Olympus UK Announcement *Please Read*

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Fantastic! I am really forward to it! Correct me if I'm wrong yates, but Ostar1ne is now part of the SARM OL UK line, right? At least that would make perfect sense with all these new products.

Also, Ostar1ne will not be available in the OL Amazon shop anymore, correct? But the support products will be.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gagandugan View Post
    Fantastic! I am really forward to it! Correct me if I'm wrong yates, but Ostar1ne is now part of the SARM OL UK line, right? At least that would make perfect sense with all these new products.

Also, Ostar1ne will not be available in the OL Amazon shop anymore, correct? But the support products will be.
    I believe osta will come over to OL UK but I'm not positive about that. Yeah, amazon doesn't have osta available any more but all the support products will still be available as far as I know
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

3. Olympus UK Announcement *Please Read*

Quote Originally Posted by Olympus UK View Post
    GW-501516: 99.31% PURE
    LGD-4033: 98.41% PURE
    OSTARINE: 99.58% PURE
    MK-677: 99.09% PURE
    RAD-140: 99.91% PURE

Click here for HNMR and LC-MS test results.
    Awesome! Thinking about trying the RAD-140 and MK-677.

4. mod edit: no ph talk.

5. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Those don't count, they are part of OL US. OL UK will have 7 new products tonight at midnight!
    Bro im ready to spend all my salary for OL. XD
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    mod edit: no ph talk.
    I was referring to Olympus UK and distribution in the UK, which it is legal to sell aforementioned type of product...

7. lgd and gw has my interest

8. Now we just need a "user guide" for all these new compounds OL UK is coming out with! Google has so many different results with LGD and RAD dosages its ridiculous.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Carminb1 View Post
    Now we just need a "user guide" for all these new compounds OL UK is coming out with! Google has so many different results with LGD and RAD dosages its ridiculous.
    SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide
    Boom! Here you go. I'm going to put all this info together with some additional info on this subforum tonight for easier reading
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

10. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    All of these will be distributed in the US and nutriverse is doing the intro sale tomorrow
    What are the products which are UK only?

11. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    What are the products which are UK only?
    All 7 products we are dropping tonight will be available in the us. There aren't any uk only products coming out this release
  12. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    I was referring to Olympus UK and distribution in the UK, which it is legal to sell aforementioned type of product...
    When this forum is in the UK, then you can talk about it. Until then, my statement stands especially since this is in the supplement section anyway.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

13. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide
    Boom! Here you go. I'm going to put all this info together with some additional info on this subforum tonight for easier reading
    Talk about being on your game!

14. Haven't seen anything from Nutriverse im very eager waiting to spend my money on these new releases.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hardtoget View Post
    Haven't seen anything from Nutriverse im very eager waiting to spend my money on these new releases.
    Just one more hour my friend

16. Oh so midnight EST im CST

17. Quote Originally Posted by hardtoget View Post
    Oh so midnight EST im CST
    I'm pretty sure it will be eastern standard time, we will see here shortly I guess

18. Count down

19. Need it
    "Passion trumps everything"

20. Will be getting some radar1ne
    "Passion trumps everything"

21. Absolutely, and some Ghar1ne.... Love the Endurashred and Mass GH combos.

22. whats the website to see the new products?

23. Quote Originally Posted by musclebound View Post
    whats the website to see the new products?
    Nutriverse

24. Gonna grab some gw to put in this lgd cycle I just started

25. The new line looks fantastic! I am glad I was right about Cardar1ne months ago.

Will most likely buy LeGenD in the next few days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Announcement *Please Read*
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-16-2016, 10:07 AM
  2. blood test for hdrol run (uk residents please read)
    By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:29 AM
  3. Important T-Rez Announcement...Please Read!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 09:18 PM
  4. Please read this announcement!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 11:24 AM
  5. All BDC members please read..........
    By chi_town in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:30 PM