The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

Page 3 of 33 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Deeper sleep, vivid dreams, numbness in hands upon waking, better skin, lower body fat
    Will it offer...Improved recovery? Reduced DOMS?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Will it offer...Improved recovery? Reduced DOMS?
    Deeper, better sleep and increased gh will definitely improve recovery
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

3. Edit: double post
    Last edited by yates84; 07-22-2015 at 07:46 PM. Reason: stupid phone
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

4. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Deeper, better sleep and increased gh will definitely improve recovery
    I figured that, but was suprised you didn't mention the improved recovery aspect. Do you believe there to be any cartilage/tendon healing properties? Have users mentioned any reduction in joint pain?

5. From the label, it looks like Ghar1ne is ibutamoren, rather than ibutamoren meyslate. Is that correct? Would love to get my MK677 through OL, but it seems like the Mesylate form is the best.

I didn't know the difference until I saw this comment on /r/PEDs by a guy named Juiceupmonkey:

"Basically all the studies were done on ibutamoren mesylate. Comparing the two one to one, the hunger effect is much stronger on the mesylate, and I got tingling in my finger tips within a week of starting the mesylate. Didn't happen with the ibutamoren. Basically ibutamoren mesylate is the only thing that should actually be referred to as mk677."

Not trying to seem like a dick or anything--just wondering about which form you guys went with and if this distinction came up before
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ZackD89 View Post
    From the label, it looks like Ghar1ne is ibutamoren, rather than ibutamoren meyslate. Is that correct? Would love to get my MK677 through OL, but it seems like the Mesylate form is the best.

I didn't know the difference until I saw this comment on /r/PEDs by a guy named Juiceupmonkey:

"Basically all the studies were done on ibutamoren mesylate. Comparing the two one to one, the hunger effect is much stronger on the mesylate, and I got tingling in my finger tips within a week of starting the mesylate. Didn't happen with the ibutamoren. Basically ibutamoren mesylate is the only thing that should actually be referred to as mk677."

Not trying to seem like a dick or anything--just wondering about which form you guys went with and if this distinction came up before
    That's a very good question, will get back to you on that asap

7. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    That's a very good question, will get back to you on that asap
    Would like to know the answer to this too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ZackD89 View Post
    From the label, it looks like Ghar1ne is ibutamoren, rather than ibutamoren meyslate. Is that correct? Would love to get my MK677 through OL, but it seems like the Mesylate form is the best.

At 30mg I got tingling in my fingers and hands (next day) and forearms seemed tight. Happens EVERY day after I take 30mg pre-bed time. Less noticeable at 20mg.

Also, I thought the guy on Reddit was saying that even though it might not say it on the bottle, almost all of is was mesylate (albeit some of the batches might be at lower purity level).

9. Quote Originally Posted by TShoot View Post
    At 30mg I got tingling in my fingers and hands (next day) and forearms seemed tight. Happens EVERY day after I take 30mg pre-bed time. Less noticeable at 20mg.

Also, I thought the guy on Reddit was saying that even though it might not say it on the bottle, almost all of is was mesylate (albeit some of the batches might be at lower purity level).
    Good to read! I wonder if 30 mg is the ideal dose. I've been doing 20 mg (of BSL MK Ultra) and have been enjoying it, but the tingling is minimal.

The reddit guy I quoted was saying most companies DON'T use Mesylate. Here's the full quote:

"Basically all the studies were done on ibutamoren mesylate. Comparing the two one to one, the hunger effect is much stronger on the mesylate, and I got tingling in my finger tips within a week of starting the mesylate. Didn't happen with the ibutamoren. Basically ibutamoren mesylate is the only thing that should actually be referred to as mk677. But no one cares. The raw prices for ibutamoren mesylate are 4-5x more expensive so almost everyone doesn't do research and goes with ibutamoren"

I didn't put that last part in my earlier post BC I know Olympus is better than that and DOES care, but I'm posting it now to clarify

10. I haven't been able to verify yet but you are right, OL does care and does do the research to put out the best products possible. I am pretty sure we are using the best form of ibutamoren possible

11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I haven't been able to verify yet but you are right, OL does care and does do the research to put out the best products possible. I am pretty sure we are using the best form of ibutamoren possible
    I would like to know this as well

12. I just looked up ibutamoren mesylate's nomenclature and it matches the gharine label. There is your answer

13. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I just looked up ibutamoren mesylate's nomenclature and it matches the gharine label. There is your answer
    Is "plain" ibutamoren's nomenclature different than what's on the label? @yates84
  14. The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Is "plain" ibutamoren's nomenclature different than what's on the label? @yates84
    I thought the Mesylate form was labeled with "Mesylate" after the Piperidine part. But I don't know--I'm far from a chemist

