The Official OL UK Cardar1ne Q&A

Page 2 of 23 First 1234 ... Last

1. UK Olympus labs, Code for 30% off not working

2. Quote Originally Posted by Franco888 View Post
    UK Olympus labs, Code for 30% off not working
    What are you trying to buy brother? The codes have been a little tricky but we will get you straight
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Franco888 View Post
    What are you trying to buy brother? The codes have been a little tricky but we will get you straight
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

4. Quote Originally Posted by Franco888 View Post
    http://www.nutri-verse.com/july-4th-sales
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

5. Subd
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

6. TODAY is the last day of the promo right? COUPON CODES are not working =(

7. Didnt work for me either. But got another email today stating it was still active

8. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    TODAY is the last day of the promo right? COUPON CODES are not working =(
    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Didnt work for me either. But got another email today stating it was still active
    I would contact nutriverse or one of their reps on this forum and they could help you out with the codes. @Volvo140G knows what's up with the codes

9. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I would contact nutriverse or one of their reps on this forum and they could help you out with the codes. @Volvo140G knows what's up with the codes
    they already sent me an inbox, awesome service

10. @1kerry - glad you're all set bro, thanks for your patience

11. @mechka_grizli are you all set or did u need me to help push this thru for you?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    @mechka_grizli are you all set or did u need me to help push this thru for you?
    Was trying to purchase a bottle of Legend and Radarine but coupon code isnt working

13. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Was trying to purchase a bottle of Legend and Radarine but coupon code isnt working
    I'll pass your info along, we've had a few hiccups last night but it'll all get sorted out... why dont u email [email protected] as well. Thanks for your patience brother

14. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    @1kerry - glad you're all set bro, thanks for your patience
    Just pm'd you and _nutriverse with my order...thanks!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    I'll pass your info along, we've had a few hiccups last night but it'll all get sorted out... why dont u email [email protected] as well. Thanks for your patience brother
    I emailed support but haven't gotten a reply

16. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    I emailed support but haven't gotten a reply
    They'll get to everyone tomorrow, they're opening a new storefront/warehouse

17. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Are they still planning to ship out orders tomorrow @Volvo140G?

18. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Are they still planning to ship out orders tomorrow @Volvo140G?
    OL UK orders or....?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    OL UK orders or....?
    Yep, I haven't heard anything about my order yet

20. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    My concern is more geared towards the expiration of the coupon code price, but it never worked for me

21. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    My concern is more geared towards the expiration of the coupon code price, but it never worked for me
    What I meant by that was they'll get to everyome who had issues w/ the code as it was glitchy toward the end of the sale there...

We'll honor the value of the code for what you had intended to purchase. You'll probably be sent an invoice or be given a code to use. Thanks for bearing with us man, sorry again. We'll get it sorted

22. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Yep, I haven't heard anything about my order yet
    As you can imagine there was quite the swell of orders placed, I'll speak with the big guy later and find out where we stand. I'll PM you when I learn some info.... thanks bro

23. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    As you can imagine there was quite the swell of orders placed, I'll speak with the big guy later and find out where we stand. I'll PM you when I learn some info.... thanks bro
    No, thank you! It's nice to have a company rep that really knows how to help out. Another point for nutriverse

24. I'm also curious if pre-orders are going out tomorrow, haven't heard anything or seen any announcements other than the "expected release date".

25. Quote Originally Posted by mcwilton1123 View Post
    I'm also curious if pre-orders are going out tomorrow, haven't heard anything or seen any announcements other than the "expected release date".
    I'll plug some info in here when I learn about it...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 11:59 PM