The Official OL UK Cardar1ne Q&A

Page 1 of 23 123 ... Last
  1. The Official OL UK Cardar1ne Q&A

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2391
Size:  44.6 KB

Cardar1ne (GW 501516) - is actually not a SARM. In fact it is a PPAR Delta Modulator....this means it is a selective agonist with a high affinity for the PPAR. As a result, this modulation allows the body to utilize more glucose and to allows it to create more muscle tissue. GW also regulates the various proteins that the body uses for energy. What does this mean for the user? It means an increase in energy and endurance. Additionally, it may also mean an increase in muscle mass. It is possible that GW may have a positive affect on blood pressure and lipid profile. Dosing is in the 7mg to 21mg range, with 14mg being the "sweet spot". The average GW cycle is typically 4 to 12 weeks. GW is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT. However, it does stack well with SARMS to further increase fat loss and endurance.

Cardar1ne may provide:
    Increased endurance
    Accelerated fat loss
    Improved lipid profile
    Lower blood pressure

GW 505516 example cycle:
    Beginner
    GW 7/7/14/14/14/14

Intermediate
    GW 7//14/14/14/14/21

Advanced
    GW 14/14/14/14/21/21/21/21

Now, let's talk Cardar1ne....

2. Interested in possibly using it during pct instead of stacking on cycle. Is it a good addition during pct or better utilized stacked on cycle?

Have read logs where people had mixed results, some good, some not so good.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muscle inc. View Post
    Interested in possibly using it during pct instead of stacking on cycle. Is it a good addition during pct or better utilized stacked on cycle?

Have read logs where people had mixed results, some good, some not so good.
    I think it is a great pct addition. I have always struggled with my bp during pct and gw has completely taken care of that problem for me. The extra energy and endurance is great while you are trying to recover from cycle as well. I will never pct without Carderine again
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

4. So Carderine is more of a performance supp than body composition right?

5. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    So Carderine is more of a performance supp than body composition right?
    It also promotes fat loss, your energy and endurance should go up and your waist should go down. Carderine is the best of both worlds
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

6. ughhhh... you have me rethinking not adding this to my order.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    ughhhh... you have me rethinking not adding this to my order.
    Its not too late, anything you order before the 11th will be included in your previous order and incur no more shipping charges!

8. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Its not too late, anything you order before the 11th will be included in your previous order and incur no more shipping charges!
    and you got me hook, line and sinker. Dammit. Another double pack ugh

9. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    and you got me hook, line and sinker. Dammit. Another double pack ugh
    Don't feel bad, I dropped a few hundred myself.

10. i may touch upon this.

Cardar1ne is technically a PPAR modulator.

fat loss plus endurance along with improved glucose metabolism makes this a great product for recomps or cutting.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

11. Well since this is one of the non hormonal released products, since im cutting right now, would it be ok to run it as the "beginner cycle" plan? Itll be along side products like x-gels follidrone and Alphamax in a couple weeks. just wanting to shed the rest of this fat off while mainting or even gaining some strength.

Not coming off a cycle or using it as a pct it would be a standalone basically!
    Be Great.

12. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    Well since this is one of the non hormonal released products, since im cutting right now, would it be ok to run it as the "beginner cycle" plan? Itll be along side products like x-gels follidrone and Alphamax in a couple weeks. just wanting to shed the rest of this fat off while mainting or even gaining some strength.

Not coming off a cycle or using it as a pct it would be a standalone basically!
    That sounds great! You should make some good progress with that combo

13. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    That sounds great! You should make some good progress with that combo
    So no need for an AI (obviously I wouldn't need clomid or the like) but no sort of cycle support, Ill have the Arimistane in Alpha max but it shouldn't matter correct? its good to use at anytime?

Just looking for confirmation before I place an order
    Be Great.

14. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    So no need for an AI (obviously I wouldn't need clomid or the like) but no sort of cycle support, Ill have the Arimistane in Alpha max but it shouldn't matter correct? its good to use at anytime?

Just looking for confirmation before I place an order
    No ai, cycle support, or serm need my friend. Just dose and enjoy

15. Seriously considering getting some of this... Currently cutting and would love to see how it affects me.

16. Too good not to try, idk why nutriverse says its 30% off though but when its in my cart it doesn't apply
    Be Great.

17. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    Too good not to try, idk why nutriverse says its 30% off though but when its in my cart it doesn't apply
    Are you buying a 2 bottle combo or a perfect cycle pack? Try code JULY25 For those

18. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Are you buying a 2 bottle combo or a perfect cycle pack? Try code JULY25 For those
    just a single bottle.. I contacted nutriverse and asked why it wouldn't show up discounted in my cart. july25 didn't work either. both would be a fantastic deal nonetheless. I even tried taking stuff out of my cart that would fall under the july30 code..
    Be Great.

19. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    just a single bottle.. I contacted nutriverse and asked why it wouldn't show up discounted in my cart. july25 didn't work either. both would be a fantastic deal nonetheless. I even tried taking stuff out of my cart that would fall under the july30 code..
    Are you using all capital letters?

20. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Are you using all capital letters?
    Yup just retried it. I don't know if its an error or not but all Olympus UK stuff falls under the JULY25 code despite the email saying JULY30 for individual bottles..

which sucks cuz ill have to make two different orders for stuff that's 30% off and stuff that's 25% off
    Be Great.

21. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    Yup just retried it. I don't know if its an error or not but all Olympus UK stuff falls under the JULY25 code despite the email saying JULY30 for individual bottles..

which sucks cuz ill have to make two different orders for stuff that's 30% off and stuff that's 25% off
    They will only charge you shipping on one order, expect to get your second orders shipping refunded. No worries bro!

22. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    They will only charge you shipping on one order, expect to get your second orders shipping refunded. No worries bro!
    Really? well usps ground was only $2.34 for the Cardar1ne so I wasn't complaining.. I may get 4...

Question then how long of a break do you take in between cycles? ill be running it for 6 weeks more than likely. maybe 8
    Be Great.

23. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    Really? well usps ground was only $2.34 for the Cardar1ne so I wasn't complaining.. I may get 4...

Question then how long of a break do you take in between cycles? ill be running it for 6 weeks more than likely. maybe 8
    All uk items are 30% you need to add them specifically from the 4th of july sale section.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

24. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    All uk items are 30% you need to add them specifically from the 4th of july sale section.
    Ill try it again

EDIT: worked perfectly, picked up two bottles.
    Be Great.

25. I couldn't resist. 30% off was just too good to pass up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 11:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 12:59 AM