Q&A for ELIM1NATE (NEW)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Would this supplement have any effect on hair loss. I was told hair loss is a potential side effect with typical AI's? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Totally whiffed on this thread and sale... bummer! Just now seeing it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by superbig89 View Post
    Would this supplement have any effect on hair loss. I was told hair loss is a potential side effect with typical AI's? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    It is not likely to affect your hairline at all.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    Should this be taken with or without food? Does it matter?
    Doesnít matter. I would do whatever is most convenient. It wonít have a dramatic effect on the results either way.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

5. Anyone have some real world feedback since it's been out a couple weeks?
    •   

6. I took my first 4 caps yesterday and woke up horny af lol. It's too early to tell, but it's off to a good start.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nump View Post
    I took my first 4 caps yesterday and woke up horny af lol. It's too early to tell, but it's off to a good start.
    How are you dosing the 4 caps? Spread throughout the day?

8. Really curious if this helps actually harden and dry you out a bit.

9. Is 2 caps 2x/day acceptable or does it beed to be 1 cap 3x-4x per day?

10. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    Is 2 caps 2x/day acceptable or does it beed to be 1 cap 3x-4x per day?
    Twice a day dosing is fine
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

11. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Really curious if this helps actually harden and dry you out a bit.
    Tough to tell since itís a new release but Iíd imagine thereíd be feedback on that soon

12. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    How are you dosing the 4 caps? Spread throughout the day?
    1 cap, spread throughout the day. Maybe every 4 hours or so

13. I received my bottle Friday. I was on Inhibit E for about a week, to which I have noticed a libido gain.

I've been on Eliminate for 3 days in its replacement. It is too early to say anything, but I want to attribute continued increased libido and muscle hardness to Eliminate. I did not notice much in this department with Inhibit E.

14. Quote Originally Posted by spezzy View Post
    I received my bottle Friday. I was on Inhibit E for about a week, to which I have noticed a libido gain.

I've been on Eliminate for 3 days in its replacement. It is too early to say anything, but I want to attribute continued increased libido and muscle hardness to Eliminate. I did not notice much in this department with Inhibit E.
    Thanks for the feedback. Let us know how this works out for you with continued use
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

15. Any benefit/drawback to taking pre or post workout? Would dosing 2 caps upon waking about 30 min preworkout and 2 caps 12 hours later be optimal?

16. I take it since 2 days 4 caps throughout the day, it makes me very aggresive. lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by Avengeme View Post
    Any benefit/drawback to taking pre or post workout? Would dosing 2 caps upon waking about 30 min preworkout and 2 caps 12 hours later be optimal?
    Bumping for an answer. It appears that both ingredients are antioxidants and that generally isn't a great idea to have peri workout.
    @xtyler

18. Quote Originally Posted by Avengeme View Post
    Bumping for an answer. It appears that both ingredients are antioxidants and that generally isn't a great idea to have peri workout.
    @xtyler
    No benefit with peri-workout dosing. Just take two servings a day at least 7-8 hrs apart.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

19. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    No benefit with peri-workout dosing. Just take two servings a day at least 7-8 hrs apart.
    I think he means should he go out of his way to avoid dosing peri-workout due to the antioxidant status of the two ingredients.

Iíd personally just dose it pre-workout in his scenario and not sweat it, but I know everyone is different with their views on dosing antioxidants around their workouts.

Also to note, I guess itís not really it being an antioxidant or not that matters, but rather does it possess COX-2 inhibiting properties
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need suggestions for a new name of the forum
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-16-2018, 02:05 PM
  2. Anyone know the nutritional info for the new BK Whopper?
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:16 PM
  3. Looking for a new forum
    By FTMGuy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:58 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 10:58 PM
  5. For my new friend Hollywood...
    By Jarconis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7