Olympus UK Andros, what’s happening?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Do anyone know what’s happening with the Andros from Olympus UK? The seems to hard to find nowerdays. Especially in the UK...

One retailer has pulled all Andros of the shelfs, do anyone know whats going on with this?

Thanks in advance!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure they don't make the andro series anymore. :(

tekken999

Awards
I don't think PHs like 1 ad are still illegal here in the US currently but it looks to be that way soon. I believe hitech got involved in legal trouble with the fda that brought negative attention but I wouldnt say thats for certain. I personally used A-1 and it was decent for what you payed considering most good PHs are now banned. I don't think though that uk olympus is planning on bringing their line back ever again sadly.

Anything that remotely works eventually gets banned here in the US even if it doesnt doesnt kill you but legal pharmaceuticals approved by the FDA manage to kill over 100,000 people a year, go figure

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are legal here in the US and UK, heck even the old 4andro is still legal other-side of the pond. I for one wish they were still made. They were decently dosed and priced well that you could run a decent dose. Hi-techs are priced at almost double the price per mg so no thanks.