The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

Page 1 of 33 123 ... Last
  1. The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 6867
Size:  43.5 KB

Ghar1ne (MK 677/Ibutamoren) - is a non-peptidic, orally active and selective agonist of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. MK 677 mimics the action of ghrelin in the stomach. As a result this raises growth hormone and IGF-1 levels, but does not affect cortisol levels. Human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density. At 25mg daily, Ibutamoren has been shown, in humans, to increase IGF-1 levels 60%in 6 week. A 72% increase in IGF-1 levels was seen after 12 months. MK 677 is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT after cycle is over. MK 677 can best be utilized in at least a 3 month cycle with dosage increasing each month. The optimal dosing time for MK 677 is at night directly before going to bed. One should start notice a deeper sleep almost immediately. If one should
    wake up with numb or tingly hands, do not worry. This is a common side effect of the extra GH in the
    system.

Ghar1ne may provide:
    Increased GH output
    Increased IGF-1 levels
    Increased muscle mass
    Accelerated fat loss
    Deeper sleep

MK 677 example cycle:
    Month 1 - 10mg once daily
    Month 2 - 20mg once daily
    Month 3 - 30mg once daily

Now, let's talk Ghar1ne....

2. subbed. Picked up a double pack
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    subbed. Picked up a double pack
    Exactly what I'll be using
    OLYMPUS UK REP

4. Awesome been waiting for OL to put this out!! ordered a double yesterday

5. 'll Take 2 also seems to me that top!
    But so no need to arimacare and super pct ?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chocolate View Post
    'll Take 2 also seems to me that top!
    But so no need to arimacare and super pct ?
    Correct. This is non suppressive and you need no kind of on cycle support. I ordered a few bottles of this myself and will be running for for a good long while
    Without integrity we have nothing.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

7. So the question is... first time trying this out what would be a good cycle length? 3 months or push it out longer? From what I'm seeing I'm thinking the longer the better, anyone have any input?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh_pgh View Post
    So the question is... first time trying this out what would be a good cycle length? 3 months or push it out longer? From what I'm seeing I'm thinking the longer the better, anyone have any input?
    Human studies where conducted for up to 2 years with no problems. Most where elderly people as well. It seems to be safe and effective for long durations of time
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

9. Out of curiosity where did you get the dosing schedule? The quick look through some of the research literature that I've done only turned up studies where they used a consistent daily dose--usually 25 mg.

Thanks,

Crowbar

10. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Out of curiosity where did you get the dosing schedule? The quick look through some of the research literature that I've done only turned up studies where they used a consistent daily dose--usually 25 mg.

Thanks,

Crowbar
    Yes, 25mg was the dose used in the studies. Gharine is very strong and 10mg works very effective at first. There is also diminishing returns you have to think about as well. I have used MK 677 a few different times and found the above dosing protocol to work best for me. Have also read numerous logs where 25mg was too high a dose at first and caused excessive water retention/bloat.

11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Yes, 25mg was the dose used in the studies. Gharine is very strong and 10mg works very effective at first. There is also diminishing gains you have to think about as well. I have used MK 677 a few different times and found the above dosing protocol to work best for me. Have also read numerous logs where 25mg was too high a dose at first and caused excessive water retention/bloat.
    Second this....had the same experience with it.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

12. Subbed

13. Will this be available in Canada or is it illegal?

14. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    Will this be available in Canada or is it illegal?
    I think it will be available in Canada, maybe @GNO can give us some insight

15. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    Will this be available in Canada or is it illegal?
    We are looking to offer the full inventory of Sarms from the UK line (being sold at Nutriverse) from our online retailer in Canada.

However, it is really dependent on the retailer on which products they will sell. So make sure you email them and let them know what you want to see them bring in.

I can't name the retailer because they are not an AM sponsor so pm me if you need their name.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

16. is this better for bulking or cutting?

17. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    is this better for bulking or cutting?
    You can benifit from extra gh in both situations, it will help you meet either goal

18. I have been emailing the Canadian site as well, as have a few of my friends. Any Canadians who would like to see more of OL being sold in Canada should do what GNO is saying. Let's get as much of OL in Canada as possible!!!!!!!
    My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/268844-clowns-closing-40-a.html

19. I have a few questions:

-I've heard about people coupling this compound with Huperzine-A, any thoughts on that protocol?

-I've also heard people recommend against this for cutting, due to it being a Ghrelin mimetic and causing an increase in appetite. So despite the positive effects of GH on fat loss, its counterproductive during a cut, any thoughts on that?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    I have a few questions:

-I've heard about people coupling this compound with Huperzine-A, any thoughts on that protocol?

-I've also heard people recommend against this for cutting, due to it being a Ghrelin mimetic and causing an increase in appetite. So despite the positive effects of GH on fat loss, its counterproductive during a cut, any thoughts on that?
    I think Huperzine a and green tea would be great to pair with gharine, Huperzine a @ 200mcg with your gharine dose. You can take your gharine before bedtime and you won't be so susceptible to the ghrelin "munchies"
    Last edited by yates84; 07-23-2015 at 03:34 PM. Reason: bad info

21. Awesome, dude! I appreciate the quick reply, and look forward to trying out Ghar1ne!

22. Quote Originally Posted by clown007 View Post
    I have been emailing the Canadian site as well, as have a few of my friends. Any Canadians who would like to see more of OL being sold in Canada should do what GNO is saying. Let's get as much of OL in Canada as possible!!!!!!!
    We really appreciate the support.

The CDN retailer also ships to the U.S. so is another option for American consumers. The prices on the site are in CDN dollars, but the US dollar is way stronger right now so the price drops significantly after you do the currency conversion. It could be a viable option when other US based retailers run out of stock and when we run sales & promos.

So I encourage our US friends to join the effort
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Yes, 25mg was the dose used in the studies. Gharine is very strong and 10mg works very effective at first. There is also diminishing returns you have to think about as well. I have used MK 677 a few different times and found the above dosing protocol to work best for me. Have also read numerous logs where 25mg was too high a dose at first and caused excessive water retention/bloat.
    Also for me lethargy was bad at higher dose.
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

24. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Also for me lethargy was bad at higher dose.
    Good point @koi1214 more isn't always better
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 11:59 PM