The Official OL UK LeGenD Q&A

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. @NewAgeMayan for you my brotha

2. good man, cheers
    •   

3. I was planning on stacking Radar1ne with Leg3nd but upon reading some literature behind Rad140, im wondering if you guys advise against stacking it with LGD? Only reason I ask is because LGD & Ostarine aren't really a good match because they work via the same pathways. But from my reading and understanding of it,(which I admit is fairly limited) radarine works via the same pathways as well. Would it be a waste to stack the two.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    I was planning on stacking Radar1ne with Leg3nd but upon reading some literature behind Rad140, im wondering if you guys advise against stacking it with LGD? Only reason I ask is because LGD & Ostarine aren't really a good match because they work via the same pathways. But from my reading and understanding of it,(which I admit is fairly limited) radarine works via the same pathways as well. Would it be a waste to stack the two.
    They do appear to work via the same paths so stacking will probably be redundant
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

5. RAD and LGD could possibly be better stacked with something natty like Recompadrol, na-rala, or forsk95.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    RAD and LGD could possibly be better stacked with something natty like Recompadrol, na-rala, or forsk95.
    Rad or lgd with epic unleashed and gharine! There's your mass stack
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

7. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    RAD and LGD could possibly be better stacked with something natty like Recompadrol, na-rala, or forsk95.

Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Well im currently running Leg3nd, PA, and Follidrone. Going to be starting the gharine when it comes in tomorrow. Will run Radar1ne, X gels, and PA together when Leg3nd is done.

8. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Well im currently running Leg3nd, PA, and Follidrone. Going to be starting the gharine when it comes in tomorrow. Will run Radar1ne, X gels, and PA together when Leg3nd is done.
    Epicatechin is a staple for me, for the bp benefits alone. PA a staple, too.

Once Ive run all these compounds solo I will definitely run some combo stacks. RAD, Ghar/SR has me most interested presently.

9. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Epicatechin is a staple for me, for the bp benefits alone. PA a staple, too.

Once Ive run all these compounds solo I will definitely run some combo stacks. RAD, Ghar/SR has me most interested presently.
    I have run all the above in the same stacks just minus lgd and minus rad140. Very interested in seeing if there is a noticeable difference

10. Had a look at pms today. Some of Your New pruducts were put in their Homepage but why only 45 caps in one bottle?????

11. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Had a look at pms today. Some of Your New pruducts were put in their Homepage but why only 45 caps in one bottle?????
    Gotta be a typo, legend is 90 caps

12. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Had a look at pms today. Some of Your New pruducts were put in their Homepage but why only 45 caps in one bottle?????
    45 days supply at 2 caps ed LeGenD has got 90 caps in it

13. I see no reason to not stack once you have tried them on their own. People have been stacking AAS forever and a day and while some of them might work via non AR related mechanisms just because they work on the same receptors does not mean you cannot stack them. IMO and this is purely an educated guess but I highly doubt 20-30mg of osta or 10mg of lgd will fully saturate the AR receptors in the body. Like I said no reason to not stack once you try them on their own.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    I see no reason to not stack once you have tried them on their own. People have been stacking AAS forever and a day and while some of them might work via non AR related mechanisms just because they work on the same receptors does not mean you cannot stack them. IMO and this is purely an educated guess but I highly doubt 20-30mg of osta or 10mg of lgd will fully saturate the AR receptors in the body. Like I said no reason to not stack once you try them on their own.
    The point is that if you are using LGD and Osta togheter you are actually wasting your osta(you can stack them if you want but is not the best scenario) they working on the same receptors as you said but LGD is 12x stronger than osta at only 1/3 of the dose.I ve tried both of them and i can say loud and clear that i didnt have any extra beneficts while stacking LGD+Osta.LGD alone will do the trick without osta

15. Yes i understand but using the same logic one would never use a mild aas like primo if one were taking say test already.

16. Hey guys,
    Possibly a strange question, but what do the LeGenD pills look like? What is the colour and size of the pills?

thanks,
    clown
    My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/268844-clowns-closing-40-a.html

17. Theres fotos on previous page..red and white

Post 26, mechka came thru for us

18. Amazing!!!
    My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/268844-clowns-closing-40-a.html

19. EDIT:

Found my answer here...

J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2013 Jan;68(1):87-95. doi: 10.1093/gerona/gls078. Epub 2012 Mar 28.
    The safety, pharmacokinetics, and effects of LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal oral, selective androgen receptor modulator, in healthy young men.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

20. Anyone move up to 12mg a day yet?

21. Quote Originally Posted by clown007 View Post
    Anyone move up to 12mg a day yet?
    I will be in about six weeks

22. Lol. I'm heading into 4 weeks and debating going up to 12mg. I haven't seen a huge noticeable change from 8mg other than some lethargy and was thinking about moving to 12mg in the coming weeks.

23. Youve been running 8mg the whole time?

24. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Youve been running 8mg the whole time?
    I was running 9mg of BSL for 18 days before switching to 8mg OL LeGenD. I haven't noticed a difference upon switching over, so I am assuming the BSL was actually ok. I have some lethargy but nothing a PWO doesn't get rid of. Ostar1ne took about 3-4 weeks to kick in and so might the LGD, I just thought it was going to kick in sooner. I can always wait for another week or two and start the 12mg week 5-6. I was also thinking of doing 3 caps one day and 2 the next, so I would be somewhere around 10mg per day- be a nice medium before moving to the 12mg for the duration of the run.

25. I'd stay at 8mg for atleast another week , a little goes a long way trust me . If you want by the end of the week to boost it to 12 then do it . You know your body best , but I just whent to 10mgs on week 6 and just that extra 2mgs above 8 for me has shown even more noticeable changes for me aesthetically, on strength, and in lbm
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 08:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 11:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 12:59 AM