OL UK product request thread

Page 3 of 28 First 12345 ... Last

1. Id like to see some aromatase inhibitors like atd, 6-oxo, an 6-bromo
    Oral AND transdermal

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Ah, Russian star, I used to rep with him back with need to b uild muscle he was very knowledgable in bro science back then,
    Yeah a couple guys here who were following his Rad140 log said they were going to jump into higher doses straight out just because he said he had the best workouts of the run at 50mg. Which if my math is right, is about double the effective dose needed for humans.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post

This man loves his transdermals! Haha, I understand man. I like DermaFury, Olympus Labs transdermal Furaza, shame its gone.
    Haha, I don't care for TD's per see, but I do like the effect from many of them .
    PP's old topical 1-test was one of a kind!

Havn't tried DermaFury... We'll see if it comes back.

4. I really like more TD than Orals.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    Haha, I don't care for TD's per see, but I do like the effect from many of them .

It'd be cool to see a remix of pp's 1-t tren transdermally from OL UK ......
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe90 View Post
    Yeah bro, you just make me realize that the serving size should be modified... I just think it would be interesting to have a specifical E. Cottonii based natural SERM product as it seems a very promising substance and considering it is actually very poorly used as a supplement and it's also a bit expansive to obtain (I can actually think of only one natty SERM specific supp with Cottonii in it, most of you probably understanded what I'm reffering to...)
    Olympus Labs reformulated SUP3R PCT has e.cottonii, trans resveratrol and arimistane in it, if you're looking for a comprehensive anti-e complex.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Yeah a couple guys here who were following his Rad140 log said they were going to jump into higher doses straight out just because he said he had the best workouts of the run at 50mg. Which if my math is right, is about double the effective dose needed for humans.
    Your math is correct, sir. I wouldn't take anywhere near that much, personally. I'm at 8mg right now, doing fine. We'll see what the human data says as more logs pour in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post

If you get a chance to try it one day, do it. I'm using it, loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucianooo View Post
    I really like more TD than Orals.
    This guy gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Olympus Labs reformulated SUP3R PCT has e.cottonii, trans resveratrol and arimistane in it, if you're looking for a comprehensive anti-e complex.
    I'm about to purchase some for myself and my cousin, I like the reformulation. Just trying to figure out what supplier I should buy from. Seems like there are some deals on OL products right now.

8. @Segansational yeah I know the new Sup3r Pct has Cottonii and other ingredients I've talked about in it but it is much more a wide spectrum pct product with lots of goodies...
    I was talking about a specifical natty SERM product (no AI, no cycle support, just pure estrogens receptors modulators and lh boosters) cause the actual supps market has lot of AI based pct product but lacks of good and science based SERMs like products, which would be a good thing to use after a low doses SARM or very mild PH cycle (AND I KNOW AND AGREE WITH THE IDEA THAT FOR MOST SERIOUS CYCLE PHARMACEUTICAL SERMS ARE NOT AN OPTION, THEY ARE A NECESSITY!!!)

9. 7b OH epiandrosterone

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    Your math is correct, sir. I wouldn't take anywhere near that much, personally. I'm at 8mg right now, doing fine. We'll see what the human data says as more logs pour in.
    How is it treating you?

11. When can we expect a new product release
    "Passion trumps everything"

12. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    When can we expect a new product release
    From what I read, middle to late August. Sr9009

13. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    How is it treating you?
    Quite well thus far, though I think I might need to bump the dose up. Honestly, I think it's been helping me sleep, and that alone has been worth it. My weight is up a lot, but I'm not sure how much is water weight from an unexpected dietary indulgence (Texas BBQ). I am prone to water retention pretty severely, and in the first week of RAD I put on 9lbs, jumping from 185lbs to 194lbs, since then 2lbs have dropped and I'm down to 192lbs at the moment, though the water retention is noticeable it's surely not all water...

14. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    I can say with the utmost of confidence, sometime in the future

15. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Very soon bro

16. Id like to see us bring a transdermal cortisol control product like suppress c or 7-spray, the compound found in these are awesome and the best for cortisol control.

beta -Androstenetriol (Androst-5-ene-3b, 7b, 17b-triol)

17. I'd like to see more novel anabolics like RAD-140 that are legal in the US.

18. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    All 3 of those sound like winners. I am tempted to grab some sr9009 this weekend and log it
    sr9009 has me excited
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

19. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    sr9009 has me excited
    On paper is even better than GW

20. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    sr9009 has me excited
    Same here, buddy! I know I need every tool at my disposal to drop body fat, and this sounds like it will be a killer addition!

21. A SARM that has androgenic properties of masteron
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

22. Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Xfit89 View Post
    A SARM that has androgenic properties of masteron
    Thats a tall order to fill, with SARMs being intentionally made to be as anabolic as possible with as little androgenic effects as possible.

23. Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Xfit89 View Post
    A SARM that has androgenic properties of masteron
    Masteron is a sarm.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Masteron is a sarm.
    This is the first I'm hearing of this, a Google search turned up nothing.
  25. OL UK product request thread

Steroidal sarms were first developed in the 50's

Any modification to testosterone and dht or will be a steroidial sarm.

Btw I posted a paper the other night talking about this
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  3. Product request thread