High BP from King's Blood?

1. High BP from King's Blood?

Hey gang,
    Trying to narrow down why my BP has shot up in the last few weeks. One thing I added in was King's Blood( 5 caps X 5 days a week), in addition to Clompiphene citrate 50mg X 3/week, additional Tongat Ali, Maca & Horny Goat weed.

Any insight would be appreciated.

2. Truth be told not only no ingredient in KB increases blood pressure, but HGW may actually lower it. Were you running AAS/PHs before starting the current regimen?
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   

3. Ok obviously itís the clomid. Out of all those things it would be the clomid. Itís a drug

4. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Truth be told not only no ingredient in KB increases blood pressure, but HGW may actually lower it. Were you running AAS/PHs before starting the current regimen?
    Nope, just taking the clomid and KB. It's not constantly high, just random spikes.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Ok obviously it’s the clomid. Out of all those things it would be the clomid. It’s a drug
    Haven't seen any literature to support your position.
    •   

6. High BP from King's Blood?

If you google clomid high blood pressure it is indeed a side effect that has been reported. Clomid has a laundry list of side effects

7. I would consider the Clomid also. While Clomid is very well tolerated in the vast majority of people, at least at low doses--and 50mg. 3x week is a low weekly dose--the 50mg. dose MAY, in your case, be enough in a single dose to induce blood pressure spikes. I believe it is the cause of blood pressure spikes in myself when I use it at 50mg./day and above. If you were to look on online forums of Clomid users, you would be able to fairly easily finds threads related to this very question--can Clomid cause an increase or spikes in blood pressure.

You might want to consider switching to 25mg./day dosing. It's just a slight increase in the total weekly dose, and has been found to be safe, efficacious, and well tolerated in clinical trails.

Crowbar

8. Just to be clear: it's an actual, verified BP increase, not just some hot flashes? The letter may definitely be the clomid.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone ever throw up from dbol or high bp?
    By cody199477 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2018, 07:53 PM
  2. Treating high BP from Superdrol with CoQ10
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 01:09 AM
  3. high bp from albuterol?
    By jim brooks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 12:16 AM
  4. super high BP from M1T