The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
image.jpg

Ghar1ne (MK 677/Ibutamoren) - is a non-peptidic, orally active and selective agonist of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. MK 677 mimics the action of ghrelin in the stomach. As a result this raises growth hormone and IGF-1 levels, but does not affect cortisol levels. Human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density. At 25mg daily, Ibutamoren has been shown, in humans, to increase IGF-1 levels 60%in 6 week. A 72% increase in IGF-1 levels was seen after 12 months. MK 677 is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT after cycle is over. MK 677 can best be utilized in at least a 3 month cycle with dosage increasing each month. The optimal dosing time for MK 677 is at night directly before going to bed. One should start notice a deeper sleep almost immediately. If one should
wake up with numb or tingly hands, do not worry. This is a common side effect of the extra GH in the
system.

Ghar1ne may provide:
Increased GH output
Increased IGF-1 levels
Increased muscle mass
Accelerated fat loss
Deeper sleep

MK 677 example cycle:
Month 1 - 10mg once daily
Month 2 - 20mg once daily
Month 3 - 30mg once daily

Now, let's talk Ghar1ne....

Josh_pgh

Awards
Awesome been waiting for OL to put this out!! :) ordered a double yesterday

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
'll Take 2 also seems to me that top!
But so no need to arimacare and super pct ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'll Take 2 also seems to me that top!
But so no need to arimacare and super pct ?
Correct. This is non suppressive and you need no kind of on cycle support. I ordered a few bottles of this myself and will be running for for a good long while

Josh_pgh

Awards
So the question is... first time trying this out what would be a good cycle length? 3 months or push it out longer? From what I'm seeing I'm thinking the longer the better, anyone have any input?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the question is... first time trying this out what would be a good cycle length? 3 months or push it out longer? From what I'm seeing I'm thinking the longer the better, anyone have any input?
Human studies where conducted for up to 2 years with no problems. Most where elderly people as well. It seems to be safe and effective for long durations of time

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity where did you get the dosing schedule? The quick look through some of the research literature that I've done only turned up studies where they used a consistent daily dose--usually 25 mg.

Thanks,

Crowbar

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiosity where did you get the dosing schedule? The quick look through some of the research literature that I've done only turned up studies where they used a consistent daily dose--usually 25 mg.

Thanks,

Crowbar
Yes, 25mg was the dose used in the studies. Gharine is very strong and 10mg works very effective at first. There is also diminishing returns you have to think about as well. I have used MK 677 a few different times and found the above dosing protocol to work best for me. Have also read numerous logs where 25mg was too high a dose at first and caused excessive water retention/bloat.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, 25mg was the dose used in the studies. Gharine is very strong and 10mg works very effective at first. There is also diminishing gains you have to think about as well. I have used MK 677 a few different times and found the above dosing protocol to work best for me. Have also read numerous logs where 25mg was too high a dose at first and caused excessive water retention/bloat.
Second this....had the same experience with it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be available in Canada or is it illegal?
I think it will be available in Canada, maybe GNO can give us some insight

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be available in Canada or is it illegal?
We are looking to offer the full inventory of Sarms from the UK line (being sold at Nutriverse) from our online retailer in Canada.

However, it is really dependent on the retailer on which products they will sell. So make sure you email them and let them know what you want to see them bring in.

I can't name the retailer because they are not an AM sponsor so pm me if you need their name.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this better for bulking or cutting?
You can benifit from extra gh in both situations, it will help you meet either goal

clown007

clown007

Awards
I have been emailing the Canadian site as well, as have a few of my friends. Any Canadians who would like to see more of OL being sold in Canada should do what GNO is saying. Let's get as much of OL in Canada as possible!!!!!!!

Hastur

Awards
I have a few questions:

-I've heard about people coupling this compound with Huperzine-A, any thoughts on that protocol?

-I've also heard people recommend against this for cutting, due to it being a Ghrelin mimetic and causing an increase in appetite. So despite the positive effects of GH on fat loss, its counterproductive during a cut, any thoughts on that?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a few questions:

-I've heard about people coupling this compound with Huperzine-A, any thoughts on that protocol?

-I've also heard people recommend against this for cutting, due to it being a Ghrelin mimetic and causing an increase in appetite. So despite the positive effects of GH on fat loss, its counterproductive during a cut, any thoughts on that?
I think Huperzine a and green tea would be great to pair with gharine, Huperzine a @ 200mcg with your gharine dose. You can take your gharine before bedtime and you won't be so susceptible to the ghrelin "munchies"

Last edited:

Hastur

Awards
Awesome, dude! I appreciate the quick reply, and look forward to trying out Ghar1ne!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been emailing the Canadian site as well, as have a few of my friends. Any Canadians who would like to see more of OL being sold in Canada should do what GNO is saying. Let's get as much of OL in Canada as possible!!!!!!!
We really appreciate the support.

