Olympus Labs UK website problem

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, ive been able to add my products to the cart and coupon code works just fine, but everytime I go to checkout, I get a "don't trust this website/ your connection is not private" page. Have tried 3 different browsers and it has happened in every single one. Just want to make sure before I got tossing my CC info around

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is our site, it's gtg. You on a mobile device? Mine does that for a bunch of different supp sites. Might also be because it is such a new site

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool. Ill try again in the AM from my tablet. Thanks for the quick response

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a slight issue at the moment, it doesn't seem to be re-directing correctly to the checkout.
Just a link problem. Should be a quick fix. :)

Bear with us its new haha

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any ETA on the website fix? Keep getting a "this certificate belongs to websitewelcome.com"

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully not long now bro, should be soon. We know the exact issue and it's being looked into and work is being carried out.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully not long now bro, should be soon. We know the exact issue and it's being looked into and work is being carried out.
Appreciate it sir. Will the coupon code still work when its up and running properly

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it sir. Will the coupon code still work when its up and running properly
Yes, the 30% off code will be gtg. Olympus UK reps will have codes for you to use very soon as well :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Why didn't the UK site have the old PH's?
I can't find halo 100 anywhere!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
All good guys!!! Website is up and running so you all still have time to use the 30% code :)

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Will the prices on official site match the ones at i.e Nutriverse or other retailers?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the prices on official site match the ones at i.e Nutiverse or other retailers?
With the 30% discount it should be competitive with other retailers

Hastur

Awards
Yes, the 30% off code will be gtg. Olympus UK reps will have codes for you to use very soon as well :)
Looking forward to this! We have a stellar line of products, and I can't wait to have my own personal code! Glad the site issue was resolved quickly, I hope people are snagging these products at 30% discount!

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
Website is finally up! If anyone experiences problems please report them here so they can be troubleshooted asap!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My problem with the website is that it is too freakin awesome.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if its just me guys but I still can't pay for my order. I able to make it to the checkout page now but, when I input my info I get a "error in processing. Please try again or use a different form of payment." Ive tried 3 separate cards as well as my GF's info and cards and still wont work. Also tried on two separate phones, 2 separate tablets and a laptop. Still getting the same message

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if its just me guys but I still can't pay for my order. I able to make it to the checkout page now but, when I input my info I get a "error in processing. Please try again or use a different form of payment." Ive tried 3 separate cards as well as my GF's info and cards and still wont work. Also tried on two separate phones, 2 separate tablets and a laptop. Still getting the same message
We are having some issues right now with the site. This start up just isn't going a smooth as anticipated. We hope to have it resolved Monday or very soon there after. Appreciate your patience!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright understood. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't me

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright understood. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't me
Nope, us again. This issue should be resolved for good this time so no more headaches

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, us again. This issue should be resolved for good this time so no more headaches
Anyway you guys can send me an invoice or something with the OLYMPUSUK30 coupon code applied lol? Gotta get my hands on some Cardarine