Olympus Labs Prote1n Reviews

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Olympus Labs Prote1n Reviews


    Name:  B91B7B42-E0F4-4F47-B679-B2FAD0E78E55.png
Views: 475
Size:  16.7 KB

    Here we go! Olympus Labs’ new and innovative protein supplement is nearly here. This thread will serve to compile reviews and discuss the details as they come to light. We will kick this off with feedback from our AM compatriots:

    @bbartsche
    @money0351
    @The Solution
    @bloodnthunder
    @Oconns28

    @m1k3_d0z4
    @Ricky10
    @djbombsquad
    @thebigt
    @Martyfnemec
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]


  2. I'm in....!!!!

    nothing yet, probably get it tomorrow-hopefully!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  3. Alright guys my review will be up soon barring any technical issues.

    I wanna address in mine, that I suck at videos so don't bash me for it lol, but yeah the full review will be up. Thanks guys

  4. Olympus Labs Protein Review

    Mocha Cereal.

    I am not the biggest mocha fan, however this product is pretty good for being hat flavor. When you first open the bag you do get a mocha smell. which is good, so you know the flavor is what it is supposed to be.

    Flavor 8/10
    I have to say that Mocha is not my favorite flavor, but this is quite emjoyable, the flavor is not overwhelming, it may be a little light, if you put it in more than 8oz of water. The crisp cereal part is refreshing when you first get it in the shaker, has a rice krispy like extue, and once it soaks, it taste like they do when you got some cereal in a bowl. The crisp ceral part holds up for a while, which is pretty cool. The only suggestion would be to make the flavor a little stronger for people who like more water or milk in it

    Mixability 10/10
    The product mixed up perfect, no clumps after 3 shakes and it is good

    Profile N/A
    Was not given macros on this so we will havve to see

    Overall I have to say for me being someone who isn't a die hard mocha Fan I would give this an 8/10, I do now enjoy the flavor and wish I had more, but i don't. @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=151488" target="_blank">Jebrook</a></u>, thanks for allowing me to review this, hope it helps.


  5. Yup it's up, sorry for the bad video guys, had to use an old phone since I broke mine
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Yup it's up, sorry for the bad video guys, had to use an old phone since I broke mine
    I like the idea of having rice krispies in the mocha...you did ok, point being you liked it!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  7. You got yours already? Damn that was quick, didn't know they were sent out already. I'm going to have to pay attention to the mail now!

    Anyways, great review bro!

  8. In mine hasnít arrived yet but Iíll get it done as soon as it does. @bbartsche you did well and great way to kick this off
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Olympus Labs Protein Review

    Mocha Cereal.

    I am not the biggest mocha fan, however this product is pretty good for being hat flavor. When you first open the bag you do get a mocha smell. which is good, so you know the flavor is what it is supposed to be.

    Flavor 8/10
    I have to say that Mocha is not my favorite flavor, but this is quite emjoyable, the flavor is not overwhelming, it may be a little light, if you put it in more than 8oz of water. The crisp cereal part is refreshing when you first get it in the shaker, has a rice krispy like extue, and once it soaks, it taste like they do when you got some cereal in a bowl. The crisp ceral part holds up for a while, which is pretty cool. The only suggestion would be to make the flavor a little stronger for people who like more water or milk in it

    Mixability 10/10
    The product mixed up perfect, no clumps after 3 shakes and it is good

    Profile N/A
    Was not given macros on this so we will havve to see

    Overall I have to say for me being someone who isn't a die hard mocha Fan I would give this an 8/10, I do now enjoy the flavor and wish I had more, but i don't. @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=151488" target="_blank">Jebrook</a></u>, thanks for allowing me to review this, hope it helps.

    Awesome job @bbartsche! Thank you!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Olympus Labs Protein Review

    Mocha Cereal.

    I am not the biggest mocha fan, however this product is pretty good for being hat flavor. When you first open the bag you do get a mocha smell. which is good, so you know the flavor is what it is supposed to be.