The CDN retailer also ships to the U.S. so is another option for American consumers. The prices on the site are in CDN dollars, but the US dollar is way stronger right now so the price drops significantly after you do the currency conversion. It could be a viable option when other US based retailers run out of stock and when we run sales & promos.

So I encourage our US friends to join the effort :)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, 25mg was the dose used in the studies. Gharine is very strong and 10mg works very effective at first. There is also diminishing returns you have to think about as well. I have used MK 677 a few different times and found the above dosing protocol to work best for me. Have also read numerous logs where 25mg was too high a dose at first and caused excessive water retention/bloat.
Also for me lethargy was bad at higher dose.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
just picked up a double pack, again no pct required, non hormonal (basically) and can be run for lengthy periods? who wouldnt want to try this! Just dose and youre done :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just picked up a double pack, again no pct required, non hormonal (basically) and can be run for lengthy periods? who wouldnt want to try this! Just dose and youre done :)
Exactly. Worry free gains. I just can't wait for the sleep that mk provides, deep sleep that really makes you feel brand new in the morning. I get up at 4 am to work out before going to work so I really need gharine in my supplement line up!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 Would adding an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor such as Huperzine A make MK-677 more effective?Since Huperzine A inhibits somatostatin.

clown007

clown007

Awards
I've picked up Huperzine A for my run of MK-677 after Yates recommend it :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 Would adding an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor such as Huperzine A make MK-677 more effective?Since Huperzine A inhibits somatostatin.
I believe it will since Huperzine a is commonly used with ghrp and gharine works through the same pathway as a ghrp (ghrelin production in the stomach) you can also use green tea with your Huperzine a to increase the absorption of the Huperzine!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd!

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
what do you think stacker with endurashred to cutting. if I make the crossfit, no cramping problem?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you think stacker with endurashred to cutting. if I make the crossfit, no cramping problem?
I would add in epic unleashed, especially since you are into crossfit. It will help further boost your energy and endurance levels to help with your cutting program. You shouldn't have to worry about any cramping associated with any of these products

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Will be running this as soon as it's out! Already have 2 bottles on the way. Super stoked Olymous Labs is putting this out versus a sketchy RC company. Really got let down recently as Yates knows.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be running this as soon as it's out! Already have 2 bottles on the way. Super stoked Olymous Labs is putting this out versus a sketchy RC company. Really got let down recently as Yates knows.
Its nice to have a reliable source now!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Any adverse effects seen from having constantly elevated IGF-1 levels?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Read this on a reddit thread talking about mk-677

"I also take a 2 day off cycle every 5 days to let my pituitary gland recover a bit, as this just triggers the the gland to release GH its a ghrelin mimetic."

Is there any merit to this?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"I also take a 2 day off cycle every 5 days to let my pituitary gland recover a bit, as this just triggers the the gland to release GH its a ghrelin mimetic."

No, mk677 puts no extra stress on the pituitary gland. It should be dosed every day for best effects. The great thing about gharine is that it just enhances your natural production of gh, there is no suppression or any adverse effects. Human trials where done on elderly people for up to 2 years straight and showed nothing but positive effects. I think this product is very safe to dose every day

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
No, mk677 puts no extra stress on the pituitary gland. It should be dosed every day for best effects. The great thing about gharine is that it just enhances your natural production of gh, there is no suppression or any adverse effects. Human trials where done on elderly people for up to 2 years straight and showed nothing but positive effects. I think this product is very safe to dose every day
Thank you for the response man! Definitely good to know!

TShoot

TShoot

Awards

I think this is based off of the study that GH pulses lessened over a 6-12 month period but IGF levels continued to increase. If you took a break (5 on 2 off) you could continue to get similar amplified GH pulses over the entire period of use.

I don't know if anybody has really tested this theory but I believe that was the reasoning behind it.

I didn't really feel anything from the MK-677 until I hit the 20-30mg pre-bedtime dose. At 30mg, I could really feel it. Plan for extra hours of sleep at this dose. I usually sleep 5-6 hours per night and, at 30mg, it is a bit of a struggle to get out of bed. An extra 2 hours of sleep would really help.

