Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST

Page 26 of 26 First ... 242526

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    No, I wouldn't start out with AI usage, but only as/if needed. Certainly keep a pharma grade AI onhand beforehand.
    How is it on the liver at high doses even though it is not methylated.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    How is it on the liver at high doses even though it is not methylated.
    Correct, it is not 17aa methylated. It is 7-alpha methylated, thus the likelihood of liver toxicity is much lower. Like Trenavar, it is still possible to see some liver enzyme elevations but not near the level of 17-aa methyls. Honestly, you should be mostly concerned about maintaining healthy lipids and controlling the methyl-Estrogen.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   
       


  3. Have been running your Tr3st product for 6 weeks at 4 caps per day and havent felt any difference?! Its a clear bottle with red/white capsules bought from an UK retailer who likes to powerhimself. Is it fake? Have heard of another member in another thread that he also has problems with some products of the retailer in question.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Have been running your Tr3st product for 6 weeks at 4 caps per day and havent felt any difference?! Its a clear bottle with red/white capsules bought from an UK retailer who likes to powerhimself. Is it fake? Have heard of another member in another thread that he also has problems with some products of the retailer in question.
    Mine are older and white caps, not red and white.

    You know if they are real at 4 caps , 100mg you should have had noticeable increases in size and strength, e.g. i am in a deficit of around 1000-1500 calories, below my maintenance level and am still getting much stronger.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Mine are older and white caps, not red and white.

    You know if they are real at 4 caps , 100mg you should have had noticeable increases in size and strength, e.g. i am in a deficit of around 1000-1500 calories, below my maintenance level and am still getting much stronger.
    Yeah I know but Im feeling nothing....really bad. I have bought 10 bottles of those and now they are bunk. Shame on you Olympus :-(
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Yeah I know but Im feeling nothing....really bad. I have bought 10 bottles of those and now they are bunk. Shame on you Olympus :-(
    I've done both the old and new batches with great results. I'm unsure of why you're having an issue but we would like to help. PM sent.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I've done both the old and new batches with great results. I'm unsure of why you're having an issue but we would like to help. PM sent.
    I am confused to PMS and Predator are both reputable stores so should not have had issue with product, Tr3st is a potent product for me.

  8. It's strange but it's not the first time I've read of someone running a trest cycle and noticing nothing. Is it possible to be a non responder such as is the case for some anabolics.

  9. People not noticing anything from Tr3st probably has bad dieting and training. Impossible not to see a difference
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    People not noticing anything from Tr3st probably has bad dieting and training. Impossible not to see a difference
    Agree. Felt like a god on trest. Stuff is amazing.
    On a side note, looked everywhere and it seems trest is no longer sold in the US but I canít find any documentation that itís banned? Whatís up? Been off the forums for a while

  11. Quote Originally Posted by deepseajs View Post
    Agree. Felt like a god on trest. Stuff is amazing.
    On a side note, looked everywhere and it seems trest is no longer sold in the US but I can’t find any documentation that it’s banned? What’s up? Been off the forums for a while
    Should be some available on the auction forum.....usually

  12. Quote Originally Posted by deepseajs View Post
    Agree. Felt like a god on trest. Stuff is amazing.
    On a side note, looked everywhere and it seems trest is no longer sold in the US but I canít find any documentation that itís banned? Whatís up? Been off the forums for a while
    Hard to find but itís out there. Google blood drops as well
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. When dosing 50mg a day with caps...

    What do you guys prefer: all at once before workout or splitt?

  14. Caps I like 50mg all pre workout.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  15. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Caps I like 50mg all pre workout.
    Nice thanks,
    And when does it kick in?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cogy View Post
    Nice thanks,
    And when does it kick in?
    Pretty quick. I would take it 20-30 min pre workout
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:58 PM
  2. Epi and Tr3n by olympus labs?
    By cfresh1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 06:06 PM
  3. Antaeus Labs Talos and Aegis for HDrol cycle
    By jbree in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 01:21 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  5. Training and Treament for herniated disc(s)
    By windwords7 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 03:00 AM
Log in
Log in