The Official OL UK Mass GH Q&A

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
image.jpg

Take your bulk to the next level!! Mass GH is a potent combination of LeGenD and Ghar1ne!

LeGenD (LGD 4033) - a SARM like Ostarine, but 12 times as powerful at only 1/3 the dose! Consequently, this makes it more suppressive to the HPTA. So, a SERM post cycle therapy is recommended. LGD has proven itself as a good bulking agent, where Ostarine is better used in a cutting cycle. LGD has a half life ranging between 24 and 36 hours. So, once daily dosing is optimal. A study performed at Boston University showed that healthy men who were given 1mg of LGD daily gained, on average, about 3 pounds in 3 weeks. No clinically significant changes in liver function tests, PSA (prostate issue/functions test), hematocrit, or ECG were seen or noted. Due to the possibility of high estrogen sides while using LGD, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand.

Ghar1ne (MK 677 Ibutamoren) - is a non-peptidic, orally active and selective agonist of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. MK 677 mimics the action of ghrelin in the stomach. As a result this raises growth hormone and IGF-1 levels, but does not affect cortisol levels. Human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density. At 25mg daily, Ibutamoren has been shown, in humans, to increase IGF-1 levels 60%in 6 week. A 72% increase in IGF-1 levels was seen after 12 months. MK 677 is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT after cycle is over. MK 677 can best be utilized in at least a 3 month cycle with dosage increasing each month. The optimal dosing time for MK 677 is at night directly before going to bed. One should start notice a deeper sleep almost immediately. If one should
wake up with numb or tingly hands, do not worry. This is a common side effect of the extra GH in the
system.

Now, let's talk Mass GH....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
is only this only released in the UK?

raekwonse

Awards
They're all legal and available in the US through Nutriverse. I copped a Legend 2 pack for a great price.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm assuming there's no reason not to take LGD before bed? Seeing as that is the best time to take MK 677.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm assuming there's no reason not to take LGD before bed? Seeing as that is the best time to take MK 677.
You would probably be bulking on lgd so I would take advantage of the hunger and dose in the am. If you're cutting on mass gh, am doses might be tough on your diet so late pm dosing would be optimal

Last edited:
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would probably be bulking on lgd so I would take advantage of the hunger and dose in the am. If you're cutting on mass gh, am doses might be tough on your diet so late pm dosing would be optimal
Got it!!

Choppedjunior

Awards
any reviews about this? what did you guys think?