Also, I get really lethargic after meals the next day after I dose at 30mg the night before - especially in the afternoon and evening. It is a bit of a struggle to do my 9pm workout without a heavier dose of stims to get me mentally focused. Workout weights/reps have been consistently be going up. My diet hasn't been super clean and I haven't put on any extra body fat (that I can see or tell). Never used GH before but the sides mimic what users of GH report (at 30mg for me).

Just for reference, I am about 5'9" hovering around 190lbs in my mid 50s. Not a young buck like a lot of these guys and looking for some therapeutic benefit from this compound. Just in to my second week of trying this. Started with liquid research chemical, moved to powdered capped form (another vendor) and ordered Ghar1ne from OL once I saw this thread. I would have never guess it contained MK-677 from the name (just my lack of knowledge of the chemical compound name)

I plan to run it as long as I can fund it and seem to feel I am getting benefit from it. Since everyone seems to like OL products and trusts them, I'll give it a go and it will probably be my go to manufacturer for the product. I'll let everyone know what I think when I get a chance to test it later this week.

Just an FYI, bloat doesn't seem to be a problem for me - but I am only in my second week of testing MK-677. Hope it sticks around for a while before the FDA Nazis decide to starting banning other things.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this is based off of the study that GH pulses lessened over a 6-12 month period but IGF levels continued to increase. If you took a break (5 on 2 off) you could continue to get similar amplified GH pulses over the entire period of use.

I don't know if anybody has really tested this theory but I believe that was the reasoning behind it.

I didn't really feel anything from the MK-677 until I hit the 20-30mg pre-bedtime dose. At 30mg, I could really feel it. Plan for extra hours of sleep at this dose. I usually sleep 5-6 hours per night and, at 30mg, it is a bit of a struggle to get out of bed. An extra 2 hours of sleep would really help.

Also, I get really lethargic after meals the next day after I dose at 30mg the night before - especially in the afternoon and evening. It is a bit of a struggle to do my 9pm workout without a heavier dose of stims to get me mentally focused. Workout weights/reps have been consistently be going up. My diet hasn't been super clean and I haven't put on any extra body fat (that I can see or tell). Never used GH before but the sides mimic what users of GH report (at 30mg for me).

Just for reference, I am about 5'9" hovering around 190lbs in my mid 50s. Not a young buck like a lot of these guys and looking for some therapeutic benefit from this compound. Just in to my second week of trying this. Started with liquid research chemical, moved to powdered capped form (another vendor) and ordered Ghar1ne from OL once I saw this thread. I would have never guess it contained MK-677 from the name (just my lack of knowledge of the chemical compound name)

I plan to run it as long as I can fund it and seem to feel I am getting benefit from it. Since everyone seems to like OL products and trusts them, I'll give it a go and it will probably be my go to manufacturer for the product. I'll let everyone know what I think when I get a chance to test it later this week.

Just an FYI, bloat doesn't seem to be a problem for me - but I am only in my second week of testing MK-677. Hope it sticks around for a while before the FDA Nazis decide to starting banning other things.
You should throw up a log, would like to see how gharine works for you

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Nice write up! But you said you're on only your second week but dosing at 30mg?

If you read the write up from OL they talk about how starting at 10mg the first month, 20mg the second, 30mg the third month can help you avoid the fatigue the next day!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice write up! But you said you're on only your second week but dosing at 30mg?

If you read the write up from OL they talk about how starting at 10mg the first month, 20mg the second, 30mg the third month can help you avoid the fatigue the next day!
It also has to do with diminishing returns. All the OL UK doses and guidelines are based off of my personal experience and will not be exactly perfect for everyone. They are intended as a starting point for unexperienced users. 10mg was effective for me at first but this won't be the case for everyone

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
It also has to do with diminishing returns. All the OL UK doses and guidelines are based off of my personal experience and will not be exactly perfect for everyone. They are intended as a starting point for unexperienced users. 10mg was effective for me at first but this won't be the case for everyone
ahhh ok! What are the main "benefits" to look out for to find the optimal dose?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh ok! What are the main "benefits" to look out for to find the optimal dose?
Deeper sleep, vivid dreams, numbness in hands upon waking, better skin, lower body fat

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Deeper sleep, vivid dreams, numbness in hands upon waking, better skin, lower body fat
Nice! I haven't been this excited to try a supplement probably EVER. I've had such great success with OL, especially EP1C unleased.

Have pretty clear skin but always seem to have a few zits! Hoping this can clear me up.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are we totally sure about this? Im sure health wise it is safe to take every day but, all studies I have seen were done on elderly people who gh production would already be low. So post gh #s wouldn't be high for the eldery after testing anyway. yates84