Osta, not shutdown, just mild suppression, I am assuming and feel free to correct me if I am wrong as everyone is more knowledgeable than me on this and this might be TMI, but I am constantly horny on Osta, just constantly, even without the AI, orgasms are great, but yeah, unless you get constantly horny when you are shutdown, because then I am shutdown as ****. This is a problem though because I am single, I cannot blame OL UK for that though. This is coming from someone who is Estrogen sensitive, although, Osta does not cause Gyno, just pseudogyno symptoms, at least in my case, so it is more of a nuisance than anything serious.

In the end, it has already fulfilled my expectations and reasons for buying it. I might log this GH/Osta/GW cut, I am also using an EC stack to help combat some of the lethargy so yeah. Regardless, I expect to see good results on this cut, my diet is meticulously tracked and on point and I do not miss days from the gym since I am a fully funded Graduate student, I have nothing but free time in between teaching and classes.
Appreciate your input!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any feedback on sup3r epi and sup3r 4 ran together?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any feedback on sup3r epi and sup3r 4 ran together?
I haven't run them together. We don't have any sponsored logs on that combo either but I'm think a few guys are running it. Can't remember their names. It's certainly a decent combo, although 1 and 4 or 1 and epi are more popular. I'm over a week into a cut with Super Epi and I can say I'm noticing a lot more pronounced effects at 750 mg daily dosing. All my previous Epiandro runs were like 150 mg or less. I'm already feeling the great mood and slight aggression. Vascularity is starting and some water retention/bloat is going down.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't run them together. We don't have any sponsored logs on that combo either but I'm think a few guys are running it. Can't remember their names. It's certainly a decent combo, although 1 and 4 or 1 and epi are more popular. I'm over a week into a cut with Super Epi and I can say I'm noticing a lot more pronounced effects at 750 mg daily dosing. All my previous Epiandro runs were like 150 mg or less. I'm already feeling the great mood and slight aggression. Vascularity is starting and some water retention/bloat is going down.
thanks for rthe feedback!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a good friend of mine ran epi and 4 together and had a very significant increase in total testosterone after only a month. 3 a day of each!!!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
We were recently contacted by a customer with some quite impressive results running our SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-EPI. Though he wishes to remain anonymous, he did permit a member of our R&D team to write up and publish his results here (thanks Hastur):

"One SUP3R-4 customer was previously on TRT for 7 years, using 200mg Testosterone Cypionate once per week, which resulted in Total Testosterone levels typically ranging between 600-750 ng/dl (nanograms per decilitre) as shown by blood work. Then he used 3 capsules totaling 330mg daily of the oral Testosterone precursor SUP3R-4 enhanced with S-SEDDS. He spaced out the dosing with one capsule in the morning, one capsule in the afternoon and one capsule in the evening, and in just 4 weeks he actually exceeded the levels he had while on TRT by 115-275 ng/dl, achieving a jaw-dropping total Testosterone level of a 875 ng/dl as shown by blood work. Levels so high that his Doctor actually told him to reduce his dosage of Testosterone, under assumption the man was still on TRT, but the man hadn't been on Testosterone in 4 months."

Impressive stuff!