Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST

Page 2 of 26 First 1234 ... Last

1. Looks like a good deal. I'm currently running another company's trest and it's fantastic. I'm a fan of this stuff.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    Looks like a good deal. I'm currently running another company's trest and it's fantastic. I'm a fan of this stuff.
    Sounds great! How many weeks you've taken it and at what dose? What kind of results you are seeing?

You could do some comparison and switch from that other brand to Olympus Labs TR3ST at some point. I guarantee that you wouldn't be disappointed!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Sounds great! How many weeks you've taken it and at what dose? What kind of results you are seeing?

You could do some comparison and switch from that other brand to Olympus Labs TR3ST at some point. I guarantee that you wouldn't be disappointed!

Well there was an issue with the pre-order so I received it a little less than two weeks ago. I am taking 60mg and stacking it with dianadrol (which I started at the same time). I was impatient though, and had started using some mentabolan while waiting for it to arrive.

Anyways, now that I got that out of the way... The number one thing I notice so far is how freakin great I feel. I haven't gone to the dark side (yet) so I don't know what a REAL test base feels like, but my mood, libido, and assertiveness have never been this good. Ever.

Strength is fantastic. I've had 10 lb PRs on deadlifts for 3 weeks straight (remember I'd been on mentabolan for a couple weeks before which is the precursor to trest). All other lifts are jumping up as well.

As for body comp, it's interesting. I'm not paying particular attention to body comp, nor am I running an AI unless I'm forced to. I don't really care about the bloat I'm getting right now. Yet first thing in the morning I appear leaner with some obvious muscle gain.

Long story short.... don't tempt me. I am NOT looking forward to coming off of this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    Well there was an issue with the pre-order so I received it a little less than two weeks ago. I am taking 60mg and stacking it with dianadrol (which I started at the same time). I was impatient though, and had started using some mentabolan while waiting for it to arrive.

Anyways, now that I got that out of the way... The number one thing I notice so far is how freakin great I feel. I haven't gone to the dark side (yet) so I don't know what a REAL test base feels like, but my mood, libido, and assertiveness have never been this good. Ever.

Strength is fantastic. I've had 10 lb PRs on deadlifts for 3 weeks straight (remember I'd been on mentabolan for a couple weeks before which is the precursor to trest). All other lifts are jumping up as well.

As for body comp, it's interesting. I'm not paying particular attention to body comp, nor am I running an AI unless I'm forced to. I don't really care about the bloat I'm getting right now. Yet first thing in the morning I appear leaner with some obvious muscle gain.

Long story short.... don't tempt me. I am NOT looking forward to coming off of this.
    Sounds good! I've heard people reporting that trestolone is not as wet as they thought - many guys enjoy it for recomping purposes as well. And it indeed is the best legal "test base" out there!

Imagine how it would feel to continue your cycle with 75-100mg of TR3ST per day...

5. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post

Imagine how it would feel to continue your cycle with 75-100mg of TR3ST per day...
    It would feel wonderful as long as my wife doesn't murder me for supp spending haha!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    It would feel wonderful as long as my wife doesn't murder me for supp spending haha!
    Better buy it from Nutriverse then - they have 10% off discounts available for first time customers! And maybe some tasty protein bars for your wifey too so she won't get too mad

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Sounds good! I've heard people reporting that trestolone is not as wet as they thought - many guys enjoy it for recomping purposes as well. And it indeed is the best legal "test base" out there!

Interesting ... then using it as a base sounds good.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Will there be a pre sale price any where else?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

9. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Better buy it from Nutriverse then - they have 10% off discounts available for first time customers! And maybe some tasty protein bars for your wifey too so she won't get too mad
    Duly noted. Damn you. :-)

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Interesting ... then using it as a base sounds good.
    It's perfect for that. But I'd recommend to have an AI on hand - just in case. You should have one no matter what you're running though.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Will there be a pre sale price any where else?
    Ot's not a presale price - all retailers sell it for the same price. Nutriverse just gived 10% off for first time customers.

Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    Duly noted. Damn you. :-)
    You can thank me later when you are swole! Let me know how it goes

11. Yah I would probably want to have a pretty strong one with something that aromatizes that much. I use formestane now but I use pretty dry stuff.

12. Formestane is great option. I like Aromasin as well.

13. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Formestane is great option. I lile Aromasin as well.
    Yah I was thinking Aromasin....

14. So has testing been completed yet?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    So has testing been completed yet?
    No. You'll know that is is done when TR3ST is finally available to buy from our retailers (for example nutri-verse.com). It shouldn't take long!

16. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    No. You'll know that is is done when TR3ST is finally available to buy from our retailers (for example nutri-verse.com). It shouldn't take long!
    They had it listed, so I assumed it was available but testing wasn't complete and/or reported here...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    They had it listed, so I assumed it was available but testing wasn't complete and/or reported here...
    I think they still have it listed for preorders.

We'll let everyone know when it's available, you have my word!

18. Sent you a PM G0hard, though I am not sure it sent, so I will copy and paste what I wrote here.

Hey mate, I see you are a rep for Olympus Labs. I am doing a bit of research for a cycle im going to start probably in May. If I don't go the injectable route, Im looking at running a couple of orals. Tr3st is one of the orals that has gained my attention.

I believe it can be used as test base. Id be interested in running it along with Tbol, or failing that, a prohormone like helladrol. Leaning towards Tbol, so I can do a longer cycle, and surely the real deal would be best. Would it work well with the likes of tbol? Will it keep my test levels up? and is it likely to help with gains? Also , is It liver toxic (safe to run with another oral?). I would appreciate it if you could answer some of my questions. Also, if there are any links you think I would benefit from reading, please do send them on.

Thanking you in advance.

EDIT: not an exclusive question for g0hard. Im happy to listen to all replies.

19. I replied to that PM

Quote Originally Posted by deano2727 View Post
    Sent you a PM G0hard, though I am not sure it sent, so I will copy and paste what I wrote here.

Hey mate, I see you are a rep for Olympus Labs. I am doing a bit of research for a cycle im going to start probably in May. If I don't go the injectable route, Im looking at running a couple of orals. Tr3st is one of the orals that has gained my attention.

I believe it can be used as test base. Id be interested in running it along with Tbol, or failing that, a prohormone like helladrol. Leaning towards Tbol, so I can do a longer cycle, and surely the real deal would be best. Would it work well with the likes of tbol? Will it keep my test levels up? and is it likely to help with gains? Also , is It liver toxic (safe to run with another oral?). I would appreciate it if you could answer some of my questions. Also, if there are any links you think I would benefit from reading, please do send them on.

Thanking you in advance.

20. Quote Originally Posted by deano2727 View Post
    Sent you a PM G0hard, though I am not sure it sent, so I will copy and paste what I wrote here.

Thanking you in advance.

We'll have a HDROL out by then as well and very cost effective.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

21. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I replied to that PM
    Thanks. I wasn't being impatient, its just that my sent messages were empty ha.

22. Quote Originally Posted by deano2727 View Post

Thanks. I wasn't being impatient, its just that my sent messages were empty ha.
    Same happens to me when I use the lap top. Phone app shows me my sent massages all the time.

Strange....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

23. Change it from settings and it'll save your sent messages too

24. This thread makes me excited for my tr3sr/hdrol cycle. Finally a test base with no pinning. Can you say gainz and low sides? Been researching the **** out of this compound for a few weeks now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:58 PM
  2. Epi and Tr3n by olympus labs?
    By cfresh1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 06:06 PM
  3. Antaeus Labs Talos and Aegis for HDrol cycle
    By jbree in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 01:21 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  5. Training and Treament for herniated disc(s)
    By windwords7 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 03:00 AM