The Official OL UK Radar1ne Q&A

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
image.jpg

Radar1ne (RAD 140) - is very new! Therefore, there isn't a lot of real world data on it yet. However, it does look very promising!! RAD 140 has an impressive anabolic to androgenic ratio of 90:1! Resulting in one experiencing all the muscle building effects without all the androgenic side effects. RAD is powerful enough to limit the effect of testosterone on the prostate and other unwanted areas. RAD 140 has even been shown to be more anabolic than testosterone, as well. Dosing appears to be in the 4mg to 12mg range, with optimal cycle length being 4 to 6 weeks. Due to its shorter half life (16 hours) RAD needs to be dosed at least twice daily.

RAD 140 example cycle:
RAD 140 4/4/8/8/12/12
PCT:
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
Clomid (if needed) 50/25/25
*Also have AI of choice on hand
*Armicare Pro can be used during cycle for full protection

Now, let's talk RAD....

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to run this. Picked up a couple

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this stronger than lgd?
I haven't run it yet so I can't answer that question. Hopefully we can get some logs up and see what this sarm can do

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Looking forward to this!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also looking forward to some feedback on this. Whole line up looks great!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also looking forward to some feedback on this. Whole line up looks great!!
What's up homie!? Good to see you still lurking around!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up homie!? Good to see you still lurking around!
Yeah buddy I couldn't stay gone forever. Just had to take some time to prioritize life ya know? I'm so stoked for this line of SARMs dude. Like a damn candy store!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy I couldn't stay gone forever. Just had to take some time to prioritize life ya know? I'm so stoked for this line of SARMs dude. Like a damn candy store!!
I know exactly what you mean, I struggle with my priorities sometimes too. I'm ready for some Radarine logs to go up so we can see what this sarm really does!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed a few myself and look forward to running it

nump

Awards
is on cycle protection needed? I assumed SARMS were safe enough to not need it, or is this just a precaution?

I've tried Osta and LGD and they were OK, but nothing spectacular. I never felt lethargic with either during cycle, though with Osta I started to get mild blurriness in week 5

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is on cycle protection needed? I assumed SARMS were safe enough to not need it, or is this just a precaution?

I've tried Osta and LGD and they were OK, but nothing spectacular. I never felt lethargic with either during cycle, though with Osta I started to get mild blurriness in week 5
Rad isn't going to be harsh on your liver but it can still effect bp and lipid profile. Sarms don't have ph like results, true but they are easier on the body, are easier to recover from, and the gains are easily maintained.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
^^Same I have been reading as much info as possible on the new line! Would something like this be alright for a first "cycle"? Wanted to try the SARMS since there are so many available :)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you mean your eyesight became blurried then you were most likely taking s4. Ostarine has no vision sides. S4 however is known for it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

nump

Awards
If you mean your eyesight became blurried then you were most likely taking s4. Ostarine has no vision sides. S4 however is known for it
I'm aware of S4 vision sides, but I apparently got it from Ostarine, OL brand. Once I stopped, my vision cleared up. I wasn't taking anything else.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^Same I have been reading as much info as possible on the new line! Would something like this be alright for a first "cycle"? Wanted to try the SARMS since there are so many available :)
Yes, these would all be great first cycles. A very good way to get your feet wet in the world of anabolics. You can always hit me up if you have any questions along the way

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just actually read Russian Stars log on another site. He said he went up to 50mg for the last 2 days and they were the best days of his cycle. The dosage on this product per cap definitely needs to go up. I know it's just one guys experience so far, but I bet people are gonna have to raise the dosages significantly to get any significant results.

Gotta read some more solo logs so I can convince you guys to raise the dosage per cap on this. I know OL always has come through when it comes to amount of product/dosage per bottle and cost. You guys definitely have the most affordable Ostarine and when you had Trest is was the most affordable.

I'm usually not a more is better kind of person, but when it comes to more product for less money I'm a greedy bastard.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just actually read Russian Stars log on another site. He said he went up to 50mg for the last 2 days and they were the best days of his cycle. The dosage on this product per cap definitely needs to go up. I know it's just one guys experience so far, but I bet people are gonna have to raise the dosages significantly to get any significant results.

Gotta read some more solo logs so I can convince you guys to raise the dosage per cap on this. I know OL always has come through when it comes to amount of product/dosage per bottle and cost. You guys definitely have the most affordable Ostarine and when you had Trest is was the most affordable.

I'm usually not a more is better kind of person, but when it comes to more product for less money I'm a greedy bastard.
If the dosing is too low olympus_labs has said that we will increase the dose per cap. Like you said, we need more real world data from actual users before we can be absolutely sure on the most effective dosing protocol. Hopefully we are not too far off the mark!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I wouldn't mind running mine at higher dosage , would have to pick up another bottle or two

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'd like to see solo reviews/logs....Otherwise you really can't evaluate properly.
Hmmmm, I'll depend my dose on any other logs, hopefully there is a few up by the time September comes around and I start mine. I'm pretty excited about this stuff. I'm sitting at 250, do you think I should start the dose off at 8 mg or just 4mg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see solo reviews/logs....Otherwise you really can't evaluate properly.
There will be some solo logs up very soon, promise

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have read several logs where guys sweet spot was 10mg. Some climbed to 20 and 30mg and said that it wasn't that much of a difference to warrant the extra cost involved. Can't post links but search "Rad140 results" on google and several logs pop up

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I will begin mine shortly. I too follow russianstar's info.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I suspect any solo logs on this compound will be watched closely by alot of lifters.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I suspect any solo logs on this compound will be watched closely by alot of lifters.
I hope guys start slow. Alot of ppl seem to be leaning towards higher doses when im not sure thats a good idea. This stuff is still new and jumping to a high dose just because Russianstar had his best two workouts at 50mg seems backwards.

