Olympus UK Announcement *Please Read*

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Olympus UK Announcement *Please Read*


    Olympus UK - a sister brand of Olympus Labs is officially launching pre-orders of the first 7 mystery hardcore supplements this Thursday night at Nutriverse!

    As part of the Olympus family, Olympus UK adopts just the same strict quality control measures as Olympus Labs, so here we are - before the official pre-sale launches, We’d like you to review our latest lab reports on all the compounds used in the 7 premiering products. We are delivering not just the best value in the industry but guaranteed quality, as usual!


    Olympus UK, just like Olympus Labs, conducts third-party lab testing on every single batch of all compounds, and we will be publicly releasing the lab results going forward in this thread. The lab testing methods used will vary by compound. We usually conducts NMR and LC-MS testing so we can confirm both the compound structure and purity. The lab results serve as part of our internal quality control procedures as well as the purpose of easing any worries from you all! However, please do understand that no testing methods are absolute and could be subject to interpretations. We are doing the best we can to offer you the best quality and value, now give us your support!


  2. GW-501516: 99.31% PURE
    LGD-4033: 98.41% PURE
    OSTARINE: 99.58% PURE
    MK-677: 99.09% PURE
    RAD-140: 99.91% PURE


    Click here for HNMR and LC-MS test results.
    •   
       


  3. Will this be available at jw? Because they are super easy to have ship to the US. also it would be nice to have a source for really good high quality and cheap source for GW

  4. RAD-140... take my money.

  5. This is what we've been waiting for!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Will this be available at jw? Because they are super easy to have ship to the US. also it would be nice to have a source for really good high quality and cheap source for GW
    All of these will be distributed in the US and nutriverse is doing the intro sale tomorrow
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  7. Very impressive guys. Few months ago I suggested L1gandrol and Cardar1ne. Close enough.

  8. Wow, definitely was not expecting the rad-140, in4logs on that beast

  9. This is huge stuff!

  10. Coming through with fans requests one thing at a time. Everyone get excited for whats to come!!!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  11. Why no PHs? Every company now offers these SARMs.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Why no PHs? Every company now offers these SARMs.
    Patience my friend, you never know what is around the corner....
    Last edited by yates84; 07-02-2015 at 02:48 PM. Reason: bad info
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  13. Damn awesome

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus UK View Post
    GW-501516: 99.31% PURE
    LGD-4033: 98.41% PURE
    OSTARINE: 99.58% PURE
    MK-677: 99.09% PURE
    RAD-140: 99.91% PURE


    Click here for HNMR and LC-MS test results.
    Excellent.

  15. This is great news!

  16. Fuarrrrrrrr.

    So keen

  17. Awesome stuff guys. Don't know what to do with my stashed rc LGD now since this is out!

  18. Ugh. If only the MK-677 was 99.1% pure I'd be interested.
    I NEED that .01% for maximum gainzz!
    Lol jk

    Nice work as always fellas.ive never been so excited to know I'm about to be broke. Haha.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post
    Ugh. If only the MK-677 was 99.1% pure I'd be interested.
    I NEED that .01% for maximum gainzz!
    Lol jk

    Nice work as always fellas.ive never been so excited to know I'm about to be broke. Haha.
    Mk is the first thing I'm grabbing, love that stuff!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  20. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Mk is the first thing I'm grabbing, love that stuff!
    Me too!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  21. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there 7 releases? I'm only seeing 5 compound's so far so could there really be more to come?!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Carminb1 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there 7 releases? I'm only seeing 5 compound's so far so could there really be more to come?!
    Good catch! There will be 2 other products as well. You will have to find out what they are at midnight
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  23. Those new versions/formulas of PCT and support products don't count, or...?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Good catch! There will be 2 other products as well. You will have to find out what they are at midnight
    Look forward to a surprise!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gagandugan View Post
    Those new versions/formulas of PCT and support products don't count, or...?
    Those don't count, they are part of OL US. OL UK will have 7 new products tonight at midnight!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Olympus Labs Announcement *Please Read*
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-16-2016, 11:07 AM
  2. blood test for hdrol run (uk residents please read)
    By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 07:29 AM
  3. Important T-Rez Announcement...Please Read!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 10:18 PM
  4. Please read this announcement!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 12:24 PM
  5. All BDC members please read..........
    By chi_town in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 05:30 PM
Log in
Log in