EDIT: here's how a peptide company labels their ibutamoren meyslate:
    "(R)-1'-(2-Methylalanyl-O-benzyl-D-seryl)-1-(Methylsulfonyl)-1,2- dihydrospiro[indole-3,4'-piperidine] Mesylate"

15. Quote Originally Posted by TShoot View Post
    I think this is based off of the study that GH pulses lessened over a 6-12 month period but IGF levels continued to increase. If you took a break (5 on 2 off) you could continue to get similar amplified GH pulses over the entire period of use.
    I may run 5 on 2 off since I'm less interested in IGF than GH for joint/skin healing and recovery. If I recall from another reference, GH pulse enhancement is still present but considerably smaller after just a few weeks.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ZackD89 View Post
    I thought the Mesylate form was labeled with "Mesylate" after the Piperidine part. But I don't know--I'm far from a chemist

EDIT: here's how a peptide company labels their ibutamoren meyslate:
    "(R)-1'-(2-Methylalanyl-O-benzyl-D-seryl)-1-(Methylsulfonyl)-1,2- dihydrospiro[indole-3,4'-piperidine] Mesylate"
    Maybe you're right, I'm not completely sure atm. I can't seem to find any literature on mk677 stating that nomenclature with mesylate on the end. I will find out soon though what we have. This is all new news to me

17. Ibutamoren and ibutamoren mesylate are the same thing, there are just a bunch of different synonyms for the same chemical structure. I have looked up the multiple formula names mk677 has on many different sites and their molecules are exactly the same. Prices are the same for all different structures as well. Someone is putting out some bad info, look around yourselves. It only took a few hours of research

18. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Ibutamoren and ibutamoren mesylate are the same thing, there are just a bunch of different synonyms for the same chemical structure. I have looked up the multiple formula names mk677 has on many different sites and their molecules are exactly the same. Prices are the same for all different structures as well. Someone is putting out some bad info, look around yourselves. It only took a few hours of research
    Thanks for looking into this Yates! Definitely going with Ghar1ne for my next MK-677 order.

19. Yates, can you clarify about the reduced GH pulse after just a couple of weeks consistent use? I thought the studies showed significantly enhanced GH production over extended periods of time.

Just to clarify another point, not all the studies have used only elderly people, one has used--I believe--26 yo. males. Yes, it showed significant increases in GH and IGF-1 production.

20. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yates, can you clarify about the reduced GH pulse after just a couple of weeks consistent use? I thought the studies showed significantly enhanced GH production over extended periods of time.

Just to clarify another point, not all the studies have used only elderly people, one has used--I believe--26 yo. males. Yes, it showed significant increases in GH and IGF-1 production.
    I believe that study was only done for 7 days. The mean age was 32 years old used in that study

21. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yates, can you clarify about the reduced GH pulse after just a couple of weeks consistent use? I thought the studies showed significantly enhanced GH production over extended periods of time.

The studies where all done with 25mg. I simply said that with 10mg I was able to achieve the same effect (hand numbness, deep sleep) on my second cycle during the first month than when I dosed 25mg straight through. If you can achieve the same effect with 10 or 20mg then why would you want to dose 30mg? This is about getting the most out of a bottle of gharine

22. Also is there any risk of acromegaly with MK-677?

23. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Also is there any risk of acromegaly with MK-677?
    No. You will get nowhere near enough extra gh to cause any abnormal growth

24. I found some info (I think some of it was from endocrine.org?)

1) The increase in GH production from MK-677 did not plateau in HEALTHY MALES until doses of 100mg.!

2) It seems that GH response does decline after a week of use-the study was not long enough to say if further declines past one week of use occur--but GH levels, even after the decline, were much higher than placebo.

3) IGF-1 levels continue to increase the longer one uses it (at least up to a year).

3) dosages from 5mg. have been shown effective.

So, I guess increasing the dosage over time will help to offset this reduced response. I will use 10mg./night for the first week, moving to 20 mg./night for the next three weeks, then to 30mg./night where I'll stay for the duration of however long I decide to run it. It's just too pricey beyond that point.

25. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    I found some info (I think some of it was from endocrine.org?)

1) The increase in GH production from MK-677 did not plateau in HEALTHY MALES until doses of 100mg.!

2) It seems that GH response does decline after a week of use-the study was not long enough to say if further declines past one week of use occur--but GH levels, even after the decline, were much higher than placebo.

3) IGF-1 levels continue to increase the longer one uses it (at least up to a year).

3) dosages from 5mg. have been shown effective.

So, I guess increasing the dosage over time will help to offset this reduced response. I will use 10mg./night for the first week, moving to 20 mg./night for the next three weeks, then to 30mg./night where I'll stay for the duration of however long I decide to run it. It's just too pricey beyoand that point.
    Thank you for finding some research to back up my personal experience. Repped
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 11:59 PM