Olympus UK Announcement *Please Read*

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. The 360ct Ostar1ne is great value, especially as a 2 bottle combo.

2. One bottle of rad ordered
    "Passion trumps everything"
    •   

3. So im new to the party here... wait so none of this is hormonal, no pct required?

serious question by the way I just got the nutriverse email saw this stuff and was immediately floored. thought they were ph/anabolics at first but from reading its natural stuff correct?
    Be Great.

4. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    So im new to the party here... wait so none of this is hormonal, no pct required?

serious question by the way I just got the nutriverse email saw this stuff and was immediately floored. thought they were ph/anabolics at first but from reading its natural stuff correct?
    None of this is natural, but all of it is awesome. PCT required for all except Mk677.

5. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    So im new to the party here... wait so none of this is hormonal, no pct required?

I have a user's guide up in the anabolics section if you want to get more familiar with any of these products
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    One bottle of rad ordered
    Going to log it? Would be a very popular log I bet!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

7. Yoouuuuuuu guys getting me all confused. how mean
    Be Great.

8. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Going to log it? Would be a very popular log I bet!
    Currently on lgd right now, soooo unless someone recommends going from ostarine to lgd to rad I'll prob take one or two months off after pct and I'll run if, will likely log it

9. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Currently on lgd right now, soooo unless someone recommends going from ostarine to lgd to rad I'll prob take one or two months off after pct and I'll run if, will likely log it
    Definitely take some time off, adding rad on the end of that cycle would be a bit excessive imo

10. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Definitely take some time off, adding rad on the end of that cycle would be a bit excessive imo
    I would agree, hopefully end of September I'll run this. I know bottle says 6 weeks, would be safe to
    Run 8 weeks?

11. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    None of this is natural, but all of it is awesome. PCT required for all except Mk677.
    No pct is required for cardar1ne(aka gw1516) either.

12. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    I would agree, hopefully end of September I'll run this. I know bottle says 6 weeks, would be safe to
    Run 8 weeks?
    8 weeks should be fine

13. As far as I know, Cardarine and Ibutamoren do not require PCT. Ostarine and Ligandrol do.

14. Would adding RAD to Epistane/Dimethadrol stack for a 6 week cut prior to a physique competition be too much? I have proper on cycle care for the Epistane/Dimethadrol cut, was considering adding Cardar1ne or RAD to it for cutting purposes.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hardtoget View Post
    Would adding RAD to Epistane/Dimethadrol stack for a 6 week cut prior to a physique competition be too much? I have proper on cycle care for the Epistane/Dimethadrol cut, was considering adding Cardar1ne or RAD to it for cutting purposes.
    I don't see anything wrong with either of those stacks, should work good

16. Let the gains begin!!!! I'll think I'll be a SARM fan for life.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    No pct is required for cardar1ne(aka gw1516) either.
    Oops, my bad. You're right.

18. Wow, awesome stuff!

19. Wake up every morning and the first thing I do is check my email hoping to see the words 'items shipped' from Nutriverse. Can't wait.

20. Quote Originally Posted by muscle inc. View Post
    Wake up every morning and the first thing I do is check my email hoping to see the words 'items shipped' from Nutriverse. Can't wait.
    Me too, ready for that gharine! It should be shipping soon

21. Just got my 2 orders with OL stuff from Nutriverse shipped out, can't wait!
    Anyone know if I order from OL.com, do they ship from a EU/UK warehouse, if I'm located in Europe? Smoother with customs, faster shipping etc...

22. Quality control is of utmost import here at Olympus UK. We had our 11-kt tested not once but twice, on two different dates:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2v6ll60rf...jEmp0_uFa?dl=0

"You can see the M.W in the MS chart, and in our LC-MS, the impact-chemical ionization source is ES-API positive, so M.W.+1=303, and the M.W is 302, which is 11-kt.

The purity is 97.1% by LC.MS"

Our customers can be entirely confident about SUP3R-11 and any product they purchase of ours.

Happy GA1NZ!

23. "Olympus UK would like to announce the test results of their 2-andro powder:

the test results of Olympus UK 2-andro powder

...as the graph and HPLC analysis demonstrates, thats some good sh1t bro.

Over to you, kiki."

24. Any updated tests on MK677?

25. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Any updated tests on MK677?
    +1 on this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Announcement *Please Read*
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-16-2016, 11:07 AM
  2. blood test for hdrol run (uk residents please read)
    By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 07:29 AM
  3. Important T-Rez Announcement...Please Read!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 10:18 PM
  4. Please read this announcement!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 12:24 PM
  5. All BDC members please read..........
    By chi_town in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 05:30 PM