10mg could give you those resulted and no one would know cause they jumped straight to a high dose. Could be wasting alot of $$$

With all due respect to RUSSIANSTAR, not only was that a very vague log (no macros, listed workouts), he upped the dose after 10 days. Upped it again after 15 I think. Thats a two week time frame. Most people will tell you, give any supplement 2-3 weeks to "kick in." He more than quadrupled the dose after 2 weeks. What he started to experience at 20mg could have simply been the rad140 starting to kick in.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I hope guys start slow. Alot of ppl seem to be leaning towards higher doses when im not sure thats a good idea. This stuff is still new and jumping to a high dose just because Russianstar had his best two workouts at 50mg seems backwards.

10mg could give you those resultd and no one would know cause they jumped straight to a higj dose. Could be wasting alot of $$$
I agree. I think it bodes well that yates will be recommending initial 'conservative' dosing, at least for any sponsored logs.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I think it bodes well that yates will be recommending initial 'conservative' dosing, at least for any sponsored logs.
That's what it's all about, safety. These are good starting doses and I think they will be pretty effective with minimal side effects

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL and OL UK are both looking for new reps! Get in on this guys, we need more intelligent people such as yourselves!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL and OL UK are both looking for new reps! Get in on this guys, we need more intelligent people such as yourselves!
Awesome opportunity. As a former rep I have only good things to say about this company and the owner. Lucky are those who are selected!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also will be throwing a link up in here for anyone interested in following my Radar1ne log. Will get it up Sunday evening.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

10mg could give you those resulted and no one would know cause they jumped straight to a high dose. Could be wasting alot of $$$

With all due respect to RUSSIANSTAR, not only was that a very vague log (no macros, listed workouts), he upped the dose after 10 days. Upped it again after 15 I think. Thats a two week time frame. Most people will tell you, give any supplement 2-3 weeks to "kick in." He more than quadrupled the dose after 2 weeks. What he started to experience at 20mg could have simply been the rad140 starting to kick in.
Screw listed workouts and all that garbage. That just makes more scrolling to the bottom and more pages of bs for me to ignore to get to the end results. I could care less what he is eating. All I want to know is if it works and he made more progress with it than without it.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Screw listed workouts and all that garbage. That just makes more scrolling to the bottom and more pages of bs for me to ignore to get to the end results. I could care less what he is eating. All I want to know is if it works and he made more progress with it than without it.
Completely understandable but when you are logging a new compound, I would think all variables should be considered. Otherwise, they could sway the results. He could have made more progress if his cals were up and was lifting 5 or 6 days a week. Or he could have been doing 3 days of crossfit lol. We don't know cause he didn't say.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with this, to an extent... I have no interest in reading every set and rep as well as every morsel of food. The important info for me would be stated at the start of the log: lifting style (bb/power/etc), days/wk, calorie surplus/deficit. Other than that, its so personal it wouldnt matter anyways.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I agree with this, to an extent... I have no interest in reading every set and rep as well as every morsel of food. The important info for me would be stated at the start of the log: lifting style (bb/power/etc), days/wk, calorie surplus/deficit. Other than that, its so personal it wouldnt matter anyways.
Yip. As long as the logger is reasonably transparent in regards to any potential confounds and modifications over the course of their run then I would think most people could care less about a food/workout log.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yip. As long as the logger is reasonably transparent in regards to any potential confounds and modifications over the course of their run then I would think most people could care less about a food/workout log.
I didn't mean a every single thing logged. All he said was "im starting rad140 at 10mg. Will up the dosage if needed." But I definitely understand where you guys are coming from

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logs are for personal interest as well.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was planning on stacking radar1ne with leg3nd but after reading up on some literature behind Rad140 and im wondering if you guys advise against stacking it with LGD? Only reason I ask is because LGD & Ostarine aren't really a good match because they work via the same pathways. But from my reading and understanding of it,(which I admit is fairly limited) radarine works via the same pathways as well. Would it be a waste to stack the two. Also if you guys don't mind I will also post this question in the LGD sub forum.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This is a SARM I'm extremely interested in, ive been doing tons of research on this and it's crazy how promising it looks with no known side effects as of yet.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some ordered an on the way along with cardar1ne

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was planning on stacking radar1ne with leg3nd but after reading up on some literature behind Rad140 and im wondering if you guys advise against stacking it with LGD? Only reason I ask is because LGD & Ostarine aren't really a good match because they work via the same pathways. But from my reading and understanding of it,(which I admit is fairly limited) radarine works via the same pathways as well. Would it be a waste to stack the two. Also if you guys don't mind I will also post this question in the LGD sub forum.
Stack it with testosterone or pro hormone to test.

Radarine plus 4dhea