The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

Page 2 of 33 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Good point @koi1214 more isn't always better
    Now all I need is my Ghar1ne to arrive!
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

2. just picked up a double pack, again no pct required, non hormonal (basically) and can be run for lengthy periods? who wouldnt want to try this! Just dose and youre done
    Be Great.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    just picked up a double pack, again no pct required, non hormonal (basically) and can be run for lengthy periods? who wouldnt want to try this! Just dose and youre done
    Exactly. Worry free gains. I just can't wait for the sleep that mk provides, deep sleep that really makes you feel brand new in the morning. I get up at 4 am to work out before going to work so I really need gharine in my supplement line up!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

4. @yates84 Would adding an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor such as Huperzine A make MK-677 more effective?Since Huperzine A inhibits somatostatin.
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

5. I've picked up Huperzine A for my run of MK-677 after Yates recommend it
    My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/268844-clowns-closing-40-a.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    @yates84 Would adding an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor such as Huperzine A make MK-677 more effective?Since Huperzine A inhibits somatostatin.
    I believe it will since Huperzine a is commonly used with ghrp and gharine works through the same pathway as a ghrp (ghrelin production in the stomach) you can also use green tea with your Huperzine a to increase the absorption of the Huperzine!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

7. Subd!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

8. what do you think stacker with endurashred to cutting. if I make the crossfit, no cramping problem?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chocolate View Post
    what do you think stacker with endurashred to cutting. if I make the crossfit, no cramping problem?
    I would add in epic unleashed, especially since you are into crossfit. It will help further boost your energy and endurance levels to help with your cutting program. You shouldn't have to worry about any cramping associated with any of these products

10. Will be running this as soon as it's out! Already have 2 bottles on the way. Super stoked Olymous Labs is putting this out versus a sketchy RC company. Really got let down recently as Yates knows.
    OLYMPUS LABS REP
    use code: KICKSTART30 for 30% off any single purchase~use code: KICKSTART35 for 35% off if you prescribe~olympuslabs.com~Feel free to PM

11. Quote Originally Posted by Kickstart7 View Post
    Will be running this as soon as it's out! Already have 2 bottles on the way. Super stoked Olymous Labs is putting this out versus a sketchy RC company. Really got let down recently as Yates knows.
    Its nice to have a reliable source now!

12. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Its nice to have a reliable source now!
    Exactly!
    OLYMPUS LABS REP
    use code: KICKSTART30 for 30% off any single purchase~use code: KICKSTART35 for 35% off if you prescribe~olympuslabs.com~Feel free to PM

13. Any adverse effects seen from having constantly elevated IGF-1 levels?

14. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Any adverse effects seen from having constantly elevated IGF-1 levels?
    None that I'm aware of.

15. Read this on a reddit thread talking about mk-677

"I also take a 2 day off cycle every 5 days to let my pituitary gland recover a bit, as this just triggers the the gland to release GH its a ghrelin mimetic."

Is there any merit to this?

16. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcD View Post
    Read this on a reddit thread talking about mk-677

"I also take a 2 day off cycle every 5 days to let my pituitary gland recover a bit, as this just triggers the the gland to release GH its a ghrelin mimetic."

No, mk677 puts no extra stress on the pituitary gland. It should be dosed every day for best effects. The great thing about gharine is that it just enhances your natural production of gh, there is no suppression or any adverse effects. Human trials where done on elderly people for up to 2 years straight and showed nothing but positive effects. I think this product is very safe to dose every day

17. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    No, mk677 puts no extra stress on the pituitary gland. It should be dosed every day for best effects. The great thing about gharine is that it just enhances your natural production of gh, there is no suppression or any adverse effects. Human trials where done on elderly people for up to 2 years straight and showed nothing but positive effects. I think this product is very safe to dose every day
    Thank you for the response man! Definitely good to know!

18. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcD View Post
    Read this on a reddit thread talking about mk-677

I think this is based off of the study that GH pulses lessened over a 6-12 month period but IGF levels continued to increase. If you took a break (5 on 2 off) you could continue to get similar amplified GH pulses over the entire period of use.

I don't know if anybody has really tested this theory but I believe that was the reasoning behind it.

I didn't really feel anything from the MK-677 until I hit the 20-30mg pre-bedtime dose. At 30mg, I could really feel it. Plan for extra hours of sleep at this dose. I usually sleep 5-6 hours per night and, at 30mg, it is a bit of a struggle to get out of bed. An extra 2 hours of sleep would really help.

