The Official OL UK LeGenD Q&A

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. The Official OL UK LeGenD Q&A

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1784
Size:  42.6 KB

LGD 4033 - a SARM like Ostarine, but 12 times as powerful at only 1/3 the dose! Consequently, this makes it more suppressive to the HPTA. So, a SERM post cycle therapy is recommended. LGD has proven itself as a good bulking agent, where Ostarine is better used in a cutting cycle. LGD has a half life ranging between 24 and 36 hours. So, once daily dosing is optimal. A study performed at Boston University showed that healthy men who were given 1mg of LGD daily gained, on average, about 3 pounds in 3 weeks. No clinically significant changes in liver function tests, PSA (prostate issue/functions test), hematocrit, or ECG were seen or noted. Due to the possibility of high estrogen sides while using LGD, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand.

LeGenD may provide:
    Increased strength
    Increased mass
    Enhanced recovery

LGD example cycle:
    Beginner
    LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
    OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
    PCT:
    Clomid 50/25/25
    OL Super PCT as indicated on label
    AI of choice on hand

Advanced
    LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
    OL Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3
    PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    OL Super PCT as indicated on label
    AI of choice on hand
    *Armicare Pro can be substituted for Eliminate during cycle for full protection

Now, let's talk LGD....

2. Im currently on a 10 week ostar1ne cycle (10/10/15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20) and would like to use LEGEND, so how many weeks you recommend I wait to start it?

my PCT will be 3 maybe 4 weeks of clomid, daa.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    Im currently on a 10 week ostar1ne cycle (10/10/15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20) and would like to use LEGEND, so how many weeks you recommend I wait to start it?

I would wait at least 10 weeks before starting up another cycle. Time on + pct = time off usually but you can start a little sooner between sarm cycles
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

4. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    Im currently on a 10 week ostar1ne cycle (10/10/15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20) and would like to use LEGEND, so how many weeks you recommend I wait to start it?

If you haven't already picked up the DAA I'd encourage you to check out our new sup3r pct which uses Sodium-DAA and has a whole bunch of other beneficial ingredients

Name:  keazpk.jpg
Views: 1696
Size:  139.4 KB
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

5. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    If you haven't already picked up the DAA I'd encourage you to check out our new sup3r pct which uses Sodium-DAA and has a whole bunch of other beneficial ingredients

^^this
    The new super pct has a great profile, it will definitely speed up your recovery!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I would wait at least 10 weeks before starting up another cycle. Time on + pct = time off usually but you can start a little sooner between sarm cycles
    So almost the same as with PH's...thanks bro!

7. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    So almost the same as with PH's...thanks bro!
    I like to follow that rule with anything hormonal

8. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post

nice profile...better for PHs and definetely for my future LGD cycle

9. What you think of 20mg Osta + 4mg LGD during 12 weeks? Is arimistane use since start enough to handle possible high estrogen sides? I have anastrozol on hands if needed, but if arimistane is enough i would prefer use it instead.

10. Quote Originally Posted by a.mocellim View Post
    What you think of 20mg Osta + 4mg LGD during 12 weeks? Is arimistane use since start enough to handle possible high estrogen sides? I have anastrozol on hands if needed, but if arimistane is enough i would prefer use it instead.
    I wouldn't use exemestane unless you have high estrogen sides. Armistane is cool to run from the jump. Osta and lgd will compete for the same receptors so they aren't really the best things to stack imo

11. How would lgd and rad140 stack together?

12. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    How would lgd and rad140 stack together?
    They look like they could possibly be synergistic, I definitely like the idea of the two. There's only one way to find out....

13. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    They look like they could possibly be synergistic, I definitely like the idea of the two. There's only one way to find out....
    This will be on my agenda soon.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    This will be on my agenda soon.
    Same here, would be nice if a company produced this in caps...

15. Subd
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

16. IS a waste to use LGD on a cut?

17. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    IS a waste to use LGD on a cut?
    I don't see any reason why you couldn't cut on lgd

18. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I don't see any reason why you couldn't cut on lgd
    Just saying...for example I see Osta as EPI(PH) both are best options for a cut/recomp, and I see LGD as HDROL, PMAG, etc more of a bulker, but I may be wrong..

19. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    Just saying...for example I see Osta as EPI(PH) both are best options for a cut/recomp, and I see LGD as HDROL, PMAG, etc more of a bulker, but I may be wrong..
    Yes, lgd is more of a bulker but it will do whatever your diet and training tell it to do. I honestly think it would be a good option for a cut.

20. I found this around the net
    "I used LGD in a caloric defecit at the end of my last cycle, and it helped tremendously with fat loss. I think it has great recomposition abilities and the fact that is a lot more anabolic than Ostarine makes it even better for muscle preservation when dieting".

21. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Yes, lgd is more of a bulker but it will do whatever your diet and training tell it to do. I honestly think it would be a good option for a cut.
    Def. this
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

22. Anyone got their LeGenD yet?

23. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Anyone got their LeGenD yet?
    Mine is due in today along with Radar1ne

24. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Mine is due in today along with Radar1ne
    Nice one, post up some fotos of the bottle and caps if you can be bothered

25. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Nice one, post up some fotos of the bottle and caps if you can be bothered
    Will do
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 08:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 11:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 12:59 AM