Olympus UK Announcement *Please Read*

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
Olympus UK - a sister brand of Olympus Labs is officially launching pre-orders of the first 7 mystery hardcore supplements this Thursday night at Nutriverse!

As part of the Olympus family, Olympus UK adopts just the same strict quality control measures as Olympus Labs, so here we are - before the official pre-sale launches, We’d like you to review our latest lab reports on all the compounds used in the 7 premiering products. We are delivering not just the best value in the industry but guaranteed quality, as usual!

Olympus UK, just like Olympus Labs, conducts third-party lab testing on every single batch of all compounds, and we will be publicly releasing the lab results going forward in this thread. The lab testing methods used will vary by compound. We usually conducts NMR and LC-MS testing so we can confirm both the compound structure and purity. The lab results serve as part of our internal quality control procedures as well as the purpose of easing any worries from you all! However, please do understand that no testing methods are absolute and could be subject to interpretations. We are doing the best we can to offer you the best quality and value, now give us your support!

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
GW-501516: 99.31% PURE
LGD-4033: 98.41% PURE
OSTARINE: 99.58% PURE
MK-677: 99.09% PURE
RAD-140: 99.91% PURE

Click here for HNMR and LC-MS test results.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be available at jw? Because they are super easy to have ship to the US. also it would be nice to have a source for really good high quality and cheap source for GW

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what we've been waiting for!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be available at jw? Because they are super easy to have ship to the US. also it would be nice to have a source for really good high quality and cheap source for GW
All of these will be distributed in the US and nutriverse is doing the intro sale tomorrow

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive guys. Few months ago I suggested L1gandrol and Cardar1ne. Close enough. :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Wow, definitely was not expecting the rad-140, in4logs on that beast

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Coming through with fans requests one thing at a time. Everyone get excited for whats to come!!! ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last edited:
Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Awesome stuff guys. Don't know what to do with my stashed rc LGD now since this is out!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ugh. If only the MK-677 was 99.1% pure I'd be interested.
I NEED that .01% for maximum gainzz!
Lol jk

Nice work as always fellas.ive never been so excited to know I'm about to be broke. Haha.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh. If only the MK-677 was 99.1% pure I'd be interested.
I NEED that .01% for maximum gainzz!
Lol jk

Nice work as always fellas.ive never been so excited to know I'm about to be broke. Haha.
Mk is the first thing I'm grabbing, love that stuff!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there 7 releases? I'm only seeing 5 compound's so far so could there really be more to come?!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there 7 releases? I'm only seeing 5 compound's so far so could there really be more to come?!
Good catch! There will be 2 other products as well. You will have to find out what they are at midnight

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Those new versions/formulas of PCT and support products don't count, or...?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those new versions/formulas of PCT and support products don't count, or...?
Those don't count, they are part of OL US. OL UK will have 7 new products tonight at midnight!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic! I am really forward to it! Correct me if I'm wrong yates, but Ostar1ne is now part of the SARM OL UK line, right? At least that would make perfect sense with all these new products.

Also, Ostar1ne will not be available in the OL Amazon shop anymore, correct? But the support products will be.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fantastic! I am really forward to it! Correct me if I'm wrong yates, but Ostar1ne is now part of the SARM OL UK line, right? At least that would make perfect sense with all these new products.

Also, Ostar1ne will not be available in the OL Amazon shop anymore, correct? But the support products will be.
I believe osta will come over to OL UK but I'm not positive about that. Yeah, amazon doesn't have osta available any more but all the support products will still be available as far as I know

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
GW-501516: 99.31% PURE
LGD-4033: 98.41% PURE
OSTARINE: 99.58% PURE
MK-677: 99.09% PURE
RAD-140: 99.91% PURE

Click here for HNMR and LC-MS test results.
Awesome! Thinking about trying the RAD-140 and MK-677.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Now we just need a "user guide" for all these new compounds OL UK is coming out with! Google has so many different results with LGD and RAD dosages its ridiculous.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the products which are UK only?
All 7 products we are dropping tonight will be available in the us. There aren't any uk only products coming out this release

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was referring to Olympus UK and distribution in the UK, which it is legal to sell aforementioned type of product...
When this forum is in the UK, then you can talk about it. Until then, my statement stands especially since this is in the supplement section anyway.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen anything from Nutriverse im very eager waiting to spend my money on these new releases.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't seen anything from Nutriverse im very eager waiting to spend my money on these new releases.
Just one more hour my friend

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Will be getting some radar1ne

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely, and some Ghar1ne.... Love the Endurashred and Mass GH combos.

musclebound

Awards
whats the website to see the new products?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Gonna grab some gw to put in this lgd cycle I just started

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
The new line looks fantastic! I am glad I was right about Cardar1ne months ago. :)

Will most likely buy LeGenD in the next few days.