OL UK product request thread

Page 1 of 22 123 ... Last
  1. OL UK product request thread


    ATTENTION AM:
    OL UK is ready to expand our product lineup and we would like to hear what products you want to see with the OL UK label. Suggestions can be oral or TD but need to be US legal.
    So....what would you like to see?


  2. Would like to see dmz/triumph/msten all
    make a comeback
    "Passion trumps everything"
    •   
       


  3. Also a true dosed 4ad, not just 50mg per pills like some companies
    "Passion trumps everything"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Also a true dosed 4ad, not just 50mg per pills like some companies
    A dhea derivative line is already in the works. I don't know when you will see it though
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!

  5. High dosed EpIAndro with cyclodextrin enhancement.

    Maybe 250mg per cap
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS.com Rep / Black Lion Research Rep
    Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order up to $149
    Use vujade7 to save 7% off your order over $150
    •   
       


  6. A natural, high quality, E. Cottonii based SERM product... something like 120cps of 1000mg E.Cottonii, 600mg Resveratrol and 600mg Ellagic acid for each cap (or 240cps for half the doses). Essentially a modified version of the OL Sup3r PCT aromatase inhibitor complex but with a specifical SERM function (not the classical AI). I think something like that would be a great option after a mildly suppressive SARMs cycle which shouldn't need a RC/prescription SERM like Nolva or Clomid.
    And probably I'm a little reckless but I think a capsuled version of SR9009 would also be veeeery interesting (think what a combined use of GW with it could do for fat loss and endurance...).

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe90 View Post
    A natural, high quality, E. Cottonii based SERM product... something like 120cps of 1000mg E.Cottonii, 600mg Resveratrol and 600mg Ellagic acid for each cap (or 240cps for half the doses). Essentially a modified version of the OL Sup3r PCT aromatase inhibitor complex but with a specifical SERM function (not the classical AI). I think something like that would be a great option after a mildly suppressive SARMs cycle which shouldn't need a RC/prescription SERM like Nolva or Clomid.
    And probably I'm a little reckless but I think a capsuled version of SR9009 would also be veeeery interesting (think what a combined use of GW with it could do for fat loss and endurance...).
    That capped would be pretty sick
    "Passion trumps everything"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe90 View Post
    A natural, high quality, E. Cottonii based SERM product... something like 120cps of 1000mg E.Cottonii, 600mg Resveratrol and 600mg Ellagic acid for each cap (or 240cps for half the doses). Essentially a modified version of the OL Sup3r PCT aromatase inhibitor complex but with a specifical SERM function (not the classical AI). I think something like that would be a great option after a mildly suppressive SARMs cycle which shouldn't need a RC/prescription SERM like Nolva or Clomid.
    And probably I'm a little reckless but I think a capsuled version of SR9009 would also be veeeery interesting (think what a combined use of GW with it could do for fat loss and endurance...).
    Sr9009 and gw are both ppar modulators, not really sure how well they would stack. It does look more effective than gw on paper though, would be fun to see what it can do. Sr9009 modifies the ppar beta where gw works on ppar delta. You have me very curious now...
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!

  9. Well not exactly... SR9009 works by binding to the rev-erba receptors in the liver which regulates mithochondrial hyperplasia and activity inducing lypolisis, preventing muscle waisting and increasing glucose uptake (and also inducing a modarate anabolism of slow muscle fibres). This is not a technical description of the compound (I'm not a chemist) but as you can see it has similar effect then GW but probably stronger due to a different pathway of action. Problem is that it is a very young substance so it is probably not "fresh water" to play with at the moment.
    Just my two cents Yates

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe90 View Post
    Well not exactly... SR9009 works by binding to the rev-erba receptors in the liver which regulates mithochondrial hyperplasia and activity inducing lypolisis, preventing muscle waisting and increasing glucose uptake (and also inducing a modarate anabolism of slow muscle fibres). This is not a technical description of the compound (I'm not a chemist) but as you can see it has similar effect then GW but probably stronger due to a different pathway of action. Problem is that it is a very young substance so it is probably not "fresh water" to play with at the moment.
    Just my two cents Yates
    Young, yes but being so similar in action to gw you could very possibly see it soon. Very good suggestion, repped
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    ATTENTION AM:
    OL UK is ready to expand our product lineup and we would like to hear what products you want to see with the OL UK label. Suggestions can be oral or TD but need to be US legal.
    So....what would you like to see?
    Clear pms @yates84

  12. Quote Originally Posted by xTrick View Post
    Clear pms @yates84
    Cleared bro
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!

  13. Any chance of tr3st making a comeback?
    "Passion trumps everything"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Any chance of tr3st making a comeback?
    We will have a more hard core line available in the uk sometime soon, you never know what will be in that lineup!
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    We will have a more hard core line available in the uk sometime soon, you never know what will be in that lineup!
    Can't wait! Will be buying as soon as they become available
    "Passion trumps everything"

  16. Would YK-11 be viable? Or, at least acquire a batch for some in-house testing?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Would YK-11 be viable? Or, at least acquire a batch for some in-house testing?
    Olympus UK stated in another thread that if we get the demand for yk 11 that we will bring it to the market
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!

  18. I second yk-11 with my earlier recommendations of sr9009 and AICAR

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    I second yk-11 with my earlier recommendations of sr9009 and AICAR
    All 3 of those sound like winners. I am tempted to grab some sr9009 this weekend and log it
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!

  20. I thought we came to the conclusion that AICAR was worthless orally.

    SR is in the works, it'll be our next one, eta, mid august.

  21. wow, you guys look to be moving really quickly on these, good to see

  22. Oh yeeessss!!! @Olympus UK your the gold standard of customer care!!!
    Just please try to reach the Uk market faster cause european customer are just craving for your new line...
    We are so jelous of you american people!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus UK View Post
    I thought we came to the conclusion that AICAR was worthless orally.

    SR is in the works, it'll be our next one, eta, mid august.
    Now that you say it I believe you're right. I need to look it at it again. Been a while since I looked at it. Sr9009 for the win!!!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    I second yk-11 with my earlier recommendations of sr9009 and AICAR
    this

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe90 View Post
    Oh yeeessss!!! @Olympus UK your the gold standard of customer care!!!
    Just please try to reach the Uk market faster cause european customer are just craving for your new line...
    We are so jelous of you american people!!!
    In the end the americans will be jealous of you guys

  26. SR9009 looks nice!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    SR9009 looks nice!
    Sr9009, carderine, and ostarine would be a pretty mean combo
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    SR9009 looks nice!
    It sure does, but I have a suspicion dose, and more importantly cycle-duration, could prove to be an important consideration with this compound due to its MoA in regards to circadian clock mechanisms.

  29. It will be interesting to see if sr9009 can possibly stave off some of the lethargy associated with mk or even lgd.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4031
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 08:01 AM
  2. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
  3. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Log in
Log in