Also, I get really lethargic after meals the next day after I dose at 30mg the night before - especially in the afternoon and evening. It is a bit of a struggle to do my 9pm workout without a heavier dose of stims to get me mentally focused. Workout weights/reps have been consistently be going up. My diet hasn't been super clean and I haven't put on any extra body fat (that I can see or tell). Never used GH before but the sides mimic what users of GH report (at 30mg for me).

Just for reference, I am about 5'9" hovering around 190lbs in my mid 50s. Not a young buck like a lot of these guys and looking for some therapeutic benefit from this compound. Just in to my second week of trying this. Started with liquid research chemical, moved to powdered capped form (another vendor) and ordered Ghar1ne from OL once I saw this thread. I would have never guess it contained MK-677 from the name (just my lack of knowledge of the chemical compound name)

I plan to run it as long as I can fund it and seem to feel I am getting benefit from it. Since everyone seems to like OL products and trusts them, I'll give it a go and it will probably be my go to manufacturer for the product. I'll let everyone know what I think when I get a chance to test it later this week.

Just an FYI, bloat doesn't seem to be a problem for me - but I am only in my second week of testing MK-677. Hope it sticks around for a while before the FDA Nazis decide to starting banning other things.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TShoot View Post
    I think this is based off of the study that GH pulses lessened over a 6-12 month period but IGF levels continued to increase. If you took a break (5 on 2 off) you could continue to get similar amplified GH pulses over the entire period of use.

I don't know if anybody has really tested this theory but I believe that was the reasoning behind it.

I didn't really feel anything from the MK-677 until I hit the 20-30mg pre-bedtime dose. At 30mg, I could really feel it. Plan for extra hours of sleep at this dose. I usually sleep 5-6 hours per night and, at 30mg, it is a bit of a struggle to get out of bed. An extra 2 hours of sleep would really help.

Also, I get really lethargic after meals the next day after I dose at 30mg the night before - especially in the afternoon and evening. It is a bit of a struggle to do my 9pm workout without a heavier dose of stims to get me mentally focused. Workout weights/reps have been consistently be going up. My diet hasn't been super clean and I haven't put on any extra body fat (that I can see or tell). Never used GH before but the sides mimic what users of GH report (at 30mg for me).

Just for reference, I am about 5'9" hovering around 190lbs in my mid 50s. Not a young buck like a lot of these guys and looking for some therapeutic benefit from this compound. Just in to my second week of trying this. Started with liquid research chemical, moved to powdered capped form (another vendor) and ordered Ghar1ne from OL once I saw this thread. I would have never guess it contained MK-677 from the name (just my lack of knowledge of the chemical compound name)

I plan to run it as long as I can fund it and seem to feel I am getting benefit from it. Since everyone seems to like OL products and trusts them, I'll give it a go and it will probably be my go to manufacturer for the product. I'll let everyone know what I think when I get a chance to test it later this week.

Just an FYI, bloat doesn't seem to be a problem for me - but I am only in my second week of testing MK-677. Hope it sticks around for a while before the FDA Nazis decide to starting banning other things.
    You should throw up a log, would like to see how gharine works for you

20. Nice write up! But you said you're on only your second week but dosing at 30mg?

If you read the write up from OL they talk about how starting at 10mg the first month, 20mg the second, 30mg the third month can help you avoid the fatigue the next day!

21. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcD View Post
    Nice write up! But you said you're on only your second week but dosing at 30mg?

If you read the write up from OL they talk about how starting at 10mg the first month, 20mg the second, 30mg the third month can help you avoid the fatigue the next day!
    It also has to do with diminishing returns. All the OL UK doses and guidelines are based off of my personal experience and will not be exactly perfect for everyone. They are intended as a starting point for unexperienced users. 10mg was effective for me at first but this won't be the case for everyone

22. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    It also has to do with diminishing returns. All the OL UK doses and guidelines are based off of my personal experience and will not be exactly perfect for everyone. They are intended as a starting point for unexperienced users. 10mg was effective for me at first but this won't be the case for everyone
    ahhh ok! What are the main "benefits" to look out for to find the optimal dose?

23. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcD View Post
    ahhh ok! What are the main "benefits" to look out for to find the optimal dose?
    Deeper sleep, vivid dreams, numbness in hands upon waking, better skin, lower body fat

24. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Deeper sleep, vivid dreams, numbness in hands upon waking, better skin, lower body fat
    Nice! I haven't been this excited to try a supplement probably EVER. I've had such great success with OL, especially EP1C unleased.

Have pretty clear skin but always seem to have a few zits! Hoping this can clear me up.

25. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Are we totally sure about this? Im sure health wise it is safe to take every day but, all studies I have seen were done on elderly people who gh production would already be low. So post gh #s wouldn't be high for the eldery after testing anyway. @yates84
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 11:59 PM