Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST

Page 1 of 26 123 ... Last
  1. Q and A for Olympus UK TR3ST

TR3ST by Olympus UK

If you are looking for extreme muscle and strength gains Ė look no further, as Olympus UK is proud to
    present TR3ST.

It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of
    a demigod.

It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of Trestolone; an unheard feat in the
    prohormone world.

TR3ST gives you 3000mg of Trestolone per bottle, at an unbeatable value! Trestolone is
    an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt your body to the level of a demigodís.

Itís the ultimate strength building prohormone!Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

We,at Olympus UK, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have
    formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness Ė fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity
    among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical
    prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.Trestolone is a new potent compound and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

TR3ST will provide:
    Extreme Strength Gains
    Extreme Muscle and Size gains
    Crush Plateaus
    Rapid Increases in Strength
    Fuller Muscles

Name:  tr3st uk.jpg
Views: 3988
Size:  39.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    OLYMPUS UK REP

2. oooo this is MENT isn't it ? Read some good things....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    oooo this is MENT isn't it ? Read some good things....
    Tr3st doesn't have to convert , so this makes it more powerfull than ment.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

4. I'm behind the 8ball a bit have not done a lot of research in the last year and they keep coming up with stuff.... sounds like a product that can be used for a base with just about anything though. This peaks my interest cuz the number one problem in the PH market is .. no TEST This addresses that problem. 4ad transdermal solved this problem for a while but this sounds much better even.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'm behind the 8ball a bit have not done a lot of research in the last year and they keep coming up with stuff.... sounds like a product that can be used for a base with just about anything though. This peaks my interest cuz the number one problem in the PH market is .. no TEST This addresses that problem. 4ad transdermal solved this problem for a while but this sounds much better even.
    Tr3st is an amazing test base. I'll be logging it soon, along with Furaza-300
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Tr3st is an amazing test base. I'll be logging it soon, along with Furaza-300
    I think I might try something similar this summer.

7. Mmmmm finally. Eta? Promo?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Mmmmm finally. Eta? Promo?
    ETA is about a week but don't forget the "E" there! Can't say anything about promo's yet but keep your eyes open!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'm behind the 8ball a bit have not done a lot of research in the last year and they keep coming up with stuff.... sounds like a product that can be used for a base with just about anything though. This peaks my interest cuz the number one problem in the PH market is .. no TEST This addresses that problem. 4ad transdermal solved this problem for a while but this sounds much better even.

This is what my thinking has been on this too. I'm really thinking hard on getting a bottle of this to run with my next cycle to keep all the ill effects of a cycle at bay.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

10. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

This is what my thinking has been on this too. I'm really thinking hard on getting a bottle of this to run with my next cycle to keep all the ill effects of a cycle at bay.
    Just do it

I'll be logging this baby soon.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think I might try something similar this summer.
    Glad to see you here, Old Fugger!

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    It'll be here very soon...

12. in 4 the promo'zzzz
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

13. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Glad to see you here, Old Fugger!

It'll be here very soon...
    thanks plenty of time for me to watch logs

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    thanks plenty of time for me to watch logs
    Are you competing this year Doug?

15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Are you competing this year Doug?
    I might be in September, I inow I promised the wife I wouldn't (lol how many times have you guys heard that lol) but me changing my mode of income may constitute my competing more... at least that's how I am going to try and sell it... sound good to you guys

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

I might be in September, I inow I promised the wife I wouldn't (lol how many times have you guys heard that lol) but me changing my mode of income may constitute my competing more... at least that's how I am going to try and sell it... sound good to you guys
    You get my vote.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Just do it

I'll be logging this baby soon.
    Is your log up yet?

18. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Is your log up yet?
    TR3ST is not even released yet. It should be out really soon though! I'm excited to see edje logging the sh*t out of that beast - the guy is a monster.

19. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    TR3ST is not even released yet. It should be out really soon though! I'm excited to see edje logging the sh*t out of that beast - the guy is a monster.
    Nutri-verse doesn't have it as pre order anymore and I just ordered some. Nowhere did it say anything about not being available yet. :crossingfingers:

20. Ok, just got an email:

Hey Luke,
    Thank you for placing the order with us. Just a heads up that Tr3st is backordered at the moment and shall be in stock in about two weeks.
    The manufacturer, Olympus Labs is currently doing 3rd party lab testing on the powder to make sure that it is the purest possible.

21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Ok, just got an email:

Hey Luke,
    Thank you for placing the order with us. Just a heads up that Tr3st is backordered at the moment and shall be in stock in about two weeks.
    The manufacturer, Olympus Labs is currently doing 3rd party lab testing on the powder to make sure that it is the purest possible.
    I guess that you'll just have to wait But I'm sure it'll be worth it!

We at Olympus Labs are taking product testing seriously. We want to make sure that customer gets what he pays for. I guarantee you that as soon as it tests good (like I'm sure it will), it'll be capped and sent out to retailers ASAP!

Feel free to PM me or edje007 if you have any questions or concerns!

22. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I guess that you'll just have to wait But I'm sure it'll be worth it!

We at Olympus Labs are taking product testing seriously. We want to make sure that customer gets what he pays for. I guarantee you that as soon as it tests good (like I'm sure it will), it'll be capped and sent out to retailers ASAP!

Feel free to PM me or edje007 if you have any questions or concerns!
    I'll take it in powder form if I can get it sooner! I've got a couple cappers.......

Lol!

23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'll take it in powder form if I can get it sooner! I've got a couple cappers.......

Lol!
    Haha, I wish that you aren't going to snort it!

24. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Haha, I wish that you aren't going to snort it!
    Name:  13945042835680.jpg
Views: 7550
Size:  52.3 KB

25. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post

Is your log up yet?
    Not yet my friend. Have to wait for my TR3ST just like the rest
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:58 PM
  2. Epi and Tr3n by olympus labs?
    By cfresh1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 06:06 PM
  3. Antaeus Labs Talos and Aegis for HDrol cycle
    By jbree in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 01:21 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  5. Training and Treament for herniated disc(s)
    By windwords7 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 03:00 AM