OL UK product request thread

Page 2 of 28 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe90 View Post
    Oh yeeessss!!! @Olympus UK your the gold standard of customer care!!!
    Just please try to reach the Uk market faster cause european customer are just craving for your new line...
    We are so jelous of you american people!!!
    In the end the americans will be jealous of you guys

2. SR9009 looks nice!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    SR9009 looks nice!
    Sr9009, carderine, and ostarine would be a pretty mean combo
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

4. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    SR9009 looks nice!
    It sure does, but I have a suspicion dose, and more importantly cycle-duration, could prove to be an important consideration with this compound due to its MoA in regards to circadian clock mechanisms.

5. It will be interesting to see if sr9009 can possibly stave off some of the lethargy associated with mk or even lgd.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus UK View Post

SR is in the works, it'll be our next one, eta, mid august.
    Are you at liberty to disclose active /cap?

7. The cool about SR9009 is that it creates new Mitochondrian cells in the muscle. Mitochondrian are the cells power producers. they convert energy into forms that are usable by the cell.The combination of SR and GW for fat loss is perfect (pronounced metabolic boost and endurance increases+powerfull anti-catabolic and fat melting agent)

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe90 View Post
    A natural, high quality, E. Cottonii based SERM product... something like 120cps of 1000mg E.Cottonii, 600mg Resveratrol and 600mg Ellagic acid for each cap (or 240cps for half the doses). Essentially a modified version of the OL Sup3r PCT aromatase inhibitor complex but with a specifical SERM function (not the classical AI). I think something like that would be a great option after a mildly suppressive SARMs cycle which shouldn't need a RC/prescription SERM like Nolva or Clomid.
    And probably I'm a little reckless but I think a capsuled version of SR9009 would also be veeeery interesting (think what a combined use of GW with it could do for fat loss and endurance...).
    That sounds good but even at two caps per serving your looking at 1100mg per cap. Would most likely have to be 3 caps per serving. That being said it would be a great product.

9. Yeah bro, you just make me realize that the serving size should be modified... I just think it would be interesting to have a specifical E. Cottonii based natural SERM product as it seems a very promising substance and considering it is actually very poorly used as a supplement and it's also a bit expansive to obtain (I can actually think of only one natty SERM specific supp with Cottonii in it, most of you probably understanded what I'm reffering to...)
    Oh and just another more hardcore input for the Uk market: please OL Uk take back the old Stenabol, possibly at a little highest dosage (thinking of 7mg msten per caps in order to have a better spreadable dosage then the actual 10mg competitors product)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lucianooo View Post
    The cool about SR9009 is that it creates new Mitochondrian cells in the muscle. Mitochondrian are the cells power producers. they convert energy into forms that are usable by the cell.The combination of SR and GW for fat loss is perfect (pronounced metabolic boost and endurance increases+powerfull anti-catabolic and fat melting agent)
    It certainly looks like another compound that will shine with higher rep range training.

11. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    It certainly looks like it will shine with higher rep range training.
    Yeah absolutely

12. I'm pumped about SR9009, as formerly obese and still fighting to keep the fat off, it holds immense interest. On paper it looks more promising than even Cardarine.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    I'm pumped about SR9009, as formerly obese and still fighting to keep the fat off, it holds immense interest. On paper it looks more promising than even Cardarine.
    Ive been following a few logs, the infamous russianstar being one.

14. Honestly i dont trust RussianStar.Who knows if what he is taking is legit or not? Also he was taking crazy amount of SR and Rad140 like 50mg each.And remember that he was taking all of this stuff from RC online stores.

15. interesting ideas in here .... I'm in
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lucianooo View Post
    Honestly i dont trust RussianStar.Who knows if what he is taking is legit or not? Also he was taking crazy amount of SR and Rad140 like 50mg each.And remember that he was taking all of this stuff from RC online stores.
    Yeah he is a rep for a few rc's.

17. There was enough bad information, IMO, in his thread that I don't put a ton of weight in his stuff anymore. It does not really help either that he is taking far more than one reasonably would take based on current price and lack of human data.

18. I would love to see a TD with 1-dhea, dhea and pregnenolone. And a descent 4-dhea/Epiandro product to stack it with.

For UK market, a Bold-diol product. In a TD?!

19. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    There was enough bad information, IMO, in his thread that I don't put a ton of weight in his stuff anymore. It does not really help either that he is taking far more than one reasonably would take based on current price and lack of human data.
    I regretfully have to agree. He has a huge following, and a lot of respect in the community, and no disrespect to him, but I don't find his logs particularly useful, nor his information.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    I would love to see a TD with 1-dhea, dhea and pregnenolone. And a descent 4-dhea/Epiandro product to stack it with.

For UK market, a Bold-diol product. In a TD?!
    This man loves his transdermals! Haha, I understand man. I like DermaFury, Olympus Labs transdermal Furaza, shame its gone.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    I regretfully have to agree. He has a huge following, and a lot of respect in the community, and no disrespect to him, but I don't find his logs particularly useful, nor his information.

This man loves his transdermals! Haha, I understand man. I like DermaFury, Olympus Labs transdermal Furaza, shame its gone.
    I believe JW still has it

21. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I believe JW still has it
    You don't say... Hmm... Good looking out, GNO. I gotta say, I like transdermals, I hope Olympus Labs/Olympus UK keep them part of their ever growing product line!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    You don't say... Hmm... Good looking out, GNO. I gotta say, I like transdermals, I hope Olympus Labs/Olympus UK keep them part of their ever growing product line!
    I have been eyeing The One from there for a while but the crappy CDN dollar and shipping are holding me back lol.

I have yet to try it but many people rave about EP1C TD.

23. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I have yet to try it but many people rave about EP1C TD.
    I've seen a lot of EP1C TD love out there, I haven't tried either capped or transdermal, it's on my to-do list. There's also DermaStr3ngth I was interested in...

24. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Yeah he is a rep for a few rc's.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    There was enough bad information, IMO, in his thread that I don't put a ton of weight in his stuff anymore. It does not really help either that he is taking far more than one reasonably would take based on current price and lack of human data.
    Yeah I said the same thing and got blasted for "disrespecting" a FORUM GOD apparently. Never went back to the forum.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Lucianooo View Post
    Honestly i dont trust RussianStar.Who knows if what he is taking is legit or not? Also he was taking crazy amount of SR and Rad140 like 50mg each.And remember that he was taking all of this stuff from RC online stores.
    Ah, Russian star, I used to rep with him back with need to b uild muscle he was very knowledgable in bro science back then,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 09:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  3. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements