The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

Page 34 of 34 First ... 323334

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Duke View Post
    Can somebody please give me an idea just how bad water retention/bloating can get on Gharine. I'm currently approaching week 12, taking 20mg ED prior to bed, on a cut. I'm not losing any inches at the waist, or the scale for that matter and constantly feel watery and bloated. I was wondering if this can be attributed to the Gharine.

After coming off of a long cycle, how much scale weight have people dropped? (as far as water).
    From what i understand some people get really bloated on mk-677 and other don't or just gets it in the beginning and after about 3 weeks it goes down.

Some tips are:

- Raise potassium in your diet and see if it helps.
    - Dopping the dosage to 10mg and access.
    - Some have had luck with dandelion root extract.

And like @Wagz86 I also gained about 3-5 pound of extra water weight.

2. hi guys i have never before used any sarms or pH and now i baught ghar1ne ! should i take at first month 10 mg (1capsule before bed?)also igot a pre work out with DMAA .. can i stack it or its a problem???? i think ! 1 month 1 capsule before bed and 2 month ,2 capsules before bed .. is this good program??plz tell me guys i need your answers <3
    •   

3. ***********.com is good too right? Might get it from there

4. sent the store pm because i cant see it

5. im on the 5th day with ghar1ne ! the only supplements which im taking are whey, preworkout (mesomorph ) , and ghar1ne .... this **** worksss very welll ... im taking one pill morning and one pill before bed... i havent got any hunger ,i havent got any tingling but when i get up from bed ,i feel like superman. like i was sleeping 48 hours.... this mk is perfect..... but i want to assk you... im not feeling hungry,... why???
    •   

6. Does olympus uk ghar1ne come with a 'built in somatostatin inhibitor'? Or will I need to add in huperzine a with it as well?

7. Quote Originally Posted by ZERaptor View Post
    Does olympus uk ghar1ne come with a 'built in somatostatin inhibitor'? Or will I need to add in huperzine a with it as well?
    Gharine includes only MK-677. Whether or not you need to stack a somatostatin inhibitor is subjective. IMO it’s not highly necessary. I’ve stacked green tea and Hup A with Gharine. I couldn’t really tell much of a difference either. Did that for about 3 months and then another 3 months with just MK-677. But the reasoning for stacking is sound and it’s very cheap to do so.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Gharine includes only MK-677. Whether or not not you need to stack a somatostatin inhibitor is subjective. IMO it’s not highly necessary. I’ve stacked green tea and Hup A with Gharine. I couldn’t really tell much of a difference either. Did that for about 3 months and then another 3 months with just MK-677. But the reasoning for stacking is sound and it’s very cheap to do so.
    how long do you run it for per cycle and do you keep it at 30mg, i have done 30mg for the past 3 months all pre bed with huperzine a, melatonin and green tea as well as vitamin d3, i am now having 1 month break and then doing another 3 month run.

9. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    how long do you run it for per cycle and do you keep it at 30mg, i have done 30mg for the past 3 months all pre bed with huperzine a, melatonin and green tea as well as vitamin d3, i am now having 1 month break and then doing another 3 month run.
    I’ve run it up to six months consecutively at 10, 20, and 30 mg. I did the Hup A and Green Tea for the first 2-3 months. After that it was just 30 mg Of Gharine for the remaining 3 months. I tried 40 mg a week ago r two but didn’t note any significant difference. I found I like 20 mg the best for a balance between deep restful sleep yet less bloating and hard to control cravings/hunger.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

10. guys im using now 2 caps before bed.... i sleep only 6 hours because im working early morning.... this is amazing ... no hungry no numbness or tingling but every night im seeing dreams.... and i feel so good at the morning ,like i was sleeping 1 month ... this is the best reason to use it... i feel new every day and i got power for my workout !!!!!.... i will use it to my cutting...only olympus labs.... also , i will use their ostar1ne... here in greece all guys using OL supps...

11. It's alright to split the capsule and just have the powder, right?

12. Quote Originally Posted by ZERaptor View Post
    It's alright to split the capsule and just have the powder, right?
    Yes. Not sure why you'd do that but it won't impact anything.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

13. Just transitioning over to gharine from another brand (doing half dose of each till the other runs out, just cos I couldnít wait to se if OL was better!).
    Genuine question here, since starting the mk677 around 4 weeks ago and still continuing, my stools have changed dramatically! Havenít changed anything else in this period but my stools are now hard, dry and float! Used to be Ďgood!í Sh1t as it should be.
    Other sides are there, dreams, hunger, Iím one of these that gets disrupted sleep rather than improved like some and also no bloat or water.
    Anyone else found this? What does it mean and should I be concerned?! Iím sure itís yhe mk as it stopped when I took a few days break over Xmas.

14. ghar1ne is the best i think
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 08:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 11:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 12:59 AM