    Flavor 8/10
    I have to say that Mocha is not my favorite flavor, but this is quite emjoyable, the flavor is not overwhelming, it may be a little light, if you put it in more than 8oz of water. The crisp cereal part is refreshing when you first get it in the shaker, has a rice krispy like extue, and once it soaks, it taste like they do when you got some cereal in a bowl. The crisp ceral part holds up for a while, which is pretty cool. The only suggestion would be to make the flavor a little stronger for people who like more water or milk in it

    Mixability 10/10
    The product mixed up perfect, no clumps after 3 shakes and it is good

    Profile N/A
    Was not given macros on this so we will havve to see

    Overall I have to say for me being someone who isn't a die hard mocha Fan I would give this an 8/10, I do now enjoy the flavor and wish I had more, but i don't. @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=151488" target="_blank">Jebrook</a></u>, thanks for allowing me to review this, hope it helps.

    I’m curious as to the thickness and texture. Can you elaborate? How is the sweetness level? I’m a whole milk guy. I’m betting this will be a flavor that is even better in milk.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Iím curious as to the thickness and texture. Can you elaborate? How is the sweetness level? Iím a whole milk guy. Iím betting this will be a flavor that even better in milk.
    It wasn't as thick as a casein, but not as thin as a isolate if that helps. It is pretty sweet but not enough to take away from the mocha. I wanted to try in almond milk but didn't have any. Any type of milk will make it taste better

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    It wasn't as thick as a casein, but not as thin as a isolate if that helps. It is pretty sweet but not enough to take away from the mocha. I wanted to try in almond milk but didn't have any. Any type of milk will make it taste better
    Cool. Cool. Us reps are gonna be a little jealous because you guys get to sample these goodies even before us
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Cool. Cool. Us reps are gonna be a little jealous because you guys get to sample these goodies even before us
    na na nana........
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    na na nana........
    BLACKLISTED


    Bahahaha. Wuvs u @thebigt
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    BLACKLISTED


    Bahahaha. Wuvs u @thebigt
    lol...back atcha!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  16. Iím not the biggest mocha fan but Iíd still be down to give this a go based on your review @bbartsche

    Canít wait to see what other flavors people get!!
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

  17. My wife likes mocha and she used to always make a shake in the morning with coffee. I have a feeling she would love to have this for her mornings, especially since she has a hard time eating/taking in enough protein. She's a powerlifter, so I am constantly getting on her about her caloric intake.

    Definitely interested in this for her, plus, she's a big fan of OL!

  18. In for reviews

    Excited to see them start rolling in! And nice to see a video review already
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  19. I'm in Jax until Sunday night. I'll check my mailbox when I get back to ATL and plan to do the review Monday, assuming it's there.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

  20. I'm Here! I have not received mine yet but will be on the lookout!

  21. Looking forward to giving this a go. Iíll try mine in 200-250ml of 2% milk. I find it gives me the best taste of the protein powders

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Looking forward to giving this a go. I’ll try mine in 200-250ml of 2% milk. I find it gives me the best taste of the protein powders
    I use to always use 1% or 2% milk for years! I recently converted to water after discovering that is what most people use. My favorite is Fairlife milk which has even more protein!

    I think taste and texture is definitely improved with milk for most protein powders. On the other hand, it can cause solubility issues as opposed to water.

    Is it preferred that we use one or the other, or just what we normally use @Jebrook?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I use to always use 1% or 2% milk for years! I recently converted to water after discovering that is what most people use. My favorite is Fairlife milk which has even more protein!

    I think taste and texture is definitely improved with milk for most protein powders. On the other hand, it can cause solubility issues as opposed to water.

    Is it preferred that we use one or the other, or just what we normally use @Jebrook?
    Nothing was ever specified so just use what you prefer!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  24. Mixability is great, if you like a denser/more creamy texture just add less water.
    P.s.: with some cold almond milk, I don't even need a cheat meal anymore LOL
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Mixability is great, if you like a denser/more creamy texture just add less water.
    P.s.: with some cold almond milk, I don't even need a cheat meal anymore LOL
    I like it thick and creamy too. I'm going to go straight to the heavy cream..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Olympus Labs Amnes1a Review
    By chedapalooza in forum Modern Athletic Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2018, 09:55 PM
  2. Olympus Labs Re1gn Review
    By chedapalooza in forum Modern Athletic Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2018, 08:20 PM
  3. Olympus Labs lgd Reviews
    By Sambo123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2017, 03:59 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:17 PM
  5. Olympus Labs new pre-workout - post your review here!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Log in
Log in